Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2022748 - 10/31/17 01:33 PM Re: Paranoia [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Dot net weenies are supposed to lift my ban today. All I want to do is be able to submit my Guess the Score for the basketball games. Let's see if they honor their promise.

#2022793 - 11/01/17 02:23 PM Re: Paranoia [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Beyond bizarre. Vega unbans me. I make 3 posts about Halloween customes nothing insultive. Now I am banned without explanation until Apr 2 2018...that was a nice touch..lol.

#2022803 - 11/01/17 06:29 PM Re: Paranoia [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Still awaiting an explanation. Cowardly act.

#2022820 - 11/01/17 10:09 PM Re: Paranoia [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Until further notice is a valid explanation these days. Plano must of been crying to Vega for letting me back on. ...hilarious.

Edited by PHOGUSHER (11/01/17 11:20 PM)

#2022827 - 11/02/17 10:48 AM Re: Paranoia [Re: PHOGUSHER]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
Did you ever think that maybe it is you, and not them.

Just a thought.

#2022831 - 11/02/17 11:18 AM Re: Paranoia [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Your nose....keep it out of my business. Unless you really don't know what transpired over there you are ignorant to the situation. Sure I will take a little blame but there are far worse posters over there that deserves to be banned before yours truly.

#2022839 - 11/02/17 01:12 PM Re: Paranoia [Re: PHOGUSHER]
jahawker2004 Online   happy
Freethinker

Loc: Wherever Freethinkers Gather
We are all eagerly awaiting the next development. Please keep us informed.

#2022840 - 11/02/17 01:15 PM Re: Paranoia [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

I will sucka. I mean nothing ever exciting happens on this forum...Just bizarre logic by Vega.

#2023311 - 11/12/17 01:28 PM Re: Paranoia [Re: PHOGUSHER]
imzcount Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

Loc: az
Vega likes to play games over there on dotnet with posters. Banning is just his way of being in control. Seems at times lately he is becoming more unhinged. I've been banned a couple of times I suppose because of his unwillingness to grant my equal freedom of expression. He just can't seem to handle opinions that differ from his own. He might be a good dictator in some banana republic. Guess I was a sucker for donating money to his site.

#2023354 - 11/13/17 06:21 PM Re: Paranoia [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Ahh how would ya know. His reasons for banning individuals is bizarre without logic or consistency. Very cowardly man.

#2023538 - 11/16/17 09:08 PM Re: Paranoia [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Lol...little pwhitt came up with some decent art for the 2 bars I am openning after cashing in my LM stock....2.5 million...heck I will even buy them a few beers on tne house. Openning bar number one about the first week of March Madness. The saying will be "Get Your Beak On At Phogushers"...nice huh.

#2023539 - 11/16/17 09:16 PM Re: Paranoia [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Vega headed to Paola for the holidays...might take a short trip south....or not.

#2023591 - 11/18/17 11:06 AM Re: Paranoia [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Vega headed to Paola for the holidays...might take a short trip south....or not.
If I recall, you mentioned the nemesis vehicle once. That's kinda creepy. Hope all goes well for you over Thanksgiving.

#2023597 - 11/18/17 01:08 PM Re: Paranoia [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Durrhh he mentioned it himself as a reference of where he would be tailgating at prior to a KU football game several yrs ago. That information was out there for everyone. So not creepy amirite. Check your facts brother and and a Happy Thanksgiving to you also...

#2023633 - 11/18/17 08:24 PM Re: Paranoia [Re: PHOGUSHER]
jahawker2004 Online   happy
Freethinker

Loc: Wherever Freethinkers Gather
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Lol...little pwhitt came up with some decent art for the 2 bars I am openning after cashing in my LM stock....2.5 million...heck I will even buy them a few beers on tne house. Openning bar number one about the first week of March Madness. The saying will be "Get Your Beak On At Phogushers"...nice huh.

Is this for real?

If so, congratulations and good luck!,

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Preview