Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2028154 - 02/21/18 04:58 PM Re: is dok related to ... [Re: mirkin]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: mirkin
Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319
This thread is about how old people sometimes get stuff stuck in their heads and just keep repeating themselves with no recollection of what they just said a few minutes ago.

^^^^ This, and flagellation. Where else can Timmy feel the pain without leaving his computer?
What is whine w/o the cheese? KSU totally underperforming with Liberace this year...

#2028155 - 02/21/18 05:00 PM Re: is dok related to ... [Re: parkhawk3319]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
This thread is about how old people sometimes get stuff stuck in their heads and just keep repeating themselves with no recollection of what they just said a few minutes ago.

not sure what your reference is but the op is pretty clear. we're writing about flop artistry here.

#2028156 - 02/21/18 05:06 PM Re: is dok related to ... [Re: tmcats]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: tmcats

not sure what your reference is but the op is pretty clear. we're writing about flop artistry here.
He was fouled twice before that dude

Zero flop against OK. But if it is needed, use it.

#2028157 - 02/21/18 05:20 PM Re: is dok related to ... [Re: tmcats]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Loc: 23rd Street Brewery
the thread is about dok flopping techniques mirroring marcus smart, not about how many fouls were called.

Forgive me for adding on to the original discussion. Obviously no one in this thread was commenting on the favorable treatment we receive at home.

Oh...wait.

the ongoing, and i believe correct, argument that ku gets unusually favorable treatment by refs in afh.

Hail to thee our Alma Mater, hail to old KU!

#2028168 - 02/22/18 08:00 AM but he flopped but he flopped but he.... [Re: dgless21]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia

#2028169 - 02/22/18 08:15 AM Re: but he flopped but he flopped but he.... [Re: parkhawk3319]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

after watching bamba last night, i'm guessing the smart flopper will be all-conference. i mean, that was really dreadful texas basketball/coaching.

#2028170 - 02/22/18 08:31 AM Re: but he flopped but he flopped but he.... [Re: tmcats]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

This thread is about KU getting favorable calls at home now, not Texas, Bamba, or the terrible game last night.

#2028171 - 02/22/18 08:44 AM Re: but he flopped but he flopped but he.... [Re: dgless21]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: dgless21
This thread is about KU getting favorable calls at home now, not Texas, Bamba, or the terrible game last night.

well, that's settled law. but if you wish to continue with the defendant's argument, have at it.

#2028174 - 02/22/18 09:52 AM Re: but he flopped but he flopped but he.... [Re: tmcats]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Not sure where you're going with that comment. This isn't a courtroom, and no one wants to hear about some made up Stanford J.D. that you knew at Chevron.

#2028176 - 02/22/18 11:06 AM Re: but he flopped but he flopped but he.... [Re: tmcats]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Bob was a gas pump jockey?

#2028178 - 02/22/18 11:12 AM Re: but he flopped but he flopped but he.... [Re: tmcats]
Happy Birthday PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
I heard he was a tailor/habedasher(spelled wrong I know) according to his Lawrence cousin Geezer. Who really cares what he is outside of being a troll. And not even a good one at that...who knows what is agenda is around here. Bottom line much like his Puddycat basketball team he is mostly uneffective...

#2028179 - 02/22/18 11:21 AM Re: but he flopped but he flopped but he.... [Re: PHOGUSHER]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

A couple of things from the article I linked to:
Distraction
The next step is to try to distract your loved one. After the second or third repetition, try to talk about something else. Mention the grandchildren and what they are doing. Mention an old friend who has done something interesting. Mention your ingrown toenail. Anything to change the subject. Sometimes it helps.

Redirection
Closely related to distraction is redirection. Keep handy DVDs with old TV shows the elder once enjoyed. Or CDs of big band music. Get out an old photo album, preferably with photos of when your elder was young, because that is likely where his or her mind is. Point out people in the pictures and ask your elder to explain who they were. The chances are very good that your elder will remember that photo, and may even entertain you with a story.

#2028180 - 02/22/18 11:24 AM Re: but he flopped but he flopped but he.... [Re: tmcats]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Tim Tim, did I show you my ingrown toenail? It is really painful and kind of purple colored, like your mascot, you like purple don't you? When I squeezed my toe puss came out, it was the color of Bruce Weber's hair, you remember Bruce don't you? He is the guy with al the fabulous outfits and the great hair.

#2028181 - 02/22/18 11:32 AM Re: but he flopped but he flopped but he.... [Re: parkhawk3319]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Tim tim, you want to watch the "Decade of Dominance" DVD again? No not the version with Stormy Daniels in it, the one with Bill Snyder in it. Remember that one Tim Tim? That was great fun. Or maybe we can watch the DVD of the KSU vs Oregon game where Bill Walker pisses himself on the court, of my that was a jolly little show now wasn't it? Remember how we all laughed and laughed and laughed? Remember SuperCool Beasley, and that time he went to the NBA "rookie how to behave" school, and hid in the bathroom when he got caught smoking weed with those nasty Jayhawks? Those Jayhawk kids fessed up and SuperCool just hid in the bathroom and said he wasn't in there? That was awesome, it's good to remember the awesome times isn't it Tim Tim? Maybe it's nap time, if so we can talk about this after you rest up.

#2028185 - 02/22/18 12:48 PM Re: but he flopped but he flopped but he.... [Re: parkhawk3319]
jahawker2004 Offline
Freethinker

Loc: Wherever Freethinkers Gather
I'm f*cking dead^

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Preview