Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2026125 - 01/11/18 01:41 PM The Governor of Kink
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Bohemia
Governor of the kink scene These family values Republicans are great fun. Conversations overheard in the Governor's Mansion....."so who's lipstick is that on the ball gag?"; "you said a proper pullup was OUR thing!" "; "get that piece of equipment out of our basement NOW!"; "WTF, my friend just texted me that our pullup equipment is now listed on eBay!"....... I hope Rex Sinquefield has a big bag of hush money ready to save his golden boy who would be president.

#2026129 - 01/11/18 02:09 PM Re: The Governor of Kink [Re: parkhawk3319]
jahawker2004 Offline
Freethinker

Loc: Wherever Freethinkers Gather
Now that he isn't allowed back in that salon, how is he going to get his manicures?

Blindfolds, blackmail, ball gags. Family-friendly fun at its best!

And she continued sleeping with her own husband without the Governor's consent? She certainly deserved being slapped around for such a betrayal.

#2026133 - 01/11/18 02:21 PM Re: The Governor of Kink [Re: jahawker2004]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

This the perfect lead in to the looting of the funding for the public school system in Missouri. Sinquefield knows how to pick 'em.

#2026143 - 01/11/18 04:03 PM Re: The Governor of Kink [Re: parkhawk3319]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

The Greitens camp is already rolling out the soundtrack for their reelection campaign. Traditional Family Values, Up Yours!

#2026166 - 01/11/18 06:17 PM Re: The Governor of Kink [Re: parkhawk3319]
jahawker2004 Offline
Freethinker

Loc: Wherever Freethinkers Gather
I used to go to some of those S&M/Bondage parties at that big hotel downtown across from Barney Allis Plaza, but I got tired of hauling all that gear around with me.

#2026170 - 01/11/18 06:55 PM Re: The Governor of Kink [Re: jahawker2004]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Did you bring exercise equipment? That must have been a lot of work. Did you have to crate it up and deliver with a forklift or did you break it down and carry it in by the bagful?

#2026173 - 01/11/18 08:15 PM Re: The Governor of Kink [Re: parkhawk3319]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Ah hahahahaha......this just in from Greitens facebook page "I wanted you to see this statement from Jim Bennett, our attorney, on a new false story that actually revealed the motivation behind these lies:
“We have been asked repeatedly by reputable news outlets why we believe this nearly three-year-old news story is coming out now. The latest reporting has finally disclosed that the reporting was being driven by a "source" who is the former Democrat state party chairman and who apparently has not spoken to the person in question. This goes a long way to explaining what is going on - this is a political hit piece.
This is and remains an almost three-year-old private matter with no matter of public interest at stake. Eric and Sheena have worked through those issues long ago and I think that Sheena put it best: "We have a loving marriage and an awesome family; anything beyond that is between us and God. I want the media and those who
wish to peddle gossip to stay away from me and my children." Now we know who has been peddling that gossip.”
If you haven’t already, you should also see these statements.
From Jim Bennett, our attorney:
"The Governor has now seen the TV report that ran tonight. The station declined to provide the tape or transcript in advance of running their story, which contained multiple false allegations. The claim that this nearly three-year old story has generated or should generate law enforcement interest is completely false. There was no 'blackmail,' and that claim is false. This personal matter has been addressed by the Governor and Mrs. Greitens privately years ago when it happened. The outrageous claims of improper conduct regarding these almost three-year-ago events are a lie.”

So basically the Governor of Missouri's response is the same as a Scooby Doo villain....... and I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling Democrats

Preview