Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2023586 - 11/18/17 08:19 AM "I'm not your guy..." *
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
...says Beaty following the chancellor's vote of confidence statement. Glad he isn't overconfident.

My take on his version of a Kansas football program is that another assessment will be done immediately following this sorry season. Go KU (Beaty), don't embarrass us (fans) on ESPN today. I am taking the day off today so I can do something enjoyable with my son. No football watching allowed.

#2023596 - 11/18/17 12:32 PM Re: "I'm not your guy..." [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Kirk Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Austin
I’m thinking lifetime contract for Beaty. He needs time.

But anyway, your job as a KU football fan is to lie back and enjoy the “process.” If squinting helps, fine. Think of your happy place.

#2023598 - 11/18/17 01:35 PM Re: "I'm not your guy..." [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Mc to the Pherson
The process is, you have to learn to ENJOY losing. Accept it. Embrace it. Don't expect to win. Once we get over that hump, we will then learn to become sexually aroused at the prospect of 3 wins in ONE season (I know, crazy, right?). by the time that is realized, Beaty will have died of old age, and we will begin again with a new coach who once was a stadium vendor for the Texas Longhorns back in their 5 (yes you can win that many in one year) win season way back in 2024.

It's a process. Learn it. Know it. Live it.

RCJHKU!

#2023600 - 11/18/17 01:56 PM Re: "I'm not your guy..." [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Leawood Offline
Abolitionist

Loc: Now, The Plaza
I'm just tired of having my safe word be "harder."

Preview