Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2024516 - 12/06/17 07:05 PM From the Local rag, LJW Brian opined
Jman1 Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

"Dineen knew what he was doing back when he redshirted. Adouble negative, We had 25 walk-ons in 2015, only 60 players on scholarship or being short an additional 25 scholarship players. We only had 12 recruited Seniors and 13 Juniors and most of those were left overs from the ones Weiss chased off.
Next year, Beaty has filled the roster, While the Senior class still has a few leftovers, Te junior class will be full of KU recruits with 3 years in program, and the Sophomore class is almost as big, IMO, Dineen knew the plan and timed his graduation with what should be a better year. IMO, KU gets 3 W's".

I love joe D and his passion. He would in all likelyhood, be a 2nd-3rd string LB at any school in the top 50, but we are dead LAST in every category including WINS by a long shot so he gets to start and play. My God have you seen those LBs play at FAU(which is NOT any sort of POWER team) who were just as "highly touted" as Dineen? Dineen wouldnt see the field on that team.

If your hanging your hat on Blowhard Beaty and his rhetoric of improvement, you will be sadly let down. 3 wins is out of the question. I think ONE WIN would be remarkable for this bunch.

Go ahead read it KU football players AND PROVE ME WRONG. Bulletin board material for the offseson. I give $100 bucks they can't beat Nicholls. Any doubters PM me and I'll throw it out there. Yes, that same Nicholls State that has been a laughing stock for years. PROVE ME WRONG BEATY. Put it on the bulletin board going into the weight room and have them put it over their little beds and when they lay their precious heads down they can stare at it until next September. Blow it up as big as the walls will permit. EVERYWHERE they go: it's like a chant "Can't Beat Nicholls, Duh, Duh, Duh duh Duh". These guys are fulking brain dead fools to the Nth degree and that includes the AD and administration. The stench of football ineptitude radiates through the COUNTRY. I predict 0 WINS. NONE. NADA. ZIP. ZERO. Like the pigeon being led to the cat.

Yeah, I said it. PROVE me wrong

#2024532 - 12/07/17 12:42 AM Re: From the Local rag, LJW Brian opined [Re: Jman1]
schmuck34 Online   content

Loc: Kansas
I don't think Beat or the players care about this board. Take it easy on the booze.

#2024533 - 12/07/17 03:24 AM Re: From the Local rag, LJW Brian opined [Re: Jman1]
jahawker2004 Online   happy
Freethinker

Loc: Wherever Freethinkers Gather

Well, I think you;re wrong about cats eating pigeons.

And we'll win a few games next year.

#2024539 - 12/07/17 07:27 AM Re: From the Local rag, LJW Brian opined [Re: jahawker2004]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
Originally Posted By: jahawker2004

OK, say we do win "a few". Do we retain DB because of the "marked improvement"?

#2024549 - 12/07/17 10:26 AM Re: From the Local rag, LJW Brian opined [Re: Jman1]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Mc to the Pherson
A few? Are you fu(king kidding me? I will guarantee we are 1-4 at best when Beatty and Zenger are fired. Write that shite down.

#2024558 - 12/07/17 11:19 AM Re: From the Local rag, LJW Brian opined [Re: KUHawkhead]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: KUHawkhead
A few? Are you fu(king kidding me? I will guarantee we are 1-4 at best when Beatty and Zenger are fired. Write that shite down.

Nichols State is NOT a gimme for a DB squad. the question in my mind is does he get fired after losing to them in the opener?

#2024577 - 12/07/17 03:32 PM Re: From the Local rag, LJW Brian opined [Re: Jman1]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Mc to the Pherson
If so, then Zenger has to be terminated then as well. Which means, no...Zenger won't fire himself.

RCJHKU!

#2024585 - 12/07/17 04:39 PM Re: From the Local rag, LJW Brian opined [Re: jahawker2004]
Jman1 Offline

Originally Posted By: jahawker2004

Tell me, ole wise one, which game do you think this crew can pull off other than Nicholls? Even Nicholls is a stretch.

BTW, cats do eat pigeons. i.e., jungle cats like lions and tigers and cheetah, oh my.

#2024630 - 12/08/17 10:03 AM Re: From the Local rag, LJW Brian opined [Re: beenahawk]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Originally Posted By: beenahawk

Nichols State is NOT a gimme for a DB squad. the question in my mind is does he get fired after losing to them in the opener?
Fired by who? Zenger isn't going to do it.

#2024645 - 12/08/17 12:21 PM Re: From the Local rag, LJW Brian opined [Re: 58hawk]
moose1 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Wichita
Originally Posted By: 58hawk
Originally Posted By: beenahawk

Fired by who? Zenger isn't going to do it.

Well Zenger would have to be fired too. I don't see that happening though. KU could lose but Girod would look like an idiot if he kept Beaty around just to fire him after one game.

Edited by moose1 (12/08/17 12:22 PM)

#2024654 - 12/08/17 04:35 PM Re: From the Local rag, LJW Brian opined [Re: moose1]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: moose1

Well Zenger would have to be fired too. I don't see that happening though. KU could lose but Girod would look like an idiot if he kept Beaty around just to fire him after one game.

If Beaty loses to Nichols State, Girod will ALREADY look like an idiot...so will Zenger and the third musketeer (MOUSEketeer?) laugh head Coach David Beaty!

#2024655 - 12/08/17 05:02 PM Re: From the Local rag, LJW Brian opined [Re: beenahawk]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
i'm telling you, they're waiting to see if sean replaces bill at state. if not, they'll offer sean the ku job. and his reign will be a thousand years, just like his father.

#2024656 - 12/08/17 05:07 PM Re: From the Local rag, LJW Brian opined [Re: Jman1]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Hey Chuck wanted to be BS 2.0 so let’s try SS.

#2024657 - 12/08/17 05:36 PM Re: From the Local rag, LJW Brian opined [Re: schmuck34]
Jman1 Offline

Originally Posted By: schmuck34
I don't think Beat or the players care about this board. Take it easy on the booze.

It's not booze; it's called REALITY. People think that this no brain HC can all of a sudden make this team win 3 games when he can't win ONE against a DI opponent(I know UT last year. That doesn't count. Those people had already thrown Strong under the bus and I feel the football team knew his fate, and quite possibly may have "thrown it").

When we wind up with 14 recruits to "round out " the 2018 class the whole KU dumb@ss tomfoolery will have come full circle. IF Masterbeater Beaty actually makes it to 20 recruits it will be because he took a bunch of guys that really should have been at Corcoran or Bed Pan U.

#2024664 - 12/08/17 07:22 PM Re: From the Local rag, LJW Brian opined [Re: Jman1]
schmuck34 Online   content

Loc: Kansas
Missed my point completely. Nothing on this board is going to be "bulletin board material".

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Preview