Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2025659 - 12/30/17 10:21 AM Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Which is worse news from 2017 for Kansas football program? Lost a lot of potential 66%for 2018 (La HS kids) or Alabama players transferring and then disappearing into football dumpster fire (KU)? Maybe you have a worse situation in mind for Kansas University that feels like the top of the charts.

IMHO the two situations I listed felt surreal enuf that I never bought into it really being a jumpstart for the program. But if I had to choose, the Alabama situation hurt worse.

#2025660 - 12/30/17 10:38 AM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
moose1 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Wichita
That does boggle the mind a bit. I still think they may turn it around. To be that highly recruited, and not see the field with the team KU has makes no sense at all. I get why a QB like Crist or Heaps might not succeed. Quarterbacks are a tricky position to guess right on. I would think a receiver especially should be able to step in. I would also think that a offensive lineman like Baldwin would have to be useful given how bad KUs line was. For scouting services to whiff on two stud prospects seems unlikely.

The curse of KU football strikes again!

#2025661 - 12/30/17 11:11 AM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Jman1 Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
Which is worse news from 2017 for Kansas football program? Lost a lot of potential 66%for 2018 (La HS kids) or Alabama players transferring and then disappearing into football dumpster fire (KU)? Maybe you have a worse situation in mind for Kansas University that feels like the top of the charts.

IMHO the two situations I listed felt surreal enuf that I never bought into it really being a jumpstart for the program. But if I had to choose, the Alabama situation hurt worse.

Remember who we're talking about as far as the coaching braintrust goes. There's your answer

#2025669 - 12/31/17 11:37 AM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

"The rest of the college football universe would have gone on ignoring the Jayhawks’ on-field miseries had the team’s captains not decided to snub eventual Heisman Trophy-winner Baker Mayfield during a pre-game handshake in KU’s home finale.
Alternatively, Beaty and captains Daniel Wise, Dorance Armstrong Jr., Joe Dineen and Jeremiah Booker spent the following days apologizing to Mayfield, the Oklahoma program, KU fans, the Big 12 and college football, in general, after losing the game 41-3." LJW source.

kman, along with Beaty for a brief time, still believes this is not a big deal for Kansas, and I, along with the LJW, disagree. Fire Beaty now! The University Daily Kansan campus newspaper has called for this to happen during the season but Girod, Zenger, have another plan for Kansas football.

#2025673 - 12/31/17 01:20 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Loc: 23rd Street Brewery
I still feel like Charlot must've done something to get himself in the doghouse. Everyone I talked to before game one thought he stood out at practice. He played well in the spring game. Eight wide receivers got catches--you can't tell me it's wasn't personal/intentional that he wasn't one of them.

But when Frazier started, Herbert didn't start, Ogbebor didn't start, and there were a variety of questionable personnel decisions, it's hard to believe Charlot and Baldwin just fell off.

If we win, handshakes don't matter. Same goes for the jerseys. Same goes for the stadium. Same goes for the salaries. Same goes for 90% of the complaints on here. Winning cures all. Losing amplifies everything.

Hail to thee our Alma Mater, hail to old KU!

#2025674 - 12/31/17 01:54 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Not whining but rehashing the lowest concerns about the competency of the current Beaty staff including his bosses. Winning cannot be achieved if the folks in charge lack integrity and general football program rules and regs.

#2025687 - 01/01/18 01:58 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
Baldwin did himself in for similar reasons that he got kicked off Alabama's team, but the Charlot deal still kind of pisses me off. I don't think he did anything to get into the doghouse as I never heard anyone even hint that that was the case, I think they just didn't and don't know how to use him properly. He apparently doesn't run great routes (per reports from practice) and doesn't seem to get separation from DB's, but with his amazing strength, concentration, and balance 75% of the balls thrown within his catch radius despite if the DB is all over him or not are gonna be catches IMHO.

If nothing else he'd be an invaluable possession type WR. He doesn't need to get much separation from the DB's to make catches. I think he's talented enough they need to find a spot for him in the rotation and keep drilling his route running skills while letting him get some playing time. I think his talent alone would have overcome most mistakes he would have been making and learning in real game situations would have helped his development more IMHO.

As for the handshake crap, it was much overblown. Stupid stunt dealt with internally that nobody outside of a handful of fans and others who want to use it to bash Beaty with remembers.

