Loc: Wherever Freethinkers Gather
God had nothing to do with it.

Thank Mitch McConnell.

#2027578 - 02/07/18 04:35 PM Re: THE NEXT ROY MOORE? [Re: parkhawk3319]
imzcount Online   embarrased
Pure Jayhawk

Loc: az
Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319
Thank God for the War on Terror. By the way how do you declare war on an emotion? I guess with trillions of dollars spent that is not worth taking to the Supreme Court now.

With regards to McCain's "boorish behavior towards Trump", seriously? Can anyone hold a candle to Trump's "boorish" in today's political arena?

But back to your point on "treason", it don't matter. Mueller will go for the low hanging fruit like money laundering and lying under oath. When is Trump going to testify? As I recall he is looking forward to testifying under oath......and turning over his tax returns, and turning over the tapes of his conversations with Comey, and bringing back beautiful clean coal.

Speaking of Trump tax returns. Who would he turn them over to? Who wants to volunteer to pour over them? It's only 12,000 pages, that's around 24 reams of paper, stacked about 3 feet in height. That would have to be one of the most boring tasks ever. If there was anything amiss the IRS should have found out by now, I think there is a three year statute of limitations and he gets audited every year.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview