#2024324 - 12/02/17 11:43 AM Re: Billy Preston [Re: KUCO_VOC]
casey Offline
hello

Loc: elsewhere
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
Originally Posted By: casey
Originally Posted By: 58hawk
Reminder: KU is currently in the middle of an internal investigation of its basketball program.

http://m.ljworld.com/news/2017/oct/16/ku...emplates=mobile

Not really the best time for yet another impermissible benefit to hit the papers. The existing investigation might be what's holding things up.
Probably not related, clueless...
Latest is BS has left him behind to meet up with his mom instead of going to Miami. Midnight is what time for you, Kasey?

Midnight is approaching for the Bill Self era. The men in black are circling.

I believe that his mother is in town, and it's truly wonderful they get to spend time together.

However, I also predicted Mr. Self would invoke FOE to cover for Mr. Preston in another thread a couple days ago, and we're starting to see that storyline emerge.

Remember, Mr. Self invoked FOE when he kicked Naadir Tharpe off the team for the whole naked pic thing. The "sick daughter" story turned out to be a ruse, if Mr. Tharpe is to be believed.

#2024326 - 12/02/17 12:22 PM Re: Billy Preston [Re: AlOerter]
madcapper Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: center of nowhere
Lol @ casey such a wimp, he and kuco make quite a pair.

#2024329 - 12/02/17 01:51 PM Re: Billy Preston [Re: AlOerter]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Amen to that brother..

#2024340 - 12/02/17 04:50 PM Re: Billy Preston [Re: AlOerter]
casey Offline
hello

I don't mind you guys getting mad at me.

It's easier than having to think about why Mr. Preston's mother would schedule a trip to Kansas this particular weekend when the Miami game has been on the schedule since March.

#2024344 - 12/02/17 05:30 PM Re: Billy Preston [Re: madcapper]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: madcapper
Lol @ casey such a wimp, he and kuco make quite a pair.
Hey madcrapp, bite me.

I personally believe Billy Preston will play again and soon. Unlike WSU's Casey, who wants to bring KU down to WSU level. Last I looked, WSU bbl is the most penalized program for a mid major program. Or any level program post HS.

Mad crap posts on here 9 times a year in 2017 so perhaps he doesn't realize my Beady posts have turned out to be all true. He's a money sucking, no talent, low level IQ, HS HC masquerading as our HC football savior.

If you have no opinions to post, why not tell off "kuco" as he dares to put himself out there on this board.

#2024356 - 12/02/17 07:46 PM Re: Billy Preston [Re: casey]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

It's easier than having to think about why Mr. Preston's mother would schedule a trip to Kansas this particular weekend when the Miami game has been on the schedule since March.

A possible reason why she might have come to Lawrence knowing Billy was going to Miami would be the compliance office asked her for something that required her presence.

#2024359 - 12/03/17 05:40 AM Re: Billy Preston [Re: AlOerter]
jahawker2004 Offline
Freethinker

Loc: Wherever Freethinkers Gather
That was my first impression as well.

Perhaps her signature is required on some paperwork related to the car.

#2024365 - 12/03/17 11:20 AM Re: Billy Preston [Re: jahawker2004]
casey Offline
hello

Originally Posted By: jahawker2004
That was my first impression as well.

Perhaps her signature is required on some paperwork related to the car.

All that requires is a notary public, not a plane ride.

Of course Zenger is involved, so anything is possible.

#2024366 - 12/03/17 01:45 PM Re: Billy Preston [Re: casey]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Posters here aren't mad at you, just wonder why a WSU booster, Casey, wants to get on KU's board to talk bad about our program. Get on a WSU posting board is what I suggest you should be doing. What? There isn't one like this one? Thought so.

#2024376 - 12/03/17 09:19 PM Re: Billy Preston [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOOD
Exactly, it’s all wrong I think Camby had about 25k in benefits, a new Charger will set you back 30k, a Mercedes 100k, moving momma outta the ghetto in Compton, Ca to Houston, Tx. Priceless.

Not to mention Cliff Alexander in an interview admitted they got cash. Simply said he, his 6 siblings, ma & pa needed the cash. Cost a lot to attend all the games with travel all over the USA 😂. Damn lucky NCAA didn’t make KU vacate the 20+ he played in. Had it been a Calipari player, no doubt they would, along with some punishment, probation.
No, you miss the point or pretend to be obtuse. It's the difference between what KY's Calapari would do (and did!) with Camby vs what KU Coach Self is doing with Preston. Making sure

it's NCAA legal is more important to BS.

Well, UMASS vacated 5 games. All in the NCAA tournament from the time agents got hold of him. Not a large window to have found out anything really. They vacated, Marcus repaid the school. Calipari practically financed them a new practice faculty since his time at Uk. Cal is still highly respected in the area. Has a banner in the gym.

Camby should have gone the Lance Smith dUKE route. Not admitted anything and went on to the NBA. Lance got nearly 140k from a jeweler in December of a championship winning season. By all rights, every game from December a FF and championship should have been vacated. They were smart, never talked until after he was declared and gone. Couldn’t make him admit $hit.
Let’s go on with D Rose, was never found guilty of anything. I think after the UNC 20 years of fraud and 0 punishment, not hard to see a 2/3 tier level of punishment. Little guys much more likely to get hit.

Edited by KYBLUEBLOOD (12/03/17 09:46 PM)

#2024378 - 12/03/17 10:57 PM Re: Billy Preston [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
Goober Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Reports of your death were obviously premature. Welcome back. Even if you're frequently mistaken.

#2024380 - 12/04/17 07:07 AM Re: Billy Preston [Re: casey]
MICHHAWK Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
Who needs billy p. when we have Clay Young.

#2024383 - 12/04/17 09:44 AM Re: Billy Preston [Re: Goober]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: Goober
Reports of your death were obviously premature. Welcome back. Even if you're frequently mistaken.

Getting closer they tell me. I can’t understand why any high level player who knows millions are months away, gets to audition on the highest stages of college basketball can’t stay straight for 9 months or so. It happens everywhere.

#2024406 - 12/04/17 05:01 PM Re: Billy Preston [Re: AlOerter]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

To lump Preston into the Camby mess with Calismelly is premature. Doubtless fans of his wants it to happen everywhere everyday. Then the scandals are everywhere (sounds like Trump?).

#2024407 - 12/04/17 05:03 PM Re: Billy Preston [Re: AlOerter]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

HS players like HS HCs don’t always have what it takes mentally. Just look at Kansas football

Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Preview