Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2027505 - 02/06/18 05:23 PM What a lovely man is John Kelly
kellyfenton Offline
Pure Jayhawk

#2027507 - 02/06/18 05:39 PM Re: What a lovely man is John Kelly [Re: kellyfenton]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Bohemia
This reminds me of the story my wife told me of her days working in a restaurant while going to college. A worker in back of house burned himself severely on a stove while cooking. The manager tried to convince him to go to the hospital but he was too lazy to go because he thought they would fire him from his job if he missed part of his shift, which was his sole source of income to support his family. He also was so lazy that he thought having contact with the hospital might get his lazy double shift working butt deported.

#2027510 - 02/06/18 06:22 PM Re: What a lovely man is John Kelly [Re: kellyfenton]
kellyfenton Offline
Pure Jayhawk

That sounds more like chronic fatigue syndrome than laziness.

Edited by kellyfenton (02/06/18 06:22 PM)

#2027526 - 02/06/18 11:04 PM Re: What a lovely man is John Kelly [Re: kellyfenton]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Loc: District of Columbia
I like Mrs. Park's stories.

#2027535 - 02/07/18 08:37 AM Re: What a lovely man is John Kelly [Re: DCHawk1]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Max Falkenstien

She's a hoot as they say in North Dakota.

My own contact with DACA eligible kids is mostly from working as a tutor at the public library in the evenings. The kids who come in are mostly immigrants ( Somali, Ugandan, Mexican and one Brazilianaire) who are too lazy to go home and watch TV after school. Instead they want to just hang out at the library and get better at math and science. I am shocked by how many of them like math. The lazy bastards will possibly be engineers some day, if there is one thing we don't need more of in this country it's engineers. Engineer's being analytical they are not consistent consumers of propaganda and so can't be counted on to vote based upon that input. Best if they go back home and start companies in their homeland and build those economies up while our's stagnates.

#2027536 - 02/07/18 08:54 AM Re: What a lovely man is John Kelly [Re: kellyfenton]
kellyfenton Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Hilarious that Kelly, who has never had the moral courage to apologize for his slur of Congresswoman Wilson, works for perhaps THE laziest man on the planet. These creeps can’t be ushered out soon enough.

#2027545 - 02/07/18 10:46 AM Re: What a lovely man is John Kelly [Re: kellyfenton]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Loc: District of Columbia
Engineers are weird.

#2027554 - 02/07/18 11:28 AM Re: What a lovely man is John Kelly [Re: DCHawk1]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Exhibit A

Preview