Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2026935 - 01/28/18 12:01 PM Big 12 season going forward
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Nebraska
Just did a quick skim of the league standings and who plays who yet and where.

Lets just say that a Big Monday win versus Willie the Wildcat will go a long way in whether we win another title or not. We do control our own way. We play Texas Tech and WVU yet, and I think those are the only two teams that do challenge.

I think this is our worst roster in years, and the fact that we can still win this league again says alot about our coaching staff, but it also says alot about how this league lacks overall talent.

#2026936 - 01/28/18 01:12 PM Re: Big 12 season going forward [Re: Jaycat92]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
tech is probably a better team than wvu, which continues to lose head-scratchers. both have beaten k-state. so, your take is hard to argue at this point in time. we'll see how it looks after tomorrow night.

#2026938 - 01/28/18 07:04 PM Re: Big 12 season going forward [Re: Jaycat92]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
It really doesn't matter what happens tomorrow night. Jayhawks are the best there has ever been and the best there ever will be concerning hoops in the B12...B8...B7....MV or whatever basketball history they have ever had with KSuck. Was 194-93...after tomorrow t will be 195-93. Why do you even bother Timmay...WHY????

#2026948 - 01/29/18 10:13 AM Re: Big 12 season going forward [Re: PHOGUSHER]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

live for today. yesterday is a canceled stamp, tomorrow a promissory note. k-state is playing for first place tonight. who would have ever thought?

#2026952 - 01/29/18 12:11 PM Re: Big 12 season going forward [Re: Jaycat92]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
KSuck will win tonight...Got to throw our country cousins an occasional bone. They can make another dvd..errrrrr VHS tape of the game...collectors item....lol...

#2026958 - 01/29/18 01:44 PM Re: Big 12 season going forward [Re: PHOGUSHER]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
KSuck will win tonight...Got to throw our country cousins an occasional bone. They can make another dvd..errrrrr VHS tape of the game...collectors item....lol...

sKUm fan lowering expectations, i guess.

#2026959 - 01/29/18 01:53 PM Re: Big 12 season going forward [Re: Jaycat92]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
I will say Weber gets a lot out of his talent. I mean Barry Brown? Seriously?

#2027028 - 01/30/18 01:46 PM Re: Big 12 season going forward [Re: Jaycat92]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Nebraska
Weber needs to just stop with all the referee garbage and other excuses for losing and just coach his team. He does get alot out of his teams at KSU, but at some point like Southern Illinois, and Illinois, those players will quit coming to play for him and his teams will start to fall down hill.

Good win for Self and this group of Jayhawks. I would say at this point its down to us and Texas Tech, but not sold on Texas Tech winning game that they should, and winning all there home games. IE: when we go down there!

Preview