Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2027022 - 01/30/18 01:13 PM WHY THEY DON'T STAND FOR NATIONAL ANTHEM
jahawker2004 Offline
Freethinker

Loc: Wherever Freethinkers Gather

#2027038 - 01/30/18 02:52 PM Re: WHY THEY DON'T STAND FOR NATIONAL ANTHEM [Re: jahawker2004]
imzcount Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: az
Originally Posted By: jahawker2004

fake news, propaganda, etc. moral of the story, don't break the law, or for that matter don't even look suspicious. it's not hard.

#2027046 - 01/30/18 06:06 PM Re: WHY THEY DON'T STAND FOR NATIONAL ANTHEM [Re: imzcount]
jahawker2004 Offline
Freethinker

Loc: Wherever Freethinkers Gather
I challenge you to point out ONE thing in the post that is false i.e "fake news".

All information was from the police department and court transcripts

"Don't even look suspicious". Or what?. It justifies the state exterminating you?

You think it's okay for outlaw cops to shoot ANOTHER COP for testifying against them? Go ahead, I wanna see you justify that one.

Have you ever even read the Constitution? Obviously not.

This is why progressives mock right-wingers as being ignorant.

Looking the other way at police misconduct is not a virtue my friend. It makes you flat out unAmerican.

You complain about the FBI and CIA as being part of a corrupt "deep state" conspiracy, yet you justify police misconduct. Please explain the logic in that. (You can't).

Again, point out just ONE example of "fake" news. And explain why you justify corrupt cops shooting HONEST cops. I can't wait to see this!

Please, go back to sleeeep.

Preview