Rate This Topic
#2023421 - 11/14/17 06:01 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor * [Re: track]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: track
Originally Posted By: pizzanbeer
Originally Posted By: track
Beaty is trying his ass off as his entire staff...they just don't seem to know which buttons to push....

I'll tell you 1 button you don't push, starting the game with an onside kick. Any competent football coach would tell you that though.

You don’t need to even be competent to know that. .. even an idiot like kuco knows that
Just a “rookie “ mistake? In year six he would do the same.

#2023422 - 11/14/17 06:16 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: KUCO_VOC]
casey Offline
hello

Loc: elsewhere
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
Originally Posted By: casey
Harbaugh was never coming to Kansas.
A lot of people say his KC family was the bigger draw. But obviously you know it all.

Your sources?

The Cloverfield monster and Betty White.

#2023423 - 11/14/17 06:39 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Hot_Toddy]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
"The Know" from the basketball boards.

#2023429 - 11/14/17 07:59 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Hot_Toddy]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Ok, as long as we have sources and I’m not an idiot, thanks! Whew!

#2023478 - 11/15/17 09:37 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Hot_Toddy]
casey Offline
hello

Loc: elsewhere
Leach was also never coming to Kansas, an obvious fact that Keegan still refuses to accept.

#2023485 - 11/15/17 10:32 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: casey]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
KU reached out to Leach and his agent told KU representatives not only no thanks, but hell no in effect.

Harbough on the other hand had agreed to come to KU and Perkins screwed the pooch by trying to play hardball before Harbough actually signed the contract, causing him to back out last minute.

Those are the facts if you want to believe them or not.

#2023486 - 11/16/17 03:11 AM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Hot_Toddy]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Kman has probably put his facts together correctly whereas 58 & KC have mixed the two coaches’ stories together. I am being kind to the 2 posters.

#2023500 - 11/16/17 10:49 AM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: casey]
Kirk Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Austin
Originally Posted By: casey
Leach was also never coming to Kansas, an obvious fact that Keegan still refuses to accept.

Link? Any factual evidence to back this up?

I do tend to agree with your opinion though. Why would a Leach (of all people) come to a school that pushed out Mangino like it did for being fiery and irascible?? A basketball school whose only criterion for success in football is niceness to the parking staff?

But there had to have been plenty of other candidates who are OK with the passive aggressive midwest and who might have come here....to an administration that has NO idea about football....er maybe not. Scratch that.

#2023501 - 11/16/17 11:08 AM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: Kirk]
John_Brown Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Newton Kansas
Originally Posted By: Kirk
[

But there had to have been plenty of other candidates who are OK with the passive aggressive midwest and who might have come here....to an administration that has NO idea about football....er maybe not. Scratch that.

Okay, okay. Our passive-aggressiveness ran Mase outta town for divorcing his wife and chasing his dentist. And the same passive-aggressiveness ran the Buddha because he didn't do alumni functions and looked fat on teevee. On the other hand if you play by the rules and win just a little bit (like BillSnyder at the PigFarm, Devanney at UNL), you have the potential to be a demi-god. And w/ KU's better financial demographics and nearness to the KC market, you have the potential to be a very wealthy demi-god.

Let's see what the new Chancellor has up his sleeve. The last Chancellor may have screwed him w/ Zenger, but she did bring the money to fix the problem. And who knows, maybe Beaty gets 6 turnovers this Saturday like he did last fall.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk, Beat Mizzou

#2023505 - 11/16/17 12:06 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: John_Brown]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
Originally Posted By: John_Brown
And who knows, maybe Beaty gets 6 turnovers this Saturday like he did last fall.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk, Beat Mizzou
It's going to be 1984 all over again!!

#2023509 - 11/16/17 12:38 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: KUCO_VOC]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Kman has probably put his facts together correctly whereas 58 & KC have mixed the two coaches’ stories together. I am being kind to the 2 posters.
Source?

#2023511 - 11/16/17 01:15 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: 58hawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: 58hawk
Source?
About my opinion that kman is correct? Ask Kman to go over it for you. You aren't new here.

Or about my opinion that you don't know jack shiit about the potential coaches ? Again, you aren't new here. IMO means IMO.

#2023531 - 11/16/17 07:26 PM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: KUCO_VOC]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Source?
About my opinion that kman is correct? Ask Kman to go over it for you. You aren't new here.

Or about my opinion that you don't know jack shiit about the potential coaches ? Again, you aren't new here. IMO means IMO.
You still haven't addressed my inquiry. When have I mixed two coaches' stories together? Or are you just full of it again. Like K-man and others say you are not truthful and when you do come up with facts you get them mixed up.

#2023543 - 11/17/17 05:18 AM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: 58hawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Source?

You still haven't addressed my inquiry. When have I mixed two coaches' stories together? Or are you just full of it again. Like K-man and others say you are not truthful and when you do come up with facts you get them mixed up.
Sorry you don’t know the difference between facts and opinions. Never have I said in this post that there were ANY facts in it dude. OPINION ONLY.

#2023544 - 11/17/17 05:22 AM Re: Statement from the Chancellor [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

NOTE: This is my opinion!!

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Preview