Page 128 of 131 < 1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2028593 - 03/04/18 06:16 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! *** [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: Kman_blue
Originally Posted By: dgless21
That guy we didn't offer early enough (Jalan Robinson) chose KU anyway.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MidcoSNKansas/status/970116691278606337/video/1
No, but the KU coaches ignored him!
I’m glad he is coming not withstanding the poor treatment he received from Beaty.

In today’s football world, transfers happen much more when a kid has a better deal. Beaty crappered on this guy.

Rivals numbers probably wouldn’t improve with his addition to Kansas. IMO

#2028595 - 03/04/18 07:29 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Kman_blue Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
I’m glad he is coming not withstanding the poor treatment he received from Beaty.
LOL

First you completely fabricate his "treatment" by the coaches and now when the facts of the situation from the kid's side of things makes it even more obvious your made up version of what happened was wrong, you double down on it.

Rivals numbers probably wouldn’t improve with his addition to Kansas. IMO
It's not a matter of opinion. They use a mathematical formula. The total Rivals points would indeed increase if they counted him in our commitments.

#2028598 - 03/04/18 08:50 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

I use math daily. If some stumble bum is added in, the team avg goes down. Correct?

Nice pic of kman

If it’s mathematically formulated, you should know the correct numbers so I can check it later. Go on.

#2028609 - 03/05/18 11:37 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Wilt Chamberlain

I use math daily. If some stumble bum is added in, the team avg goes down. Correct?
No, not on Rivals.

If it’s mathematically formulated, you should know the correct numbers so I can check it later. Go on.
I do know the correct numbers and so can anyone else who took the time to look it up as it was spelled out in an article when Rivals made their most recent update to it a couple years ago.

#2028610 - 03/05/18 11:43 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
Wilt Chamberlain

Heard a couple things about Robinson this morning too. Heard there were a couple of things still to be ironed out with Robinson but the coaches planned on taking care of them sometime today. Also heard the coaches didn't have a heads up on Robinson making his commitment public when he did.

#2028619 - 03/05/18 01:31 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

No, not on Rivals.

I do know the correct numbers and so can anyone else who took the time to look it up as it was spelled out in an article when Rivals made their most recent update to it a couple years ago.
"On a more worthwhile not, I wonder if Rivals will count him (Robinson) in our class recruiting rankings now." - kman quote from several postings back. Either you do or you do not know. Which is a lie, and which isn't?

#2028626 - 03/05/18 07:17 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Wilt Chamberlain

Either you do or you do not know. Which is a lie, and which isn't?
I know what the numbers will be IF they include him in our 2018 class. I still wonder IF they will count him in our class or not as they currently don't have him counted.

2 different things here.

#2028630 - 03/05/18 08:04 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

I know what the numbers will be IF they include him in our 2018 class. I still wonder IF they will count him in our class or not as they currently don't have him counted.

2 different things here.
So you are being truthful now.
Got it.

#2028632 - 03/05/18 09:34 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
bigdogjac Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Oklahoma
I got it! Numbers, Numbers, Numbers. I sat down with my 6YO grandson tonight like I always do. 1+1=2, 4-1=3 and so forth. Not quite into formulas yet, but pretty sure I got it.........Numbers. Welcome aboard Jalan! What Number do you want?

Edited by bigdogjac (03/05/18 10:17 PM)

#2028636 - 03/06/18 05:44 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: bigdogjac]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

Originally Posted By: bigdogjac
I got it! Numbers, Numbers, Numbers. I sat down with my 6YO grandson tonight like I always do. 1+1=2, 4-1=3 and so forth. Not quite into formulas yet, but pretty sure I got it.........Numbers. Welcome aboard Jalan! What Number do you want?
I didn’t realize you & kman were related. Tell sonnyboy it’s not nice to tell fibs.

"On a more worthwhile not (sic), I wonder if Rivals will count him (Robinson) in our class recruiting rankings now." Yes, it means two different things, I suppose.

#2028637 - 03/06/18 07:36 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Wilt Chamberlain

2 different things here.
Got it.
You're worse than trying to talk to my severely alzheimer's afflicted grandmother on her bad days.

There was never anything untruthful in what I posted as it was an open question in 1 post and a statement of fact in the other.

Facts and questions are neither untruthful nor truthful. You on the other hand are inherently untruthful in your postings.

#2028638 - 03/06/18 07:38 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: bigdogjac]
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: bigdogjac
Keep that grandson going! Math is an important skill to learn as you can see! LOL

So, what position do you project him to be playing when he comes to KU in 12 years? Oh, and what number does HE want? grin

#2028639 - 03/06/18 07:47 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
Wilt Chamberlain

And in some real 2018 recruiting news, I'm hearing there's still possibly 1 other guy and maybe 2 more guys who may show up in the summer to join this class. I post this now because we might hear about 1 of them (if things work out well) sooner rather than later.

1 of them sounds much more likely to me than the other, but don't want to post any specifics until things are further along than they are right now cause they're both still fair game for any school to go after.

#2028640 - 03/06/18 08:48 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Loc: 23rd Street Brewery
Let's hope it's Legendre reclassifying and being the next Lamar Jackson.

Hail to thee our Alma Mater, hail to old KU!

#2028641 - 03/06/18 10:20 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

2 different things here.
Got it.
There was never anything untruthful in what I posted as it was an open question in 1 post and a statement of fact in the other.

Facts and questions are neither untruthful nor truthful.
Question: Do you still beat your wife? ...is probably an untruthful question. Fact: "This is the largest presidential inauguration audience in history." ...based upon the photos taken, the stated fact was untruthful.

Go on.

Page 128 of 131 < 1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 >

Preview