Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2023345 - 11/13/17 04:36 PM Statement from the Chancellor *
Hot_Toddy Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Email sent to KU employees on 11/13/17..........

Football and our national aspirations

In September, I joined Kansas Athletics Director Sheahon Zenger to announce a fundraising project focused on football. This project addresses the reality that a competitive football program is important to our university and that our outdated facilities hamper our ability to compete in the Big 12 Conference. Today I would like to update you on this project.

First, it has become clear there is strong interest in this project among KU supporters. As you know, the project launched with a $50 million gift from David Booth and has since garnered additional financial support from donors across the country. These donors recognize that facilities are crucial to our membership in a Power Five conference, which in turn is crucial to our broader aspirations as a major public research university.

The first phase of this project is the construction of a new indoor practice facility. This facility will cost an estimated $26 million and be funded through private donations. We are exploring multiple sites near Memorial Stadium, the most likely being a location on the west side of the stadium. As with any project, we are evaluating factors related to aesthetics, environmental impact, campus heritage, parking and accessibility, and we will work with the City of Lawrence to ensure our plans benefit the surrounding community. We will present our most current plans to the Kansas Board of Regents this week and will communicate with you throughout the process.

As I said in my September message, a competitive football program benefits the entire university and our academic mission. We need to remain a strong member of the Big 12, and football is key to that. In recent years, we have transformed our campuses with a focus on academic and student-centered facilities – including the Health Education Building, Capitol Federal Hall, Self and Oswald Halls, the Spencer Art Museum, Swarthout Recital Hall, LEEP2, and the Central District – while adding more than 735 scholarships and fellowships and 50 professorships thanks to private giving. This transformation of our academic facilities will continue, recognizing that football facilities are part of the transformation.

I want to reiterate my confidence in Sheahon and Coach David Beaty. Nobody denies the challenges we are having on the field, but I maintain my belief that Sheahon and Coach Beaty have the right long-term vision and are doing things the right way. Our focus now is empowering them with the tools they need to fulfill their vision.

Finally, it is worth reflecting on how fortunate we are to have donors who believe in our aspirations. The fact that we can pursue a project like this with the support of private philanthropy is humbling, and it is a testament to our supporters’ belief in the work we do as a public research university. That most fundamentally revolves around the work you do – and for that, you have my sincere thanks.

Respectfully,

Doug

#2023347 - 11/13/17 04:45 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Hot_Toddy]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
When he cuts out everything but the paragraph below, and only discusses the state of the grid program. I'd say Dr. Z and DB would be on the chopping block. But in the context of the message to employees,?......the whole letter is a load of crap.

Originally Posted By: Hot_Toddy
Email sent to KU employees on 11/13/17..........

Football and our national aspirations

I want to reiterate my confidence in Sheahon and Coach David Beaty. Nobody denies the challenges we are having on the field, but I maintain my belief that Sheahon and Coach Beaty have the right long-term vision and are doing things the right way. Our focus now is empowering them with the tools they need to fulfill their vision.

Respectfully,

Doug

#2023348 - 11/13/17 05:34 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Hot_Toddy]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
And we now have death knoll vote of confidence for Beaty. Meaning we acknowledge the shiity job so far. You won’t be fired today, but soon.

#2023349 - 11/13/17 05:35 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Hot_Toddy]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Enjoy the fat paychecks but they will cease soon.

#2023350 - 11/13/17 05:43 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Hot_Toddy]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Who exactly is going to fire him?

#2023351 - 11/13/17 05:48 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Hot_Toddy]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Then Dr. Girod and Dr. Zenger can you please give my a solid reason for not attending the OU game Saturday which will be over by at least the half?

#2023352 - 11/13/17 06:10 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Hot_Toddy]
EstebanBugatti Offline
Prairie Warrior

This damn school is such a joke.

#2023360 - 11/13/17 07:43 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Hot_Toddy]
jhawkblue Online   content
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

It seems that the UDK has managed to accomplish what the fans, local and national media have failed to do and that is to force the administration to pull their collective heads out of the sand and finally make a statement.

the content of the well prepared statement is basically meaningless the important fact is that Girod finally had respond to outside pressure and acknowledge the issue

now the ball is back in the court of the media and fans if the pressure continues to remain an embarrassment to the administration and/or BMDs then there is hope for action, if not then everyone climbs back in their holes and only come out for BB games

Edited by jhawkblue (11/13/17 07:44 PM)

#2023365 - 11/13/17 07:50 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: 58hawk]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: 58hawk
Then Dr. Girod and Dr. Zenger can you please give my a solid reason for not attending the OU game Saturday which will be over by at least the half?
Sorry I meant "for" and not "not".

