Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2024080 - 11/28/17 02:33 PM Re: Directions? [Re: AlOerter]
iowaboy Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Originally Posted By: AlOerter
By the time I get to Phoenix, she'll be risin'.

I don't know how to get to Phoenix IB, but since you're on here why don't you tell us what to expect from the Clones this year.

Clones are all new. Everyone's gone. Just one holdover. Lots of talent, very little experience. I doub't the Clones will be donning any chest hair this year. Middle of pack at best. Thanks for asking. IB

#2024094 - 11/28/17 05:43 PM Re: Directions? [Re: iowaboy]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Bohemia
Take Highway 20 west to I-35. Turn north on I-35 and take that to Fargo ND, if you see signs with maple leafs on them you have gone too far, turn around. At Fargo take I-94 west to Billings, MT. At Billings take I-90 south to Buffalo WY, my friend Bob lives there. Ask him to give you recommendations for where to go for dinner. He is a nice guy you will like him. Mention that you heard his son is on the USS Nimitz and he might invite you in for a beer. Take I-25 south out of Buffalo and you should get to Denver on about Christmas Day. Stop by my house and we will have a beer and I will probably cook you dinner. Get back on I-25 and keep going south until you get to Las Cruces, NM. Again, if you come to fence and they ask you for your passport, you have gone too far. Turn onto I-10 east out of Las Cruces and continue until you see the ocean. Copperhead will buy you a beer and maybe a grilled veggie plate for lunch when you hit LA. Now get back on I-10 and drive back east to Phoenix. If you leave now you should get there for New Years.

#2024165 - 11/29/17 06:41 PM Re: Directions? [Re: parkhawk3319]
iowaboy Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Tried to PM you. PM me. IB

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview