Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2028394 - 02/26/18 04:49 PM Trump to testify before Mueller
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia

#2028402 - 02/26/18 05:57 PM Re: Trump to testify before Mueller [Re: parkhawk3319]
jahawker2004 Offline
Freethinker

Loc: Wherever Freethinkers Gather
Whenever Obama used a teleprompter, didn't the right-wingers go into spasms of phony indignation and ridicule?

I couldn't link to the story because I have already read my monthly allotment of free stories from the Post..

#2028404 - 02/26/18 06:11 PM Re: Trump to testify before Mueller [Re: parkhawk3319]
kellyfenton Online   content
Max Falkenstien

You don’t need a link 04. We already know that if Obama did something the Pubes [censored] rings around themselves.

#2028432 - 02/27/18 09:17 AM Re: Trump to testify before Mueller [Re: parkhawk3319]
imzcount Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: az
Would a perjury trap be ethical? Maybe not, but doubt if it's illegal as cops lie all the time. Mueller could ask a question that he already knows the answer to, in order to trip Trump up. It will depend on whether Trump intentionally lies. I'm hoping Trump's lawyers are smart enough to not Trump be tricked.

#2028434 - 02/27/18 10:59 AM Re: Trump to testify before Mueller [Re: imzcount]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia
Tricked? Of course Mueller will be asking questions he already knows the answers to, that is how this works. It's not a trap, it is a deposed testimony. Trump thinks he is above the law and no one can touch him now. That is a dangerous belief when you are being deposed by someone like Mueller. Trump's lawyers are smart enough to know this could mean disaster for Trump. Narcissists crave the sort of attention this will bring, he will want to prove and vindicate himself, this is going to be fun.

#2028497 - 02/28/18 05:16 PM Re: Trump to testify before Mueller [Re: kellyfenton]
DCHawk1 Online   shocked
Proudly Derivative.

Loc: District of Columbia
Originally Posted By: kellyfenton
You don’t need a link 04. We already know that if Obama did something the Pubes [censored] rings around themselves.

THAT'S why I love you.

Preview