Rate This Topic
#2023862 - 11/24/17 08:01 PM Re: Billy Preston [Re: 58hawk]
casey Offline
hello

Loc: elsewhere
Originally Posted By: 58hawk
Originally Posted By: casey
Originally Posted By: MICHHAWK
I'm no compliance officer. But my best guess is we are holding billy p. out because if he has really stepped in it, we don't want to have to forfeit these games down the line. You know, in the event he is declared ineligible.

The man can't get us if he NEVER played.

FBI investigation could be the end of the Self and Zenger era in Lawrence. These guys don't want to hand the feds a free W.
Nice try but you failed again...

Time will tell. But why wasn't this issue closed within two days? The problem we've been told about is not complicated.

#2023884 - 11/25/17 10:32 AM Re: Billy Preston [Re: AlOerter]
oldalum Offline
Lawrence Legend

Maybe they're trying to break the NCAA's record for slowness.

#2023951 - 11/26/17 11:49 AM Re: Billy Preston [Re: PHOGUSHER]
imzcount Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

Loc: az
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
And you just joined it...go back to the idiot dot netters if ya don't like it here.

I would if'n I weren't banned by the nazi.

#2023952 - 11/26/17 11:52 AM Re: Billy Preston [Re: AlOerter]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
I hear ya....Vega is a dik that doesn't have a dik...an oxymoron thats a moron...who knew...well probably everyone...amirite.

#2024016 - 11/27/17 02:12 PM Re: Billy Preston [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Online   confused
Wilt Chamberlain

He was always nice to me. whistle

#2024017 - 11/27/17 02:18 PM Re: Billy Preston [Re: AlOerter]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Sure he was....believe me he is a dik. But I really don't care about the middle school creamer crew any longer.

#2024020 - 11/27/17 02:36 PM Re: Billy Preston [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Wilt Chamberlain

He dogged the hell out of me. I was nice to him though, beat him on some kind of bet we had. Loser had to leave the site forever. I won the bet but told him not to worry about it. I tried to be nice anyway.

Any news on Preston? I know some think his mom is living in California ghettos in Compton, but she is in Houston Tx. The car (Charger)
have Fl or Tx temporary plates? I think some may be looking into momma’s white Mercedes. I hope this kid isn’t another Cliff Alexander. Love to see him play. Jesus, all they have to is wait 9 friggin months to get paid. They live like kings at KU. Maybe they will get it resolved. With the FBI also looking around for shat everywhere, no player is worth bringing it all down.

#2024024 - 11/27/17 03:17 PM Re: Billy Preston [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOOD
Any news on Preston? I know some think his mom is living in California ghettos in Compton, but she is in Houston Tx. The car (Charger)
have Fl or Tx temporary plates? I think some may be looking into momma’s white Mercedes. I hope this kid isn’t another Cliff Alexander. Love to see him play. Jesus, all they have to is wait 9 friggin months to get paid. They live like kings at KU. Maybe they will get it resolved. With the FBI also looking around for shat everywhere, no player is worth bringing it all down.
Marcus Camby says hello.

#2024031 - 11/27/17 05:31 PM Re: Billy Preston [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Wilt Chamberlain

Exactly, it’s all wrong I think Camby had about 25k in benefits, a new Charger will set you back 30k, a Mercedes 100k, moving momma outta the ghetto in Compton, Ca to Houston, Tx. Priceless.

Not to mention Cliff Alexander in an interview admitted they got cash. Simply said he, his 6 siblings, ma & pa needed the cash. Cost a lot to attend all the games with travel all over the USA 😂. Damn lucky NCAA didn’t make KU vacate the 20+ he played in. Had it been a Calipari player, no doubt they would, along with some punishment, probation.

Edited by KYBLUEBLOOD (11/27/17 05:39 PM)

#2024037 - 11/27/17 07:40 PM Re: Billy Preston [Re: AlOerter]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Stirring the pot huh ya Kentucky fuk. If we are guilty your Calismelly boys are 100 times more. Drop that boolsheat..mmmkay.

#2024041 - 11/27/17 08:09 PM Re: Billy Preston [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Exactly, it’s all wrong I think Camby had about 25k in benefits, a new Charger will set you back 30k, a Mercedes 100k, moving momma outta the ghetto in Compton, Ca to Houston, Tx. Priceless.

Not to mention Cliff Alexander in an interview admitted they got cash. Simply said he, his 6 siblings, ma & pa needed the cash. Cost a lot to attend all the games with travel all over the USA 😂. Damn lucky NCAA didn’t make KU vacate the 20+ he played in. Had it been a Calipari player, no doubt they would, along with some punishment, probation.

Link to alleged Cliff Alexander interview? Got cash from who?

#2024048 - 11/27/17 10:40 PM Re: Billy Preston [Re: AlOerter]
casey Offline
hello

Loc: elsewhere
Originally Posted By: AlOerter

Link to alleged Cliff Alexander interview? Got cash from who?

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/college/big-12/university-of-kansas/article21682113.html

This doesn't go into as much detail as KY said, but it's clear the kid's family got impermissible benefits.

#2024054 - 11/28/17 03:04 AM Re: Billy Preston [Re: PHOGUSHER]
jahawker2004 Online   happy
Freethinker

Loc: Wherever Freethinkers Gather
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Oh yeah exactly what wins did your gay Kensucks have to vacate...gtfo of here..hope that final cardiac arrest comes soon beeatch.

On behalf of everyone who posts on this board, let me express our pure joy of interacting with you, and our sincere appreciation of how many people you can insult/offend in a short 23 word post. An amazing piece of work!

Please share your Twitter feed with us. I'm sure it makes Trump's look tame.

#2024056 - 11/28/17 06:17 AM Re: Billy Preston [Re: AlOerter]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Relax old man. Its all in jest. Don't become thin skinned like the dot netters...I apologize if that is in order. You see that was un Trump like. Now whats the new news on Cliff...errr Billy.

#2024057 - 11/28/17 06:23 AM Re: Billy Preston [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO

No, you miss the point or pretend to be obtuse. It's the difference between what KY's Calapari would do (and did!) with Camby vs what KU Coach Self is doing with Preston. Making sure it's NCAA legal is more important to BS.

Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Preview