#2023370 - 11/13/17 10:21 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Hot_Toddy]
moose1 Online   content
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Wichita
I do find it interesting that the chancellor linked Zenger and Beaty together. He could have just mentioned Beaty, and left Zenger out of it. Clearly he is putting Zenger on notice. Unfortunately it clearly looks like they get to next year. Although if KU struggles in the non-con I could see something happen early next year.

#2023372 - 11/13/17 10:56 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Hot_Toddy]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sbnatio...e-of-confidence

In all the content of their statements mean less than the fact that the felt the pressure to make a statement at all

#2023373 - 11/13/17 11:07 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Hot_Toddy]

http://www.businessinsider.com/20-of-coa...a-month-2010-11

These are just a few examples that the vote of confidence means very little though in Girods case I think it was more of distracting the sheep with talk of shiny new facilities until the the season is over and BB is takes over as the major distraction but 20% fired within a month so there's always hope

#2023374 - 11/13/17 11:21 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Hot_Toddy]
moose1 Online   content
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Wichita
I wonder if it is a test balloon to see what type of reaction he will get to that statement. Maybe he wants to see what type of push back he will get. If that is the case I am guessing Zenger and Beaty are safe. Most KU fans I know just don't care, one way or another.

#2023375 - 11/13/17 11:31 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Hot_Toddy]

It tells me that he is feeling enough pressure that he felt it necessary to send out a carfully prepared statement now it's just a matter of wether the pressure subsides or with luck the UDK, fan base and local media will continue to demand better

#2023377 - 11/14/17 01:17 AM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Hot_Toddy]

http://m.kusports.com/news/2017/nov/13/t...emplates=mobile

Keegan's first attempt to keep up the pressure

#2023378 - 11/14/17 06:39 AM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: 58hawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Figuratively, the sports editorial department of the UDK has reduced him to "dead man walking" status.

#2023383 - 11/14/17 09:49 AM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: jhawkblue]
Kirk Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Austin
Originally Posted By: jhawkblue

Excellent article. But I really wonder if there’s a meaningful audience anymore.

#2023386 - 11/14/17 11:06 AM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Kirk]
casey Offline
hello

Loc: elsewhere
Originally Posted By: Kirk

Excellent article. But I really wonder if there’s a meaningful audience anymore.

Girod's bizarre email reads like a North Korean hostage's courtroom confession.

You can't tell me you don't find this fascinating.

#2023387 - 11/14/17 11:14 AM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: casey]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: casey

Girod's bizarre email reads like a North Korean hostage's courtroom confession.

You can't tell me you don't find this fascinating.
HARD TO KNOW ABOUT DOUBLE NEGATIVES SOMETIMES.

#2023393 - 11/14/17 02:26 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Hot_Toddy]

http://m.kusports.com/news/2017/nov/14/tom-keegan-beaty-and-zenger-prove-leo-durocher-sti/

" It’s impossible, really, to explain how an AD who has hired football coaches — Charlie Weis, interim Clint Bowen and Beaty — who have combined for a 5-59 record vs. FBS competition (Beaty has gone 1-30 vs. FBS programs) have earned it.

But it’s easier to see why donors didn’t demand they be replaced. Beaty and Zenger are nice guys. Donors like them. Times have changed since Leo Durocher famously said, “Nice guys finish last!”

Nice guys still finish last, but at KU they get to keep their jobs. "

#2023394 - 11/14/17 02:36 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Hot_Toddy]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

"I don’t believe Booth threw his body in front of the runaway freight train of momentum in favor of the firings of Sheahon Zenger and David Beaty. I believe that he doesn’t think his generosity qualifies him to make those calls. He knows what he knows and doesn’t claim to know it all. It’s refreshing, even if in this case it contributes to a painful result." So, Casey, no on the donation being tied to Zenger in any way.

#2023395 - 11/14/17 02:46 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: KUCO_VOC]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
Figuratively, the sports editorial department of the UDK has reduced him to "dead man walking" status.
Doesn't matter what they think because nothing is going to happen for quite some while.

#2023396 - 11/14/17 03:01 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: 58hawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Doesn't matter what they think because nothing is going to happen for quite some while.
It forced the hand of the chancellor to have to give the doomed "vote of confidence" statement. It is a process as Beaty likes to say.

#2023398 - 11/14/17 03:08 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: KUCO_VOC]
pizzanbeer Offline
Max Falkenstien

I think Girod's plan is to fire Zenger and Beaty after the new indoor practice facility is built. He wants to have better facilities available to attract a better coach. He also probably feels it's reasonable to give Beaty 4 seasons for a turn around after how bad Weis cratered the program.

Edited by pizzanbeer (11/14/17 03:09 PM)

#2023399 - 11/14/17 03:10 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: pizzanbeer]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: pizzanbeer
I think Girod's plan is to fire Zenger and Beaty after the new indoor practice facility is built. He wants to have better facilities available to attract a better coach. He also probably feels it's reasonable to give Beaty 4 seasons for a turn around after how bad Weis cratered the program.
I hope that is true but I'm not banking on it.

#2023400 - 11/14/17 03:27 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Hot_Toddy]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Three full is all Beaty deserves, and in two more games, Zenger is out first. Beaty has no clue what he needs to do next, so he does nothing regarding game plans. Onside kick to start the last game was a perfect example of his shallow thinking on how to win. He relied upon a miracle. Pathetic.
Even long time posters here, and you know who we are talking about, are unusually silent.

#2023401 - 11/14/17 03:32 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: pizzanbeer]
track Offline
gale sayers

Loc: Topeka,Kansas

No doubt a full scholarship team with a new dorm and new practice facility combined with being well along the way in raising money for the stadium will be far more attractive than the mess now. There is always the possibility too that the team starts to click at some point and they actually get a few wins...though clearly no one on this board of disgruntled bitter fans would consider that even a remote possibility.

#2023402 - 11/14/17 03:37 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Hot_Toddy]

Prior to Girods statement I was 99% sure that there would be no changes but after Girod succumbed to the pressure from the UKD, local Media, an empty stadium, and national ridicule over the state of KU football. enough pressure that he felt the need to issue a statement. I still do not think the will be anyone fired but I see at least some hope that Zenger will be asked to "RESIGN" w/full severence pkg or a new position at the WEF if the pressure continues

though this could just be wishful thinking from a tired old football fan

#2023403 - 11/14/17 03:40 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: track]

Originally Posted By: track

No doubt a full scholarship team with a new dorm and new practice facility combined with being well along the way in raising money for the stadium will be far more attractive than the mess now. There is always the possibility too that the team starts to click at some point and they actually get a few wins...though clearly no one on this board of disgruntled bitter fans would consider that even a remote possibility.

based on the last 3 years with this staff, I think that is a very remote possibility

#2023404 - 11/14/17 03:41 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: jhawkblue]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Prior to Girods statement I was 99% sure that there would be no changes but after Girod succumbed to the pressure from the UKD, local Media, an empty stadium, and national ridicule over the state of KU football. enough pressure that he felt the need to issue a statement. I still do not think the will be anyone fired but I see at least some hope that Zenger will be asked to "RESIGN" w/full severence pkg or a new position at the WEF if the pressure continues

At least you aren't being called bitter and disgruntled for voicing an opinion on how awful the coaching is at 3-33. Just consider the source however.

#2023405 - 11/14/17 03:53 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: KUCO_VOC]

At least you aren't being called bitter and disgruntled for voicing an opinion on how awful the coaching is at 3-33. Just consider the source however.

I think BITTER and DISGRUNTLED about the condition and the current leadership of the football program describes me pretty well. unlike most on this board you won't find my post on the BB side I am a Football fan, I don't like basketball so I don't have that built in escape every year after a season of pure unadulterated futility

#2023406 - 11/14/17 04:01 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Hot_Toddy]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Keep the fires going. The villagers are about to storm the castle to kill off Frankenstein!!

#2023407 - 11/14/17 04:07 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Hot_Toddy]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/throughthephog.com/2017/11/14/39120/amp/

" I don’t think the University Chancellor needed to make a statement.  He needed to take action."

#2023409 - 11/14/17 04:20 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: jhawkblue]
track Offline
gale sayers

I think BITTER and DISGRUNTLED about the condition and the current leadership of the football program describes me pretty well. unlike most on this board you won't find my post on the BB side I am a Football fan, I don't like basketball so I don't have that built in escape every year after a season of pure unadulterated futility

I am more disillusioned by it all...I am past the angry stage..weis made me angry because he was a worthless tit.....Beaty is trying his ass off as his entire staff...they just don't seem to know which buttons to push....but I still hold out hope they will find the right button.
. There is no reason in the world why KU should suck so bad at football for so many years. I love the BBAll program but it has taken a back seat for me to the football program for the simple reason it's healthy and doesn't need my support. Football needs all of our attention and like it or not football is what drives the bus in college sports.