#2025716 - 01/02/18 12:46 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: Kman_blue]
moose1 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: Kman_blue
Baldwin did himself in for similar reasons that he got kicked off Alabama's team, but the Charlot deal still kind of pisses me off. I don't think he did anything to get into the doghouse as I never heard anyone even hint that that was the case, I think they just didn't and don't know how to use him properly. He apparently doesn't run great routes (per reports from practice) and doesn't seem to get separation from DB's, but with his amazing strength, concentration, and balance 75% of the balls thrown within his catch radius despite if the DB is all over him or not are gonna be catches IMHO.

If nothing else he'd be an invaluable possession type WR. He doesn't need to get much separation from the DB's to make catches. I think he's talented enough they need to find a spot for him in the rotation and keep drilling his route running skills while letting him get some playing time. I think his talent alone would have overcome most mistakes he would have been making and learning in real game situations would have helped his development more IMHO.

As for the handshake crap, it was much overblown. Stupid stunt dealt with internally that nobody outside of a handful of fans and others who want to use it to bash Beaty with remembers.

If that is true about Charlot that REALLY hacks me off. KU is not in a spot where it can wait for perfect talent. They need to use what they have the best they can. How many times could KU not convert on 3rd down? A guy like that who can get the ball would be real asset. If KU could have moved the chains or make a tough catch in the red zone where creating space is difficult at best anyway that would have helped a lot. Plus it wasn't like KU had a great receiving corp in the first place. Any chance he goes back to receiver? If he stays at safety what are his chances of making an impact there?

As for Baldwin, any chance he has had a come to Jesus moment, and is willing to work hard in the future? I just hate giving up on kids like this. Plus it tells other highly recruited kids that they can't be successful at KU. I know in Baldwin's case it is more on him and not necessarily the coaching staff's fault, but it still looks bad to other recruits.

#2025721 - 01/02/18 02:23 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

It’s more like highly rated recruits can’t expect Beaty to make them better in the case of the transfers f AL

#2025733 - 01/02/18 05:19 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Mc to the Pherson
Dudes...we will have a drop dead hire as of October 20 2018 when we are 0-6.....just wait!

#theprocess

RCJHKU!

#2025764 - 01/03/18 11:15 AM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUHawkhead]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
Originally Posted By: KUHawkhead
Dudes...we will have a drop dead hire as of October 20 2018 when we are 0-6.....just wait!

#theprocess

RCJHKU!

I'm getting too old to wait that long! Why not now? Why not after Nichol's State thumps us in Game 1?

#2025770 - 01/03/18 12:03 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Zenger has no power to make that decision...and if he does fire Beaty, Zenger is almost certainly fired. Zenger won't do anything to get himself fired.

Z's just buying as much time as he can while collecting paychecks.

#2025909 - 01/06/18 07:50 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Zenger views this season as retirement pay. I still say....the week six hire will blow us all away!
#theprocess

RCJHKU!

#2025912 - 01/06/18 08:04 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Personally, I'd rather keep letting Beaty coach than let Zenger make another head coaching decision.

#2025928 - 01/07/18 12:34 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I would as well. And, maybe I will be pleasantly surprised, the ship will right itself, and we may win 3-5 games. Not likely, but maybe?

#theprocess

RCJHKU!

#2025963 - 01/08/18 11:49 AM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: Kman_blue]
vmlb Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

If he can't get separation from the DBs and doesn't run good routes he is not a "talented" receiver.

#2025967 - 01/08/18 01:12 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: vmlb]
moose1 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: vmlb

If he can't get separation from the DBs and doesn't run good routes he is not a "talented" receiver.

None of KUs receivers are getting great separation and KU was aweful on third down. If he can catch the ball in traffic I would think the staff would find some use for him.

#2025971 - 01/08/18 01:37 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Outside of Sims, the other dudes never really wowed.

Many of our catches were fly route jumpballs and bubble screens. You don't need much route running ability to run straight or step backwards.

#2025979 - 01/08/18 02:23 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: dgless21]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: dgless21
Tyler Patrick was someone who came to mind

#2025981 - 01/08/18 02:29 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

He caught the ball nine times. He had one big play all season.

What exactly "wows" about that?

#2025982 - 01/08/18 02:33 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: dgless21]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

He caught the ball nine times. He had one big play all season.

What exactly "wows" about that?
What other players do you want to dump on? His stats aren't "Alabama great" but by Beaty standards, it's worth $800K annually to start out, with additional $100K dumped on it annually. All better for you now?

