Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2025993 - 01/08/18 04:05 PM Re: Baldwin and Charlot [Re: bigdogjac]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Loc: 23rd Street Brewery
Your wife is best friends with Manti Teo's college girlfriend, right?

Congrats on the made up degree. College grad turned lowly internet troll is a fairy tale most of us can only dream about.

I appreciate the concern and your weirdly obsessive desire to make me a girlfriend, but my skin is of normal thickness.

Keep working on your trolling skills, cucko.

Hail to thee our Alma Mater, hail to old KU!

#2026001 - 01/08/18 05:22 PM Re: Baldwin and Charlot [Re: dgless21]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: dgless21
Your wife is best friends with Manti Teo's college girlfriend, right?

Congrats on the made up degree. College grad turned lowly internet troll is a fairy tale most of us can only dream about.

I appreciate the concern and your weirdly obsessive desire to make me a girlfriend, but my skin is of normal thickness.

Keep working on your trolling skills, cucko.
ND lb gf died of cancer in college so my wife had no shot at meeting her. College degrees are worth the paper it is printed on if not used. Just like your fast food career, no good if you don’t keep working it. You forget the questions like “want fries with that?”.

#2026005 - 01/08/18 06:06 PM Re: Baldwin and Charlot [Re: bigdogjac]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Can made up people actually meet other made up people? Can made up people die?

I'm only asking you because I'd assume you're an expert on how making up stuff works since you do it so frequently.

#2026010 - 01/08/18 07:23 PM Re: Baldwin and Charlot [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Yardbirdbob Offline
Phog Fanatic

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
You're making up a girlfriend now? Sad. Makes me wonder if that whole journalism degree and wife you bring up all the time are real. You've made up enough other crap. Wouldn't surprise me if those are BS too.

But you keep working on your trolling, cucko. You've come too far to quit now.
Yep, William Allen White School of J and Mass Communications at Kansas. 41 years married faithfully to my wife. You have to be a gf, b/c you are sooo thin skinned.

Wait, you've been married for 41 years?!?! Holy CRAP! I had you pegged for being about 22 with your outbursts and name calling! JFC KUCO, seek counseling. Like, now duder. You make Trump seem stable and smart. Get. Help. Now. KUCO.

#2026013 - 01/09/18 04:08 AM Re: Baldwin and Charlot [Re: dgless21]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Can made up people actually meet other made up people? Can made up people die?
Literally you are correct on these points only. But perhaps the focus s/b on football issues. Like the made up HS HC David Beaty.

#2026014 - 01/09/18 04:11 AM Re: Baldwin and Charlot [Re: Yardbirdbob]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: Yardbirdbob
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
You're making up a girlfriend now? Sad. Makes me wonder if that whole journalism degree and wife you bring up all the time are real. You've made up enough other crap. Wouldn't surprise me if those are BS too.

But you keep working on your trolling, cucko. You've come too far to quit now.
Yep, William Allen White School of J and Mass Communications at Kansas. 41 years married faithfully to my wife. You have to be a gf, b/c you are sooo thin skinned.

Wait, you've been married for 41 years?!?! Holy CRAP! I had you pegged for being about 22 with your outbursts and name calling! JFC KUCO, seek counseling. Like, now duder. You make Trump seem stable and smart. Get. Help. Now. KUCO.
OK. "duder" (name calling?). I. seek. greater. wisdom. tomorrow.

#2026015 - 01/09/18 08:14 AM Re: Baldwin and Charlot [Re: bigdogjac]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

You realize David Beaty is a real person, right, cucko?

I'm sure it gets confusing when you've made up so many "facts" about him, but he is the head coach and a real guy. Our real life dipshit of an athletic director hired him. He's not imaginary like your degree, wife, and friends.

Why don't you take the morning off from the board and go watch Inception and maybe the Sixth Sense? It'll all make sense after that.

#2026022 - 01/09/18 10:48 AM Re: Baldwin and Charlot [Re: dgless21]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

You realize David Beaty is a real person, right, cucko?

I'm sure it gets confusing when you've made up so many "facts" about him, but he is the head coach and a real guy. Our real life dipshit of an athletic director hired him. He's not imaginary like ...
He's just an imaginary P5 D1 HC in my definition of reality. He was just an OK HS HC in Texas.

#2026024 - 01/09/18 11:21 AM Re: Baldwin and Charlot [Re: bigdogjac]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Sounds like you're saying your reality isn't reality...or you don't know the definition of reality.

Did you watch Inception and the Sixth Sense yet? We really can't have an intelligent conversation about your reality until you do.

I can bring Santa Claus (spoiler alert), the Loch Ness Monster, the Boogie Man, and Dumbledore. You bring your wife, degree, and all your "facts." We can watch it together. Just you, me, and a bunch of fictional crap sitting together watching Inception and the Sixth Sense.

I can fake being your first real friend for a few hours. Don't murder me.

#2026026 - 01/09/18 11:31 AM Re: Baldwin and Charlot [Re: dgless21]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Sounds like you're saying your reality isn't reality...or you don't know the definition of reality.

Did you watch Inception and the Sixth Sense yet? We really can't have an intelligent conversation about your reality until you do.

I can bring Santa Claus (spoiler alert), the Loch Ness Monster, the Boogie Man, and Dumbledore. You bring your wife, degree, and all your "facts." We can watch it together. Just you, me, and a bunch of fictional crap sitting together watching Inception and the Sixth Sense.

I can fake being your first real girl friend for a few hours. Don't murder me.
FYP.

#2026028 - 01/09/18 11:54 AM Re: Baldwin and Charlot [Re: bigdogjac]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

If I was imaginary like your friends, degree, wife and "facts", I suppose I could be anything you wanted me to be...but unfortunately, I'm real and this is real life.

I'm sure I can find you a cheap hooker after we watch the movies, though. They'll probably just assume with your delusions that you're a senile old man on drugs.

Have you been checked by one of those brain doctor guy? Probably wouldn't be a bad idea. I would've thought your wife would normally talk you into this, but we're all starting to think everything you post is a lie.

#2026034 - 01/09/18 02:08 PM Re: Baldwin and Charlot [Re: dgless21]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

If I was imaginary like your friends, degree, wife and "facts", I suppose I could be anything you wanted me to be...but unfortunately, I'm real and this is real life.

I'm sure I can find you a cheap hooker after we watch the movies, though. They'll probably just assume with your delusions that you're a senile old man on drugs.

Have you been checked by one of those brain doctor guy? Probably wouldn't be a bad idea. I would've thought your wife would normally talk you into this, but we're all starting to think everything you post is a lie.
We're all? Sounds kinda paranoid!

#2026037 - 01/09/18 02:19 PM Re: Baldwin and Charlot [Re: bigdogjac]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Obviously I am scared of your delusions to the point of "paranoia." That's why I previously said, "Don't murder me."

However, paranoia usually implies a lack of reasoning for the fear or mistrust. In this case, I just have a rational fear of a delusional old man.

Reading comprehension, cucko.

#2026038 - 01/09/18 03:00 PM Re: Baldwin and Charlot [Re: dgless21]
Jman1 Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Sounds like you 2 need to get a room and have some angry sex!!

I will say, sometimes watching Girl on Girl action is pretty hot.

#2026039 - 01/09/18 04:08 PM Re: Baldwin and Charlot [Re: Jman1]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: Jman1
Sounds like you 2 need to get a room and have some angry sex!!

I will say, sometimes watching Girl on Girl action is pretty hot.
It would be 58 on top. And dgless, well she would be Bottom. She probably would be a doggy stylin it.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Preview