KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
You’re welcome, gf.

#2026086 - 01/10/18 01:03 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Loc: 23rd Street Brewery
Thanks, Trump.

You and Trump have a lot in common, huh? Seems kind of hypocritical since you claim you don't like him.

Neither of you can stay on topic. You're both sexist and misogynistic. You both think lowly of fast food workers. You both think way too highly of yourselves. You both change the meaning of words or create new words/meanings. Neither of you use facts and then create your own. You attack anyone who doesn't agree with your stupid opinion.

Are you Donald Trump, cucko? Or are you just imitating your hero?

Hail to thee our Alma Mater, hail to old KU!

#2026089 - 01/10/18 01:45 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: dgless21]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: dgless21
Thanks, Trump.

You and Trump have a lot in common, huh? Seems kind of hypocritical since you claim you don't like him.

Neither of you can stay on topic. You're both sexist and misogynistic. You both think lowly of fast food workers. You both think way too highly of yourselves. You both change the meaning of words or create new words/meanings. Neither of you use facts and then create your own. You attack anyone who doesn't agree with your stupid opinion.

Incorrect (as usual dgless) about Trump. He enjoys fast food b/c he feels he has a less chance of being poisoned according to reports. That's a fact, gf.

I voted for the lady last major election, as did a majority of us Colorado voters.

My daughter currently works in the food industry PT, so I don't have a "lowly opinion" of ff workers. My son, years ago, was a worker at Einstein's Bagels. I worked at Lawrence's Dairy Queen in HS. The cinder block one at 19th & Mass. All ice cream, no food products beyond making Dilly bars (Dilly Dilly!).

#2026092 - 01/10/18 03:16 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
beenahawk Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
Thanks, Trump.

Incorrect (as usual dgless) about Trump. He enjoys fast food b/c he feels he has a less chance of being poisoned according to reports. That's a fact, gf.

I voted for the lady last major election, as did a majority of us Colorado voters.

My daughter currently works in the food industry PT, so I don't have a "lowly opinion" of ff workers. My son, years ago, was a worker at Einstein's Bagels. I worked at Lawrence's Dairy Queen in HS. The cinder block one at 19th & Mass. All ice cream, no food products beyond making Dilly bars (Dilly Dilly!).

Shoot! Now I need to correct you.......Hillary is NOT a "Lady". grin Just ask Bill.

BTW: I'm a DQ grad too! And you forgot the "Buster Bar"! and "DQ Sandwich".

#2026094 - 01/10/18 04:53 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Loc: 23rd Street Brewery
I guess I misunderstood when you suggested I worked in fast food...what you were trying to say is you wanted me to be one of your kids. Got it.

The truth about your feeling toward fast food workers must've gotten hidden under the rest of your Trump-like hate speech about "girls" and your fantasies of having sex with me.

It's weird that you exude so many similar qualities with Trump, but you claim you didn't vote for him, cucko. Do you hate yourself enough that you wouldn't vote for yourself? I mean, I wouldn't vote for you...but I think you are a jackass.

For someone who majored in journalism, you sure have a hard time communicating your point. Maybe you should try saying what you mean the first time rather than having to post what you "actually" meant over and over and over.

It's also worth noting that I have no desire to be one of your children or your girlfriend. I simply want to troll you for constantly ruining the football board with your repetitive, whiny BS about Beaty and recruiting. Please don't confuse it for anything but a desire for you to leave the board and never return.

I can assure you that you will not be missed.

Hail to thee our Alma Mater, hail to old KU!

#2026099 - 01/10/18 07:55 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: beenahawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: beenahawk
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
Thanks, Trump.

Shoot! Now I need to correct you.......Hillary is NOT a "Lady". grin Just ask Bill.

BTW: I'm a DQ grad too! And you forgot the "Buster Bar"! and "DQ Sandwich".
The peanut buster parfait was the cool latest thing at the end of my time at DQ. Owner Helen bringing in bananas from Dillon's was also a high point in my memory. Being a LHS football player (for HC Woolery) meant you could work at the DQ. Good memories.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Preview