Rate This Topic
#2026154 - 01/11/18 05:25 PM 'SHITHOLE COUNTRIES'
jahawker2004 Offline
Freethinker

Loc: Wherever Freethinkers Gather
TRUMP TIRED OF IMMIGRANTS FROM 'SHITHOLE COUNTRIES'

from Time Magazine--
January 11, 2017
President Trump described Haiti, El Salvador and parts of Africa as “shithole countries” in a meeting with lawmakers in the White House Thursday, the Washington Post reported.

During a discussion on a potential immigration deal, Trump grew frustrated at the suggestion that he restore protections for immigrants from countries who had temporary protected status, which he had revoked.

“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” he said, suggesting the U.S. bring more immigrants from places like Norway, according to the Post.

In December, the White House denied a New York Times report that Trump said that the Haitians “all have AIDS” and that Nigerians would never “go back to their huts” once they saw the U.S.

#2026165 - 01/11/18 06:14 PM Re: 'SHITHOLE COUNTRIES' [Re: jahawker2004]
jahawker2004 Offline
Freethinker

He has a point. We've already got enough "shitholes" here in America.

Even here in Big 12 country. Ever been to Manhattan? Lubbock? Or Morganstown?

#2026187 - 01/12/18 09:52 AM Re: 'SHITHOLE COUNTRIES' [Re: jahawker2004]
imzcount Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

Loc: az
Love the transparency with Trump administration. No phoniness allowed. Doubt if he could hold a candle to LBJ when it comes to colorful language though. Poor snowflakes on CNN like Lemon and Cooper with their sanctimonious comments.
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

#2026221 - 01/12/18 06:12 PM Re: 'SHITHOLE COUNTRIES' [Re: imzcount]
jahawker2004 Offline
Freethinker

So people who object to a president repeatedly making racist comments are "snowflakes" and should be ridiculed, yet the racist who continually attacks minorities gets a free pass?

What does that say about you?

Shame on you.

#2026305 - 01/14/18 06:11 PM Re: 'SHITHOLE COUNTRIES' [Re: jahawker2004]
imzcount Offline

You’re pretty gullible if you believe everything you read on message boards especially the politics board. In addition you probably watch all the fake news as well. You must be tired of winning.
P.S. Trump in 2020!

#2026306 - 01/15/18 05:20 AM Re: 'SHITHOLE COUNTRIES' [Re: imzcount]
jahawker2004 Offline
Freethinker

You must be pretty gullible to believe its fake news when you can watch with your own eyes Republican Senator Lindsey Graham confirm Trump said it.

You must be pretty gullible to believe a man who had to pay a settlement in the 1980s imposed by the Justice Dept. for refusing to rent to black people was not practicing racial AND housing discrimination.

You must be really gullible if you believe a man who had his HR department mark all employment applications from black people with a C so he would know they were "colored" wasn't racist and practicing employment discrimination.

You must be outright stupid to believe a man who said a federal judge had to recuse himself from a Trump lawsuit "because he's a Mexican" is not saying anythng racist. Even House Speaker Paul Ryan said it was the "textbook example of racism".

You must be in denial if you believe a man who claimed Mexicans crossing the border are all "rapists and murderers, some I'm sure are good people" isn't a bigot.

I could go on and on.

I'm sorry if I'm implying you're either gullible, in denial or just plain stupid, because I'm sure you're not a racist. I'll bet some of your best friends are black.

WAKE UP!!!.This man you adore so much is not perfect. And none of those quotes are from "message boards". He said and did all those things publicly. YOU are the one walking around believing Fake News.

Now--go back to sleeep...

Edited by jahawker2004 (01/15/18 05:42 AM)

#2026316 - 01/15/18 08:17 AM Re: 'SHITHOLE COUNTRIES' [Re: jahawker2004]
imzcount Offline

LOL at you and the news media [censored] about Trump. He is who he is and he's our President. What Trump says and what he does are completely separate. If you don't like him then that's just tough bunuky. I guess you haven't heard the phrase "it's about the economy, stupid"!
p.s. Trump 2020, or maybe you'd rather have Oprah! LOL
I shudder at the thought, Oprah=wide open borders, sanctuary country instead of just cities, re-instate business hampering regulations, close down all off shore drilling, raise corporate tax rates back up to near 40%, (tell that to all the corporate employees who received pay raises and bonuses) free abortion clinics in every county, shut off oil pipelines, no more logging operations(you

know nobody plants trees anymore to replace the ones cut down,
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/366429-trumps-top-10-accomplishments-of-2017
Trump dealt major blows to the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, forcing the terrorist group to retreat from its two self-declared capitals: Mosul and Raqqa, located in Iraq and Syria, respectively. Trump also expanded the military’s authority to carry out air strikes in the Middle East, a factor some experts credit for his administration’s progress against terrorism in the region.

Trump said, Trump said, Trump said blah,blah,blah.
You know you could have me banned like
vega did when he wanted to shut me off.

#2026319 - 01/15/18 10:03 AM Re: 'SHITHOLE COUNTRIES' [Re: imzcount]
jahawker2004 Offline
Freethinker

imzacount--

You will NEVER get banned here because somebody disagrees with your knee jerk, uninformed, right-wing political nonsense.

Your input is always appreciated. Please feel free to post all the fake news you want and we will gladly set the record straight every time.

#2026331 - 01/15/18 01:38 PM Re: 'SHITHOLE COUNTRIES' [Re: jahawker2004]
imzcount Offline

Thank you, for not being one of those liberal “snowflakes”.

Edited by imzcount (01/15/18 01:43 PM)

#2026334 - 01/15/18 02:12 PM Re: 'SHITHOLE COUNTRIES' [Re: imzcount]
jahawker2004 Offline
Freethinker

Sigh--there you go again.

Who's the "snowflake"? (Again, right-wing name calling).

Those who OBSESS and express indignation and outrage over every detail of Hillary Clinton's life are the real snowflakes.

Those who go into convulsions of anger and mock outrage because Ameerican citizens choose not to stand for the National Anthem are snowflakes.

Those who are in a CONSTANT state of indignation over the latest daily liberal outrage manufactured by the right-wing noise machine are the real snowflakes.

Every day, all day long, right-wingers wring their hands and wail about the mean, evil liberals. They wet their pants and paint themselves as victims of the "elites:.

Man up right wingers! BE A MAN! The constant name calling and demonization of the other political party is rather childish, don't you think?.

Those of us who don't agree with your political viewpoint are not your enemy. We are willing to debate issues, but conservatives want to do nothing but attach labels and evil motives to others. If only you would devote as much energy opposing the REAL enemies oif America,

#2026340 - 01/15/18 03:42 PM Re: 'SHITHOLE COUNTRIES' [Re: jahawker2004]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Bohemia
Trump is playing president like he is on a reality TV show. He is playing for his fan base. They want to see a president be an [censored] because they think it is a refreshing change of pace from the dull presidents who don't do [censored] to amuse them. Outrage from the other side is what they want and Trump delivers. Chaos is a win-win. Their lives they see as being in free fall, so they want to see the rest of us as being in the same rudderless boat. They see these things as winning. The stock market is booming, yeah I know it was before he was elected but the tax bill will add some jet fuel. That, they see as winning, it is for Wall Street. If they actually have skin in the game it is winning, if they are sitting on the sidelines working at a low wage job then it is the beginning of the next catastrophe for them. If Trump can get an infrastructure bill passed it will buy a year or two more of stock market bump before the next crash. We are setting up for another gutting of the middle class by Wall Street. It will be interesting to see if the "left behinds" turn on Trump after it becomes obvious they are getting left behind again, but my best guess is they won't. They have been left behind and that is their fate, they just wanted a chance to say FU to everyone before they faded away. No idea yet how long the crash and next recession is going to last but if you have access to cash there will undoubtedly lots of money to be made by feasting on the burning carcass of the bottom 95% in a few years. That is why Wall Street no longer fears a crash, they know there is just as much money to be made in a crash as there was in the build up. Well, there is as much money to be made by those who already have money. Those who work for a living are gonna get screwed again. Enjoy it for what it is Trump fans. The last desperate screams of a faction of society who's day has come and gone. You won't be missed.

#2026416 - 01/16/18 02:20 PM Re: 'SHITHOLE COUNTRIES' [Re: parkhawk3319]
Jman1 Offline
Lawrence Legend

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319
Trump is playing president like he is on a reality TV show. He is playing for his fan base. They want to see a president be an [censored] because they think it is a refreshing change of pace from the dull presidents who don't do [censored] to amuse them. Outrage from the other side is what they want and Trump delivers. Chaos is a win-win. Their lives they see as being in free fall, so they want to see the rest of us as being in the same rudderless boat. They see these things as winning. The stock market is booming, yeah I know it was before he was elected but the tax bill will add some jet fuel. That, they see as winning, it is for Wall Street. If they actually have skin in the game it is winning, if they are sitting on the sidelines working at a low wage job then it is the beginning of the next catastrophe for them. If Trump can get an infrastructure bill passed it will buy a year or two more of stock market bump before the next crash. We are setting up for another gutting of the middle class by Wall Street. It will be interesting to see if the "left behinds" turn on Trump after it becomes obvious they are getting left behind again, but my best guess is they won't. They have been left behind and that is their fate, they just wanted a chance to say FU to everyone before they faded away. No idea yet how long the crash and next recession is going to last but if you have access to cash there will undoubtedly lots of money to be made by feasting on the burning carcass of the bottom 95% in a few years. That is why Wall Street no longer fears a crash, they know there is just as much money to be made in a crash as there was in the build up. Well, there is as much money to be made by those who already have money. Those who work for a living are gonna get screwed again. Enjoy it for what it is Trump fans. The last desperate screams of a faction of society who's day has come and gone. You won't be missed.

Who is the "they" that you rant about? Are "they" just ogres that live in some tent somewhere in the California foothills? Or are "they" the elite 1% that are trying to run and rule every step of your life? Or are "they" the average hard working everyday Joes and Janes trying to make a living, who comprise 80% of the population?

By your post you seem to despise the middle class and are just another commie who only wants a 2 class system so that the lower of the 2 classes will always be suppressed, poor and trapped and the upper will always have the power. The whole reason for the history of this country is to prevent that twisted, power hungry governmental control that you long for against capitalism, free trade, free thought, free speech and free life. Move along and go live in North Korea with your ilk, dumbass

BTW, that desperate faction that you talk of built this country and protects your commie ass.

Edited by Jman1 (01/16/18 03:48 PM)

#2026449 - 01/16/18 09:09 PM Re: 'SHITHOLE COUNTRIES' [Re: Jman1]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Bohemia
USA! USA! USA! Atta boy, let’s Make America Great Again! I will give you a little help here. When a sentence includes a term like “fanbase” and then follows up with a generic pronoun like “they”; you can assume “they = Trump’s fanbase”. Don’t overthink it.

Numbers…percentages….always hard to quantify especially where Trump is concerned. He has some silent supporters, so who knows how many would support him even if he would “stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody”, or lies pathologically, or talks like the drunk uncle no one wants to have show up for Thanksgiving dinner. But “they”, those people who support him no matter what he does, that is his “fanbase”. That is who he twitters for. Their blind enthusiastic support is what his narcissism feeds on. “They” feel left behind, ”they” were born in this country, so “they” are entitled to have society and the economy wait for them, or just stop while they grow mossy and old. If you want to “keep up” then make yourselves useful, stay relevant, pull yourselves up by your bootstraps. And whatever else you do, please keep cheering for the mechanisms of your own demise. It is heartwarming and the Republicans and Fox News will pat you on the head and call you real Americans.

I come from the middle class, grew up in the Midwest, my high school classmates are solidly pro-Trump. I am pro-middle class, the biggest weakness in our economy is the decline of the middle class and their buying power and economic stability, but that’s just my opinion. The “middle class” (whatever that means in this day) spoke in this last election and they strongly supported Trump and Republican economic policy. I respect their choice and can live with that. When the smoke and mirrors clear from all of this, the middle class will be smaller and have even less economic security, but it was their choice, “they” bought into the con and will have to live with the consequences. Choices have consequences, conservatives love to say that. I felt somewhat guilty doubling my net worth during the last recession, what with me being a commie and all, I hate making money for anything other than State use. Not this time, the people have spoken and they want another ride on the roller coaster and I’m all for it. Celebrate the stock markets meteoric rise! It’s fun to watch, especially if you have money in it. Celebrate the tax cuts, for those of us who make most of our income by passive income rather than “working” for it, it is a TAX CUT! Hallelujah, celebrate my tax cuts! ( No, I am not hiring, the money is going into my piggy bank, don’t ask me again) When the bottom drops out and layoffs start and rural hospitals close and homes are foreclosed on again……well that’s when Wall Street will really clean up. This time around I will be with them guilt free; and freedom loving Americans can celebrate the success of rapacious, winner take all, cannibalistic crony capitalism. Yeah Capitalism! Thank you Republicans for setting it up so that money will trickle up even faster. Thank you, Trump voters, thank you Trump fans for making this all guilt free. Now prepare to bend over and assume the position and don't forget to say, “thank you sir, may I have another “.

And thank you for your service.

#2026457 - 01/17/18 04:26 AM Re: 'SHITHOLE COUNTRIES' [Re: Jman1]
jahawker2004 Offline
Freethinker

Quote:
Who is the "they" that you rant about? Are "they" just ogres that live in some tent somewhere in the California foothills? Or are "they" the elite 1% that are trying to run and rule every step of your life? Or are "they" the average hard working everyday Joes and Janes trying to make a living, who comprise 80% of the population?

By your post you seem to despise the middle class and are just another commie who only wants a 2 class system so that the lower of the 2 classes will always be suppressed, poor and trapped and the upper will always have the power The whole reason for the history of this country is to prevent that twisted, power hungry governmental control that you long for against capitalism, free trade, free thought, free speech and free life. Move along and go live in North Korea with your ilk, dumbass

BTW, that desperate faction that you talk of built this country and protects your commie ass.

You need to work on your reading comprehension skills.

His post quite accurately pointed out that the "elite 1%" crashed this economy a decade ago then turned around and sent the rest of us a bill to pay for it with bailiouts. And not a one of them served a day in jail!

His post clearly reflected that the vast majority of "real" Americans are always at the mercy of the "elites" who masterfully pit the masses against each other instead of against Wall Street. And will continue to do so until people like yourself quit voting against your own interests by selecting candidates who support their corrupt, trickle-down, (Wall Street) economic policies. People like you.

And thank you very much for proving my point about the constant name-calling of the right-wing instead of debating the issues. But how could you have forgotten to toss in a "snowflake" or two?.

Maximus, from another thread--

http://boards.kusports.com/ubbthreads.ph...040#Post1998040

Edited by jahawker2004 (01/17/18 06:11 AM)

#2026520 - Yesterday at 04:19 PM Re: 'SHITHOLE COUNTRIES' [Re: jahawker2004]
jahawker2004 Offline
Freethinker

These the the pukes Imzcount and JMan are in bed with--

WHITE NATIONALISTS PRAISE TRUMP FOR ‘SHITHOLE’ COMMENT: ‘IT’S OBVIOUSLY ALL ABOUT RACE’

President Donald Trump’s already infamous “shithole” comment is among several remarks the commander in chief has made that have energized white supremacists, rights groups fear.

Trump made the comment Thursday in the context of asking why America should accept more immigrants from Haiti and Africa—instead of places like Norway—while discussing a bipartisan immigration deal with lawmakers. The remark reinvigorated accusations that Trump is a racist, and it was embraced online by white supremacists David Duke and Richard Spencer.

The director of the Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism, Oren Segal, told Newsweek that Trump’s remarks are “the engine that fuels white supremacy” in America.

Spencer, who in an apparent nod to the president’s remarks put the Norwegian flag in his Twitter handle, complimented Trump for focusing on immigration from a race-based perspective. “It’s obviously all about race, and to their credit, liberals point out the obvious,” Spencer wrote on Twitter, referring to the blowback to the president’s remark. On Twitter, Duke called what Trump said “perfect,” adding that the president “spoke Blunt, hard truth that makes PERFECT TRUTH! So, Mr. Prez -ACT ON IT - DON'T CAVE IN!”

Other white supremacists also piped in to support the president’s words on social media. Mike “Enoch” Peinovich, who helped lead the rally in Charlottesville, wrote on Twitter that “millions of white people are asking themselves today why indeed do we have to accept immigrants from shitholes?” He implied that Trump’s words had helped to push forward a white nationalist agenda.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Preview