Page 129 of 131 < 1 2 ... 127 128 129 130 131 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2028645 - 03/06/18 11:27 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! *** [Re: Kman_blue]
bigdogjac Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Oklahoma
Kman. This grandson is not as large as the one you know nor as large as a lot of my grandsons, but he is as fast and has the same fast twitch muscles that his uncle had. Time will tell. I do have him Rock Chalking during games!

By the way, three of the grandsons are finished, one was a Senior at Graham this year but not a prospect. One will be Junior TE for Southmore OK this coming year 6'2" 210#. Another is playing JH ball at Sand Springs OK. The 7 YO playing at Mannford OK is very large. Several more below 6 that will be fun to watch. I hope someday one will be good enough to play for the Jayhawks.

I know KUCO, TMI

#2028651 - 03/06/18 12:05 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: bigdogjac]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: bigdogjac
Kman. This grandson is not as large as the one you know nor as large as a lot of my grandsons, but he is as fast and has the same fast twitch muscles that his uncle had. Time will tell. I do have him Rock Chalking during games!

By the way, three of the grandsons are finished... good enough to play for the Jayhawks.

I know KUCO, TMI
I can't believe posters getting on here to chit chat about non football related topics! Not only TMI, but OMG!

#2028659 - 03/06/18 02:14 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
bigdogjac Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Sure glad you were so excited about it! Gives you something else to [censored] about, keeps you from getting so bored!

#2028662 - 03/06/18 04:13 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: bigdogjac]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

Originally Posted By: bigdogjac
Sure glad you were so excited about it! Gives you something else to [censored] about, keeps you from getting so bored!
So now I know about the kids, but what about the folks? Doing well? My son just bought his second house and moved in last week. What a success story that only you could appreciate! Pets? Fido ok? Regular bowel movements? Didn’t you take up square dancing? How’s that going?

#2028670 - 03/06/18 08:04 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
Question: Do you still beat your wife? ...is probably an untruthful question.
That's not merely a question, there's an assertion in there that you have beat your wife before. The assertion is untruthful or truthful. Without the assertion, the question, "Do you beat your wife?", is neither truthful nor untruthful on its face. Some may find that question offensive, but it's not truthful nor untruthful in and of itself.

Fact: "This is the largest presidential inauguration audience in history." ...based upon the photos taken, the stated fact was untruthful.
Not a statement of fact, but rather an opinion presented as factual. Something you've shown a propensity for on this board.

#2028815 - 03/13/18 01:37 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: dgless21]
pizzanbeer Offline
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: dgless21
Preston Gordon, a graduate transfer DT from Rice, is on campus for a visit.

Preston Gordon decided to transfer to Texas Tech. Beaty will need to continue to fish around for another DT. Maybe he can find someone late from JC like they did with Tovi on OL.

#2028834 - 03/13/18 08:28 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
bigdogjac Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Jelani Brown DE from San Mateo JC. according to Slant

#2028835 - 03/13/18 10:05 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
pizzanbeer Offline
Max Falkenstien

Well that didn't take long. Slant said that Brown was supposed to sign with Oregon State but that fell through. Coach Williams is a better recruiter on DL than we have had in quite a while.

#2028841 - 03/14/18 11:58 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: pizzanbeer]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

Originally Posted By: pizzanbeer
Well that didn't take long. Slant said that Brown was supposed to sign with Oregon State but that fell through. Coach Williams is a better recruiter on DL than we have had in quite a while.
Another 2 years only JC project! If we were going to invest in a player, wouldn't a four year commitment make more sense? Oh well...

#2028941 - 03/17/18 09:21 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Mc to the Pherson
Is it just me, or is our recruiting strategy to just basically fill uniforms?

#2028967 - 03/17/18 08:57 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: KUHawkhead]
vmlb Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: KUHawkhead

The opposite strategy of CW.

#2028975 - 03/18/18 10:06 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: vmlb]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

Originally Posted By: vmlb

You and CW need to get a room. Time to get over that type of comment. DB is now the complete owner of this dumpster fire.

#2029032 - 03/19/18 10:04 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: KUCO_VOC]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
Originally Posted By: vmlb

You and CW need to get a room. Time to get over that type of comment. DB is now the complete owner of this dumpster fire.

Beaty fills all the uniforms with "dudes" of one sort or the other. Chuckles filled them with "duds" of one sort or the other. The question remains, are Beaty's "dudes" better because of another letter, than Chuckles "duds"?

#2029052 - 03/19/18 04:28 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Loc: 23rd Street Brewery
Nah. When healthy, Chuckles recruited Tom Brady and Bill Belichick to the Patriots and made them hall of famers. Did you know he was coach of the year at Notre Dame with players he didn't even have to recruit?!

He just wasn't 100% at KU, so he was grumpy. That lead to him cutting players, recruiting poorly, napping in meetings, calling our team a pile of crap, and stealing all that money from KU.

Hail to thee our Alma Mater, hail to old KU!

#2029054 - 03/19/18 04:40 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

He stole money? Source?

Your entire post is inaccurate but interesting to read.

Page 129 of 131 < 1 2 ... 127 128 129 130 131 >

Preview