Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2021887 - 10/14/17 03:57 PM Email Girod's office! SZ has to go now!
Jhawktalk Offline
Baby Jay

We need to start sending mass emails to the Girod demanding Zengar be fired.

chancellor@ku.edu

Edited by Jhawktalk (10/14/17 04:04 PM)

#2021963 - 10/15/17 02:27 PM Re: Email Girod's office! SZ has to go now! [Re: Jhawktalk]
DrGreydog Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Topeka
Not a basketball forum I know.....but SZ should be fired for allowing the Misery game to restart.....

#2021987 - 10/15/17 10:14 PM Re: Email Girod's office! SZ has to go now! [Re: DrGreydog]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Originally Posted By: DrGreydog
Not a basketball forum I know.....but SZ should be fired for allowing the Misery game to restart.....
The series is not restarting. It is only for one scrimmage.

#2021990 - 10/15/17 10:36 PM Re: Email Girod's office! SZ has to go now! [Re: 58hawk]
Kman_blue Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
I agree with DrGreydog.

Even if it is just a supposed scrimmage for charity, I don't like it one bit.

This gives those losers a foot in the door to KC and even Western MO again (and yes, they've lost a lot of followers in Western MO since leaving the Big 12). i.e. potentially helps them out quite a bit, while it does nothing for KU. In fact it probably even hurts us some.

I guess the only saving grace is it's not gonna be on TV to help those slavers even more.

#2021998 - 10/16/17 07:47 AM Re: Email Girod's office! SZ has to go now! [Re: Jhawktalk]
bullpuphawk Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Loc: McPherson, KS
Originally Posted By: Jhawktalk
We need to start sending mass emails to the Girod demanding Zengar be fired.

chancellor@ku.edu

I've sent two emails to the chancellor, first after the Ohio game, then again after the Tech game. Got a canned response the first time, no response the 2nd. I've really reached the " I don't give a damn" attitude. I watched the game Saturday, but went into it knowing that there wasn't any way we were going to win, so didn't go through my normal meltdown during the game. Actually, I laughed more than I cussed. This week, and the remaining games on the schedule, will be the same. I have season tickets, but doubt I'll make another trip to Lawrence this year. I see comments that we should be patient, that it hasn't hit rock bottom yet. My God, I don't know what has to happen yet to get us to rock bottom!!!!

Preview