Rate This Topic
#2024418 - 12/04/17 09:47 PM Re: Problems w/ defense? [Re: vmlb]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: vmlb
Originally Posted By: beenahawk
two years ago the leading tackler was our safety. This year it was a linebacker. That alone shows improvement to me.

If you polled 100 Div One, Two and Three teams, 95% would have either the FS or a LB leading their team in tackles. It is almost ALWAYS the FS or a LB. It doesn't necessarily show progress, it is a simple fact of football, and much of it depends on if you get run against or passed against.

If "That alone", shows you improvement....you need to learn a bit more about football.

Of course I don't know as much as you. I just played and coached the game. The only reason I read these posts is to learn from the all knowing, KUCO, beenahawk, and Jman
Beena is giving you his knowledge as a former Jayhawk player, dude.

I don't give you advice b/c you obviously know it all...

#2024419 - 12/04/17 09:51 PM Re: Problems w/ defense? [Re: John_Brown]
vmlb Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Sorry I couldn't trust the all knowing advice by beenahawk, so I looked up stats. Of the 25 top tacklers this year, 2 were DBs, 23 were LBs.

#2024422 - 12/04/17 10:05 PM Re: Problems w/ defense? [Re: vmlb]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Sorry I couldn't trust the all knowing advice by beenahawk, so I looked up stats. Of the 25 top tacklers this year, 2 were DBs, 23 were LBs.
DBs were SO much better this year than last, correct? So it's possible if someone has a tackle to make, it could be LBs this season. Not an improvement to brag about DB.3-33!

#2024429 - 12/05/17 07:25 AM Re: Problems w/ defense? [Re: vmlb]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas

Of course I don't know as much as you. I just played and coached the game.

WOW! Sorry "dude"....You are more than qualified for Beaty's staff! But only if you know your "analytics...... blush

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview