Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2028506 - 02/28/18 10:48 PM Bill Self undersales
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
the importance of KU basketball. During Hawk Talk a few weeks ago Brian Hanni congratulated him for being the coach with the 2nd most wins in KU basketball history. Bill stated immediately that accomplishment was only worth a cup of coffee or a bowl of soup.

Sometimes that Okie says weird stuff...that accomplishment s at least worth a good steak meal. Which I am sure Bill has has many by the size of his gut these days...perhaps he was just being humble.

Edited by PHOGUSHER (03/01/18 08:16 AM)

#2028573 - 03/04/18 11:27 AM Re: Bill Self undersales [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Now Self is underselling our team. Says not only is da Pokes better than KU but they are much better. Maybe it is time to get on down the road. Its his job not to get powned by teams barely over .500. It is job to motivate...5.5 million a year..time for him to figure things out..11 loses to the Pokes in 15 seasons...that suks...

#2028576 - 03/04/18 12:19 PM Re: Bill Self undersales [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Nothing gets me madder than a team that doesn’t compete hard. Our young guns are guilty of that far too often and don’t have Anthony Davis level talent to win when they don’t.

I thought Kansas would blow them out after losing to them earlier at home. A disappointing performance. A few bad calls but that didn’t cost the game. The guards are experienced enough to know better. No Frank Mason bulldog this year.
Kansas is good enough to go to the FF and win itt, or can check out and lose early. Hopefully they play on a mission to prove themselves.

Thanks to Cleveland Clinic for a new valve to replace one that was leaking. My pecker still works so I’ll be around awhile. Lol

#2028583 - 03/04/18 02:02 PM Re: Bill Self undersales [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

It is alive...good deal..

#2028584 - 03/04/18 02:09 PM Re: Bill Self undersales [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOOD
My pecker still works so I’ll be around awhile. Lol

Thats not what your old lady said last night when i was giving her the old in out in out..

#2028588 - 03/04/18 04:40 PM Re: Bill Self undersales [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOOD
My pecker still works so I’ll be around awhile. Lol

Thats not what your old lady said last night when i was giving her the old in out in out..

I shouldn’t talk bad about my ex but if you can hit the bottom of that more power to you. Lol
Naw, she actually has been pretty good. Done my running for me, bills, run store and pharmacy. She is ex #2. 1st ex is cool too, when my kids were younger, they went to Lexington and would spend 3-4 days. I had a son with her, he’s a pharmacist. She had a daughter with her 2nd husband who would come stay with my daughter. Her husbands parents got close to my other kids. How rare is that? They even offered me to stay a few days n nights when my son was in the hospital many years ago. Not many guys can pull that off. My ex wife’s husbands family crazy about blueblood. The ole lady always insisted on cooking for me. It boils down to doing what’s best for the kids

I went through some tough times, nothing like standing and legs shaking like a dog shitting razor blades. Had too regain strength.

#2028591 - 03/04/18 05:32 PM Re: Bill Self undersales [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

All kidding aside i am glad you are doing better..Was actually worried about your hillbilly Kensucky asss for awhile.

#2028600 - 03/04/18 09:42 PM Re: Bill Self undersales [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
All kidding aside i am glad you are doing better..Was actually worried about your hillbilly Kensucky asss for awhile.

Thank you. Hopefully I won’t have any problems with this one. These tv commercials worry me, “been injured or died from a valve mfg by ......”. Cleveland Clinic has to be one of the best hospitals with cutting edge technology. Back in 92-93 my oldest son had to have surgery and we were told only 2 hospitals in the USA could do it. John Hopkins or UCLA medical center. We went to Hopkins as it was much closer and we went a few days early and stayed with my aunt n uncle in FarmVille, Va. They were familiar with the hospital and showed us around. The surgeon who performed the surgery was from NE Kentucky. Lol. I knew his dad, a very old judge who had ripped up many speeding tickets for me. Later, we noticed the surgeon on TV explaining this or that as an expert. Talk about a small world. He also gave a deposition that was a nut crusher in my sons lawsuit. He was only 2 at the time and was injured his very 1st day in a daycare.

Preview