#2025984 - 01/08/18 02:46 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

I asked a simple question based on his stats. What wows you about his performance?

Your reading comprehension skills are truly top notch.

#2025990 - 01/08/18 03:48 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: dgless21]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

I asked a simple question based on his stats. What wows you about his performance...
He isn't particularly fast, but he can look good catching it, if he can reach it. One of my favorites on this team for 2017. I can't think of how to slant this post to be anti-Beaty, so no Beaty beatdown on here.

"Outside of Sims, the other dudes never really wowed" does NOT mention "based on his stats", Mr. Literal.

#2025995 - 01/08/18 04:21 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

I truly don't understand how "isn't particularly fast" and "can look good catching it" are criteria for "wow." I'm not particularly fast and can look good catching it.

Considering that "wow" as a verb means "to impress or excite someone greatly," I reiterate that I was not "wowed" by any other wide receiver than Sims.

#2025996 - 01/08/18 04:29 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: dgless21]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Many of our catches were fly route jumpballs and bubble screens. You don't need much route running ability to run straight or step backwards.

Please refrain from using the word "dude"! Beaty has just about killed the term these past 3 years. crazy

That said, you nailed Beaty's offense in two sentences! laugh

#2025997 - 01/08/18 04:33 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: dgless21]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I truly don't understand how "isn't particularly fast" and "can look good catching it" are criteria for "wow." I'm not particularly fast and can look good catching it.

Considering that "wow" as a verb means "to impress or excite someone greatly," I reiterate that I was not "wowed" by any other wide receiver than Sims.

Pretty damn hard to find ANYTHING to say "wow" about off a 1-11 squad and a 3-33 coach. Personally I was "wowed" by both Zenger and DB retaining their jobs.

But why stop at receivers? The O-line wasn't a "wow"...QB was never a "wow", the defense had a few moments, but very few actual "wows". Special teams? More like Special Ed than "wow".

#2025999 - 01/08/18 04:54 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

I limited it to wide receivers simply because the context above my post was about Daylon Charlot not getting separation or running good routes. You could say that about most of our WRs based on the results.

Considering how bad we've been since Zenger arrived and the inaction to make any real efforts to improve it, I'm not overly surprised about most of those things. We made a huge reach for a head coach for a place that is difficult to win at. Zenger being retained is deeply disappointing, but it doesn't wow me. I fully expected Beaty to remain if Zenger was retained.

I will say I was pleasantly surprised by Rui, and I already mentioned Sims. Herbert, Dineen, and Wise stood out at times too. The position groups were too inconsistent week to week to really be impressed by the performances.

#2026000 - 01/08/18 05:12 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: dgless21]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

You know, it is pretty sad when fans can only toss out a half dozen names off of an 85 man roster as decent players. Fact is that is the state of Kansas football, not a single bright and shining star in the bunch.....Not a single Charles Gordon or Nick Reid that could play for anyone else. In some of a dark times of the past, we always had a few truly bright lights.....if nothing else we had Bucky Scribner keeping us in games when neither the offense or defense could.

Long gone are the days of having Steve Towel, Don Goode, Terry Beason, Mike Butler, Nolan Cromwell, Del Williams, Emmett Edwards, Bruce Adams, Laverne Smith, Robert Miller, Dave Jaynes and Billy Campfield all on the same squad. Who knew that five decades later we would never see their likes again?

#2026002 - 01/08/18 05:31 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: beenahawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: beenahawk
You know, it is pretty sad when fans can only toss out a half dozen names off of an 85 man roster as decent players. Fact is that is the state of Kansas football, not a single bright and shining star in the bunch.....Not a single Charles Gordon or Nick Reid that could play for anyone else. In some of a dark times of the past, we always had a few truly bright lights.....if nothing else we had Bucky Scribner keeping us in games when neither the offense or defense could.

Long gone are the days of having Steve Towel, Don Goode, Terry Beason, Mike Butler, Nolan Cromwell, Del Williams, Emmett Edwards, Bruce Adams, Laverne Smith, Robert Miller, Dave Jaynes and Billy Campfield all on the same squad. Who knew that five decades later we would never see their likes again?
Long gone are the days of Kansas recruiting HS local talent who dreamed of playing for Kansas pride.

The Mangino era of Talib and Harris seems unlikely ever again.

#2026004 - 01/08/18 05:40 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO

Long gone are the days of Kansas recruiting HS local talent who dreamed of playing for Kansas pride.