#2023410 - 11/14/17 04:21 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Hot_Toddy]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

I truly believe Girod blindsided both Zenger & Beaty by responding to the growing dissent publically being voiced. New guy needs some proof of improvement and it’s not there!

#2023411 - 11/14/17 04:22 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: KUCO_VOC]
track Offline
gale sayers

BITTER...(of people or their feelings or behavior) angry, hurt, or resentful because of one's bad experiences or a sense of unjust treatment. Sounds about right. You are such an idiot,kuco

#2023412 - 11/14/17 04:27 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Hot_Toddy]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

We need to lose the Weis excuse at this point in Beaty’s era. He recruited these players and can’t coach em up. His on field decisions are bizarre. With his weakest unit on the field, he on sides kick. Really? His choice but now the ball is in our court and he gets to second guess his coaching.

#2023413 - 11/14/17 04:29 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Hot_Toddy]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Track calling me an idiot is a badge of honor. Earned it !!
“I’m past angry” says track. But attacks me.
We need to understand that a new regime is needed to have any kind of hope for Kansas football. I don’t accept futility...

#2023414 - 11/14/17 04:43 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: track]
pizzanbeer Offline
Max Falkenstien

Beaty is trying his ass off as his entire staff...they just don't seem to know which buttons to push....

I'll tell you 1 button you don't push, starting the game with an onside kick. Any competent football coach would tell you that though.

#2023415 - 11/14/17 04:50 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Hot_Toddy]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

There are several high school coaches who read these posts, and they have been silent on that weird call of onsides to start the last game.

#2023416 - 11/14/17 04:51 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: pizzanbeer]
track Offline
gale sayers

Beaty is trying his ass off as his entire staff...they just don't seem to know which buttons to push....

I'll tell you 1 button you don't push, starting the game with an onside kick. Any competent football coach would tell you that though.

You don’t need to even be competent to know that. .. even an idiot like kuco knows that

#2023417 - 11/14/17 04:53 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: KUCO_VOC]
casey Offline
hello

"I don’t believe Booth threw his body in front of the runaway freight train of momentum in favor of the firings of Sheahon Zenger and David Beaty. I believe that he doesn’t think his generosity qualifies him to make those calls. He knows what he knows and doesn’t claim to know it all. It’s refreshing, even if in this case it contributes to a painful result." So, Casey, no on the donation being tied to Zenger in any way.

Keegan is protecting a relationship there. We'll see if Booth's gift comes with no strings.

#2023418 - 11/14/17 05:18 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Hot_Toddy]

#2023419 - 11/14/17 05:45 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Hot_Toddy]
casey Offline
hello

Harbaugh was never coming to Kansas.

#2023420 - 11/14/17 05:58 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: casey]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

A lot of people say his KC family was the bigger draw. But obviously you know it all.

Your sources?

#2023421 - 11/14/17 06:01 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: track]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

You don’t need to even be competent to know that. .. even an idiot like kuco knows that
Just a “rookie “ mistake? In year six he would do the same.

#2023422 - 11/14/17 06:16 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: KUCO_VOC]
casey Offline
hello

A lot of people say his KC family was the bigger draw. But obviously you know it all.

Your sources?

The Cloverfield monster and Betty White.

#2023423 - 11/14/17 06:39 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Hot_Toddy]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

"The Know" from the basketball boards.

#2023429 - 11/14/17 07:59 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Hot_Toddy]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Ok, as long as we have sources and I’m not an idiot, thanks! Whew!

#2023478 - 11/15/17 09:37 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Hot_Toddy]
casey Offline
hello

Leach was also never coming to Kansas, an obvious fact that Keegan still refuses to accept.

#2023485 - 11/15/17 10:32 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: casey]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
KU reached out to Leach and his agent told KU representatives not only no thanks, but hell no in effect.

Harbough on the other hand had agreed to come to KU and Perkins screwed the pooch by trying to play hardball before Harbough actually signed the contract, causing him to back out last minute.

Those are the facts if you want to believe them or not.

#2023486 - 11/16/17 03:11 AM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Hot_Toddy]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Kman has probably put his facts together correctly whereas 58 & KC have mixed the two coaches’ stories together. I am being kind to the 2 posters.

#2023500 - 11/16/17 10:49 AM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: casey]
Kirk Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Austin
Leach was also never coming to Kansas, an obvious fact that Keegan still refuses to accept.

