Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2023653 - 11/19/17 08:06 AM Re: Paranoia [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
I wish...lol...I get a healthy pension from Lockmart and thats about it...

#2026098 - 01/10/18 06:57 PM Re: Paranoia [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Cowardly man a.k.a. Vega bragging he knows how to box on the snot net. Maybe...but he cant any power in the punches with that albino 135 lb frame ......he is a keyboard warrior only.

#2026111 - 01/11/18 11:04 AM Re: Paranoia [Re: PHOGUSHER]
jahawker2004 Offline
Freethinker

Loc: Wherever Freethinkers Gather
We all have been wondering what was going on with Vega, dotnet and the perpetual soap opera over there.Thank you for keeping us informed!

#2026189 - 01/12/18 10:10 AM Re: Paranoia [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Maximus Online   confused
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Trance Land
Step 1 Mass [sic]

Metric ton equals 2204.62 pounds

Step 2 Coffee production Cofee production | plant genus

Yields as high as 2,000 to 3,000 pounds per acre (2,300 to 3,400 kilograms per hectare) can be grown, compared to 450 to 900 pounds per acre (500 to 1,000 kilograms per hectare) by traditional methods.

Step 3 Profit

US Coffee Market

Coffee futures and options are traded in New York on the Intercontinental Exchange (ICE, formerly the New York Board of Trade).

The size of the Coffee “KC” futures contract is 37,500 pounds
Coffee commodity trading is now done electronically.
Coffee futures prices are quoted in cents per pound, and the minimum price fluctuation is 5/100 cent/pound, equivalent to $18.75 per contract.
A 1-cent change in price equals $375.
The coffee futures contract months are March, May, July, September and December.
The contract prices physical delivery of exchange-grade green beans from one of 19 countries of origin in a licensed warehouse to one of several ports in the United States and Europe.

International Coffee Market

London coffee futures are traded on the Euronext.liffe.

The size of this coffee futures contract is 10 metric tons.
Coffee futures prices are quoted in U.S. dollars per metric ton with the minimum price movement $1 per ton or $10 for the contract.

Other international exchanges that trade coffee futures include the Singapore Commodity Exchange (Robusta), the Commodities & Futures Exchange (BM&F) in Brazil (Arabica) and the Tokyo Grain Exchange (Arabica and Robusta).
LIFFE Coffee Futures (RC) - Quandl. Robusta Coffee Futures are traded on the London International Financial Futures and Options Exchange, part of NYSE Euronext. Each contract is for 10 metric tonnes of Robusta Coffee. Trading Unit: 37,500 lbs. Tick Size: 0.05cwt = $18.75 (point value = $3.75). Quoted Units: US $ per pound. Initial Margin: $6,300 Maint Margin: $4,500.

Coffee Conversion

One contract delivers is 37,500 pounds, so 18 acres produces around one contract. One acre is the size of a football field. 37,500 pounds of coffee is $7,500.

Robusta and Arabica Coffee

When trading coffee futures, it is important to know that there are primarily two versions of coffee that are floating around. They are Robusta and Arabica. Coffee futures are traded on various exchanges such as the Singapore Commodity Exchange which primarily deals with the Robusta coffee while Brazil's Commodities and Futures Exchange (BM&F) deals with Arabica and the Tokyo Grain Exchange offers both Arabica and Robusta.

In the U.S. coffee futures are traded on the Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) or formerly called the New York Board of Trade (NYBOT)

Similar to crude oil which has various versions such as heavy or light sweet, coffee is categorized based on some characteristics of the beans. Arabica beans are said to have a sweeter and softer taste while Robusta is said to be stronger in taste with a grainy overtone.

Arabica coffee is largely produced in sub-tropical climate and requires rich soil, shade and sun. It is estimated that over 70% of the coffee grown in the world is Arabica They are more vulnerable to pests and cold weather. Arabica coffee is grown at higher elevation of 600 to 2000 meters. Arabica coffee is usually sold in specialized coffee stores and in specialty food stores.

For example, in Italy, the highest quality pure Arabica beans are used to make espresso.

Robusta coffee is easier to farm, growing at altitudes of 200 - 800 meters. In terms of yield, Robusta coffee produces more yield compared to Arabica and also has lower costs for production. Robusta coffee is usually found everywhere as it is a lot cheaper compared to Arabica version.

#2026190 - 01/12/18 10:11 AM Re: Paranoia [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Wilt Chamberlain

#2026191 - 01/12/18 10:12 AM Re: Paranoia [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Wilt Chamberlain

#2026192 - 01/12/18 10:13 AM Re: Paranoia [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Wilt Chamberlain

#2026483 - 01/17/18 04:44 PM Re: Paranoia [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Dumb old pwhitt on the dot net thinks I am a new sock called "Banned by Vega Again" An appropriate name but it ain't me.

#2026853 - 01/25/18 04:53 PM Re: Paranoia [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Lol ..dot net boneheads are still obsessed with the Usher. They think I was the one that was drunked up yesterday and trying to give Dok the freethrow advice..No it wasnt me...

#2027224 - 02/02/18 07:48 PM Re: Paranoia [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Dumb Vega the lawyer in training didnt know that the father that tried to attack Nasser today was cleared of all charges. Not even a court fine....

#2027291 - 02/03/18 07:44 PM Re: Paranoia [Re: PHOGUSHER]
jahawker2004 Offline
Freethinker

Loc: Wherever Freethinkers Gather
What happened to that big, long post on Vega's personal life? The one where you told us how big his house was, how many bedrooms, etc.? You delete it?

I admired the detective work on that one.

#2027370 - 02/04/18 10:02 PM Re: Paranoia [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Yes...i deleted it. P.M me if you want that info.The guy is strange.

#2027393 - 02/05/18 11:19 AM Re: Paranoia [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Wilt Chamberlain

Spy Paranoia

#2027657 - 02/09/18 10:31 PM Re: Paranoia [Re: jahawker2004]
Vega Offline
kusports.net

Originally Posted By: jahawker2004
What happened to that big, long post on Vega's personal life? The one where you told us how big his house was, how many bedrooms, etc.? You delete it?

I admired the detective work on that one.
I live in a 1 BR in NYC. I'd be impressed if he knew my square footage. I don't even know my square footage.

#2027692 - 02/11/18 09:17 AM Re: Paranoia [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Nor do I care. But I thought the 2 bedrooms on upper Riverside Ave were bit pricey. Isn't that north Harlem...errrrr Hamilton Heights my bad...lol..

Edited by PHOGUSHER (02/11/18 10:05 AM)

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Preview