Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2028566 - 03/03/18 09:35 PM Re: Kansas at Oklahoma State [Re: Maximus]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Nebraska
I think most teams this season could get beat in the first weekend of the tourney.

Way to many lackluster teams in the country. I could see a mid major win the title this season.

As for us, well this game shows what can happen when we show up not ready to play. Does next week even matter? Win or lose early we are at worst a #2 seed. I would rather be a #2 seed and lose to Iona than a #1 seed and lose to Chicago ST!

Were the same team today we have been over the last two weeks. We just had nothing to prove once we got down by 16. I think this team can flip a switch and show up ready to play when it wants to.

My biggest concern has been and remains to be how Vick will play. He is so unreliable. I don't know why Cunliffe isn't on the court more.

#2028569 - 03/04/18 10:39 AM Re: Kansas at Oklahoma State [Re: Maximus]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
KU under Self 18-11 vs da Pokes...got to be his worst record against any B12 opponent..something is fishy seeing its his alma mater...

#2028607 - 03/05/18 11:03 AM Re: Kansas at Oklahoma State [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Trance Land
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Sweet 16 at best. Shockers can beat this KU team. No problem

Led by former KU player Conner Frankamp. Why is Conner Frankamp not a Jayhawk still?

Wichita St. coach Gregg Marshall, with a $3.3. million salary would out coach Bill Self again.

India Allen CC Playmates Miss December 1987 / PMOY 1988

#2028608 - 03/05/18 11:06 AM Re: Kansas at Oklahoma State [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Fat assss Seth Greenberg says KU is not that good and could lose in the first round of the NCAAs....I concur.

I'll disagree then.

#2028612 - 03/05/18 12:09 PM Re: Kansas at Oklahoma State [Re: Maximus]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
I was just kidding ...are you serious about Marshall out coaching Self again. Not sure if that was even the case last time. WSU's team was simply superior. I think KU wins a rematch. Hope that happens....

#2028614 - 03/05/18 12:19 PM Re: Kansas at Oklahoma State [Re: Maximus]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Self was out coached a lot this year. Self can recruit so he get the coaching award for winning the Big 12.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview