Page 104 of 130 < 1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 129 130 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2025952 - 01/08/18 09:23 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! *** [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Hassan getting burned is factual, dggyless.

#2025953 - 01/08/18 09:23 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Loc: 23rd Street Brewery
You trolling is factual, cucko.

Hail to thee our Alma Mater, hail to old KU!

#2025955 - 01/08/18 09:40 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: dgless21]
beenahawk Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
Originally Posted By: dgless21

As an impartial observer.....I'd say you are trolling KUCO posts. But that's just me. grin

#2025957 - 01/08/18 09:53 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: beenahawk]
track Online   content
gale sayers

Loc: Topeka,Kansas
Originally Posted By: beenahawk

As an impartial observer.....I'd say you are trolling KUCO posts. But that's just me. grin

As an impartial observer......I would say KUCO has been trolling this site for years....not surprising other posters get tired of his antics and respond.

#2025958 - 01/08/18 10:42 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

I thought it was obvious that I am trolling the little dipshit, but it isn't against the board rules so no harm done.

At least when he's attacking other posters he posts something original. You don't need to be intelligent to see the "Beaty sucks" trend in every single one of his self-proclaimed "objective" posts about KU football.

It's sad that we have so many negative statistics and recruiting aspects, and he still takes time to manufacture BS "stats" or "facts" and overblow such minor things.

#2025959 - 01/08/18 10:42 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: pizzanbeer]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: pizzanbeer
Has anyone been watching the recent recruits Beaty has offered? JC OT Corey Luciano is 6'4" and has offers from Minnesota, Syracuse and CSU so he has a decent offer list. JC C Zack Bennett is 6'3" and has offers from Idaho State, Portland State and UTEP so not a great offer list but Beaty needs a back up C. JC DB D'juan Moore is 5'7' and I do not see he has any other offers. This is an odd offer because Moore has no other offers and he is very short. These recent offers continue the trend toward JC recruits. I wonder what the final ratio of HS to JC recruits Beaty will have in this class? Right now Beaty has signed 9 JC recruits and 5 HS recruits.
Add another juco commit to your list for 2018 - Moore

FYI - Denver Broncos had a shorter rookie kick returner/wr this year in McKenzie. He was a fumble machine coupled with a bad decision making mind. Once, he went up field on a play right before half when he should have gone out of bounds to stop clock for a field goal try. New coach Joseph got a bunch of heat over his new player for 2017. I really like bigger type bodies for WRs.

#2026130 - 01/11/18 02:11 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: KUCO_VOC]
pizzanbeer Offline
Max Falkenstien

Now Beaty needs to use the top secret recruiting strategy where he does not announce anymore offers and has visits close to signing day. That way if he gets verbal commits he can avoid other programs trying to steal them before signing day.

#2026147 - 01/11/18 04:31 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: pizzanbeer]
beenahawk Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
Now Beaty needs to use the top secret recruiting strategy where he does not announce anymore offers and has visits close to signing day. That way if he gets verbal commits he can avoid other programs trying to steal them before signing day.

In all honesty, I don't think DB is offering anyone that is going to give a scare to Saban, Smart, Riley, Gundy, Frost or Bill Snyder. When I look at our roster, I wish someone would have poached a kid or two! Zenger may consider Beaty the worlds best recruiter, but he can't even sniff Fambrough's jock or Mason's feet or Mangino's arse when it comes to finding the right kids for our program.

#2026162 - 01/11/18 06:04 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: beenahawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

In all honesty, I don't think DB is offering anyone that is going to give a scare to Saban, Smart, Riley, Gundy, Frost or Bill Snyder. When I look at our roster, I wish someone would have poached a kid or two! Zenger may consider Beaty the worlds best recruiter, but he can't even sniff Fambrough's jock or Mason's feet or Mangino's arse when it comes to finding the right kids for our program.
As I said earlier Beaty isn’t fit to clean Mangino’s daily toilet

#2026172 - 01/11/18 07:48 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: beenahawk]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Zenger may consider...

Zenger has somewhat proven that he's not too great at identifying coaching skills to date.

I like a lot of our HS recruits this year. Harris and Williams x2 (Pooka, Nick) are good adds. I just wish there were more than seven of them (assuming Emery and Malbrough sign).

Unfortunately, the Billy and Silvio discussion has kind of limited any football recruiting news from Slant, and Phog has slowly stopped putting info out after 247 bought them.

#2026200 - 01/12/18 01:11 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: track]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: track

As an impartial observer......
This starting comment by track tells you all you need to know. He's as impartial as Trump is trustworthy.

#2026209 - 01/12/18 02:56 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: KUCO_VOC]
track Online   content
gale sayers

Loc: Topeka,Kansas
That was out of bounds...I don't mind being called names...but to be compared to anything Trump-like is a like a kick to the balls and that should not be allowed

#2026218 - 01/12/18 05:34 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: track]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: track
That was out of bounds...I don't mind being called names...but to be compared to anything Trump-like is a like a kick to the balls and that should not be allowed
I’m uncomfortable in using political references in general b/c it evokes this kind of reaction. Name calling with track/Shethole Trump won’t happen again as long as I am the mod on this board. LOL!

#2026277 - 01/13/18 08:09 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: pizzanbeer]
pizzanbeer Offline
Max Falkenstien

I was reading some info on the Rich Rod getting fired by Arizona and noticed they have a DT Marcus Griffin that is going to grad transfer. He was a 4 star recruit coming out of HS. I would not be surprised to see Beaty pick up a grad transfer at DT.

Beaty offered a grad transfer at DT Preston Gordon from Rice. He is 6'1" and 280. Airzona DT Marcus Griffin is 6'3" and 305. I also read that DT Pete Mokwuah is grad transferring from NDame and he is 6'3" and 325.

Edited by pizzanbeer (01/13/18 08:29 PM)

#2026292 - 01/14/18 11:55 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: pizzanbeer]
PbBut Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Loc: 66227
I just consider this to be more signs of trouble. We're going into year four and with this many JuCos and interest in transfers, it appears to mean that Beatty and staff are recruiting over the top of players they have already recruited and worked with, not recruiting kids to develop and step in a couple of years from now. Where are those kids coming from? This class looks like the class of 2016 should have, not now.

Page 104 of 130 < 1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 129 130 >

Preview