Link? Any factual evidence to back this up?

I do tend to agree with your opinion though. Why would a Leach (of all people) come to a school that pushed out Mangino like it did for being fiery and irascible?? A basketball school whose only criterion for success in football is niceness to the parking staff?

But there had to have been plenty of other candidates who are OK with the passive aggressive midwest and who might have come here....to an administration that has NO idea about football....er maybe not. Scratch that.

#2023501 - 11/16/17 11:08 AM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Kirk]
John_Brown Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Newton Kansas
[

But there had to have been plenty of other candidates who are OK with the passive aggressive midwest and who might have come here....to an administration that has NO idea about football....er maybe not. Scratch that.

Okay, okay. Our passive-aggressiveness ran Mase outta town for divorcing his wife and chasing his dentist. And the same passive-aggressiveness ran the Buddha because he didn't do alumni functions and looked fat on teevee. On the other hand if you play by the rules and win just a little bit (like BillSnyder at the PigFarm, Devanney at UNL), you have the potential to be a demi-god. And w/ KU's better financial demographics and nearness to the KC market, you have the potential to be a very wealthy demi-god.

Let's see what the new Chancellor has up his sleeve. The last Chancellor may have screwed him w/ Zenger, but she did bring the money to fix the problem. And who knows, maybe Beaty gets 6 turnovers this Saturday like he did last fall.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk, Beat Mizzou

#2023505 - 11/16/17 12:06 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: John_Brown]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: John_Brown
And who knows, maybe Beaty gets 6 turnovers this Saturday like he did last fall.

It's going to be 1984 all over again!!

#2023509 - 11/16/17 12:38 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: KUCO_VOC]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Kman has probably put his facts together correctly whereas 58 & KC have mixed the two coaches’ stories together. I am being kind to the 2 posters.
Source?

#2023511 - 11/16/17 01:15 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: 58hawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Source?
About my opinion that kman is correct? Ask Kman to go over it for you. You aren't new here.

Or about my opinion that you don't know jack shiit about the potential coaches ? Again, you aren't new here. IMO means IMO.

#2023531 - 11/16/17 07:26 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: KUCO_VOC]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Source?
About my opinion that kman is correct? Ask Kman to go over it for you. You aren't new here.

Or about my opinion that you don't know jack shiit about the potential coaches ? Again, you aren't new here. IMO means IMO.
You still haven't addressed my inquiry. When have I mixed two coaches' stories together? Or are you just full of it again. Like K-man and others say you are not truthful and when you do come up with facts you get them mixed up.

#2023543 - 11/17/17 05:18 AM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: 58hawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Source?

You still haven't addressed my inquiry. When have I mixed two coaches' stories together? Or are you just full of it again. Like K-man and others say you are not truthful and when you do come up with facts you get them mixed up.
Sorry you don’t know the difference between facts and opinions. Never have I said in this post that there were ANY facts in it dude. OPINION ONLY.

#2023544 - 11/17/17 05:22 AM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

NOTE: This is my opinion!!

#2023557 - 11/17/17 11:36 AM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Kman_blue]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
Originally Posted By: Kman_blue
Originally Posted By: John_Brown
And who knows, maybe Beaty gets 6 turnovers this Saturday like he did last fall.

laugh laugh laugh Maybe if the Dirtburglars suddenly decide to run the W-bone again with Mayfield playing the Aikmen role and if we had a safety as good as Wayne Ziegler. Otherwise, we are toast before the National Anthem

#2023576 - 11/17/17 10:27 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: beenahawk]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: beenahawk
Originally Posted By: Kman_blue

laugh laugh laugh Maybe if the Dirtburglars suddenly decide to run the W-bone again with Mayfield playing the Aikmen role and if we had a safety as good as Wayne Ziegler. Otherwise, we are toast before the National Anthem
Ye of such little faith!

#2023580 - 11/17/17 11:55 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Kman_blue]
Jman1 Offline
John Brown

We have a big time recruit coming in Saturday for th game. I'ts the step-son of Wayne Ziegler. His name is Dirk Diggler.

#2023582 - 11/18/17 12:34 AM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Hot_Toddy]
casey Offline
hello

Girod just gave Beaty a raise and extension because the game is still tied.

#2023584 - 11/18/17 07:33 AM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: casey]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Girod just gave Beaty a raise and extension because the game is still tied.
I do need 9 seconds of football to show you what will happen says Beaty.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Preview