There is not enough local high school talent to field a team except for Bledsoe. And Talib and Harris are not local.

#2026012 - 01/09/18 04:05 AM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: 58hawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: 58hawk

There is not enough local high school talent to field a team except for Bledsoe. And Talib and Harris are not local.
Didn't say the secondary players for Mangino were local kids, 58. My comment about local kids avoiding Kansas is still valid even if we can't field an entire team from Kansas football programs. LHS is no longer a great HS program either.

#2026016 - 01/09/18 08:34 AM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Talib and Harris took the best opportunity they had to make the pros.

Zona and Baylor were the only other P5 options for Talib (per rivals), and both were bottom dwellers back in his HS days.

Harris shows one P5 offer other than Kansas: Iowa State. They had a four win season as Harris was a senior.

Plus, it heavily depends on coaching and opportunity. Harris made it to being an All Pro in the NFL as a corner despite Gill trying to make him a safety.

As for local prospects, the KC area usually has 10-20 guys a year that can play somewhere in FBS. Lawrence obviously isn't going to produce a full roster of athletes with less than a 100k population. However, if you make leeway in the KC area, recruiting becomes much easier.

Unfortunately, we tend to split a lot of those 2-3 star guys with KSU, and the higher rated guys get poached by Nebraska, Clemson, LSU, etc.

#2026017 - 01/09/18 09:02 AM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: dgless21]
track Offline
gale sayers

Loc: Topeka,Kansas

Zona and Baylor were the only other P5 options for Talib (per rivals), and both were bottom dwellers back in his HS days.

Harris shows one P5 offer other than Kansas: Iowa State. They had a four win season as Harris was a senior.

Plus, it heavily depends on coaching and opportunity. Harris made it to being an All Pro in the NFL as a corner despite Gill trying to make him a safety.

As for local prospects, the KC area usually has 10-20 guys a year that can play somewhere in FBS. Lawrence obviously isn't going to produce a full roster of athletes with less than a 100k population. However, if you make leeway in the KC area, recruiting becomes much easier.

Unfortunately, we tend to split a lot of those 2-3 star guys with KSU, and the higher rated guys get poached by Nebraska, Clemson, LSU, etc.

Implication by pyscho is Lawrence is not producing players anymore because LHS is not a great program. Nothing has changed in lawrence except the talent pool is now spit between two high schools instead of one .Eliminate free state and LHS would still be a great program.

#2026018 - 01/09/18 09:25 AM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

I'd hope so. Free State went like 10-1. You'd think a few of the guys from LHS could help them improve at least a little bit.

Even if LHS/Free State join forces, it's not like they'll magically become 88 Dallas Carter or present day Bishop Gorman with 15 D1 prospects on the roster for KU to sign.

Best case scenario, we get 3-5 guys a year from Lawrence. Even then, you're probably taking a heavy gamble on at least one.

#2026020 - 01/09/18 10:10 AM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Originally Posted By: 58hawk

Didn't say the secondary players for Mangino were local kids, 58. My comment about local kids avoiding Kansas is still valid even if we can't field an entire team from Kansas football programs. LHS is no longer a great HS program either.
But we have local kids and they are starters.

#2026023 - 01/09/18 10:51 AM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: track]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: track

Implication by pyscho is Lawrence is not producing players anymore because LHS is not a great program. Nothing has changed in lawrence except the talent pool is now spit between two high schools instead of one .Eliminate free state and LHS would still be a great program.
Thought you said I was on "ignore". Liked it better that way, track.

#2026025 - 01/09/18 11:23 AM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Nope. You just made that up too. You've been known to make stuff up frequently.

#2026027 - 01/09/18 11:33 AM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: dgless21]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Nope. You just made that up. You've been known to bring stuff up frequently.
FYP.

#2026029 - 01/09/18 12:00 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

See? You just made up that quote. You're proving my point.

Denial is the first step, cucko, but you need help. You're either delusional and/or a pathological liar.

Either way, at your age, it's a bad look.

#2026035 - 01/09/18 02:11 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: dgless21]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

See? You just made up that quote. You're proving my point.

Denial is the first step, cucko, but you need help. You're either delusional and/or a pathological liar.

Either way, at your age, it's a bad look.
Earlier you were thinking murder was possible. Can you focus, please?

#2026036 - 01/09/18 02:14 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

You're taking this out of context. Real life murder is absolutely possible. It happens way too often every day.

I asked if your made up wife and friends could murder each other because I was obviously curious. Unsurprisingly, you instead brought up David Beaty's career in Texas high school.

#2026075 - 01/10/18 09:55 AM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

WARNING: Off season post banter can be useless to read.

#2026078 - 01/10/18 10:29 AM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

WARNING: Every KUCO post is useless to read.

#2026080 - 01/10/18 10:42 AM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

WARNING: dgless21 off-season post banter can be useless to read.
FMP

And probably bad for your health (murder?) as well.

#2026084 - 01/10/18 11:59 AM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Thank you for proving my point.

#2026085 - 01/10/18 12:49 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

You’re welcome, gf.

#2026086 - 01/10/18 01:03 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Thanks, Trump.

You and Trump have a lot in common, huh? Seems kind of hypocritical since you claim you don't like him.

Neither of you can stay on topic. You're both sexist and misogynistic. You both think lowly of fast food workers. You both think way too highly of yourselves. You both change the meaning of words or create new words/meanings. Neither of you use facts and then create your own. You attack anyone who doesn't agree with your stupid opinion.

Are you Donald Trump, cucko? Or are you just imitating your hero?

#2026089 - 01/10/18 01:45 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: dgless21]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Thanks, Trump.

You and Trump have a lot in common, huh? Seems kind of hypocritical since you claim you don't like him.

Neither of you can stay on topic. You're both sexist and misogynistic. You both think lowly of fast food workers. You both think way too highly of yourselves. You both change the meaning of words or create new words/meanings. Neither of you use facts and then create your own. You attack anyone who doesn't agree with your stupid opinion.

Incorrect (as usual dgless) about Trump. He enjoys fast food b/c he feels he has a less chance of being poisoned according to reports. That's a fact, gf.

I voted for the lady last major election, as did a majority of us Colorado voters.

My daughter currently works in the food industry PT, so I don't have a "lowly opinion" of ff workers. My son, years ago, was a worker at Einstein's Bagels. I worked at Lawrence's Dairy Queen in HS. The cinder block one at 19th & Mass. All ice cream, no food products beyond making Dilly bars (Dilly Dilly!).

#2026092 - 01/10/18 03:16 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Thanks, Trump.

Incorrect (as usual dgless) about Trump. He enjoys fast food b/c he feels he has a less chance of being poisoned according to reports. That's a fact, gf.

I voted for the lady last major election, as did a majority of us Colorado voters.

My daughter currently works in the food industry PT, so I don't have a "lowly opinion" of ff workers. My son, years ago, was a worker at Einstein's Bagels. I worked at Lawrence's Dairy Queen in HS. The cinder block one at 19th & Mass. All ice cream, no food products beyond making Dilly bars (Dilly Dilly!).

Shoot! Now I need to correct you.......Hillary is NOT a "Lady". grin Just ask Bill.

BTW: I'm a DQ grad too! And you forgot the "Buster Bar"! and "DQ Sandwich".

#2026094 - 01/10/18 04:53 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

I guess I misunderstood when you suggested I worked in fast food...what you were trying to say is you wanted me to be one of your kids. Got it.

The truth about your feeling toward fast food workers must've gotten hidden under the rest of your Trump-like hate speech about "girls" and your fantasies of having sex with me.

It's weird that you exude so many similar qualities with Trump, but you claim you didn't vote for him, cucko. Do you hate yourself enough that you wouldn't vote for yourself? I mean, I wouldn't vote for you...but I think you are a jackass.

For someone who majored in journalism, you sure have a hard time communicating your point. Maybe you should try saying what you mean the first time rather than having to post what you "actually" meant over and over and over.

It's also worth noting that I have no desire to be one of your children or your girlfriend. I simply want to troll you for constantly ruining the football board with your repetitive, whiny BS about Beaty and recruiting. Please don't confuse it for anything but a desire for you to leave the board and never return.

I can assure you that you will not be missed.

#2026099 - 01/10/18 07:55 PM Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals [Re: beenahawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Thanks, Trump.

Shoot! Now I need to correct you.......Hillary is NOT a "Lady". grin Just ask Bill.

BTW: I'm a DQ grad too! And you forgot the "Buster Bar"! and "DQ Sandwich".
The peanut buster parfait was the cool latest thing at the end of my time at DQ. Owner Helen bringing in bananas from Dillon's was also a high point in my memory. Being a LHS football player (for HC Woolery) meant you could work at the DQ. Good memories.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Preview