Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2026977 - 01/29/18 07:52 PM Holy Crapola,draining swamp!!
imzcount Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: az
Gop lawmakers just voted to release memo alleging gov't survillance abuse.

The four-page memo has being described by GOP lawmakers as “shocking,” “troubling” and “alarming,” with one congressman likening the details to KGB activity in Russia.
McCabe no longer No.2 at FBI (Some coincidence)
The vote came the same day that it was reported that FBI official Andrew McCabe has left his post as deputy director.
Dems scrambling to save face. lol

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/...-to-public.html

#2027050 - 01/30/18 06:52 PM Re: Holy Crapola,draining swamp!! [Re: imzcount]
jahawker2004 Offline
Freethinker

Loc: Wherever Freethinkers Gather
LOL--that's nothing but fake news, propaganda, etc. moral of the story, don't break the law, or for that matter don't even look suspicious. it's not hard.

See how easy that was? Now I'm a right-winger too!.

No thinking required. (Makes my head hurt).

If they weren't caught talking to the Commies and breaking the law or saying things that were suspicious, they wouldn't have anything to worry about. "It's not hard".

LOL--now i"m gonna go back to sleeep.

#2027081 - 01/31/18 10:45 AM Re: Holy Crapola,draining swamp!! [Re: imzcount]
imzcount Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: az
Waiting for the memo response from the Dems so can compare notes, should be really good.
But let me just say this, that McCabe guy just looks guilty and may have conspired against Trump. Rosenstein may also be complicit using the "dossier" to get the FISA warrant. Not sure what Wray got from the Nunes memo that turned him against McCabe. The mystery deepens.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/...hite-house.html

#2027084 - 01/31/18 11:19 AM Re: Holy Crapola,draining swamp!! [Re: imzcount]
jahawker2004 Offline
Freethinker

Loc: Wherever Freethinkers Gather
No "mystery" here. They're trying to smear Rosenstein and push him aside so Trump can then fire the special counsel and further obstruct justice.

Regardless of the dossier, Carter Page had already been picked up on wiretaps of Russian officials conspiring with his Russian handlers. That's all the judge needed to know to sign the warrant.

btw--have you ever shared anythng with us on here that was NOT from Fox News? There are other, unbiased websites to get your news from. Or do you just regurgatate the daily talking points they spoon feed you?

#2027098 - 01/31/18 12:13 PM Re: Holy Crapola,draining swamp!! [Re: jahawker2004]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia
The Repubs deciding to try and release their propaganda hit piece and at the same declaring the Dems response to be classified and therefore needs to be kept out of public view is a pretty bald faced move on their part. It will be interesting to see how long the Dems wait before leaking their rebuttal. Still unclear as to how much of a price the Repubs will pay for their covering for Trump in public opinion but at some point this will turn on them. It might be in Dems best interest to not win seats and take control in 2018. When the worm turns if R's are still in power it is harder ( but Fox and friends will do yeoman's work propping up the SS Trump) to blame it on the Dems.

In the long run many members of Congress are recklessly creating enemies at the Justice Dept. At some point they are going to wish they had friends at the DOJ and it won't be good for them.

Preview