Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2021492 - 10/08/17 09:04 PM 4 rambling thoughts
Unleashed Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Ramble thought #1: Big 12 should not kick us out...who is going to take our place at the bottom? They should think about that. Guaranteed W every week. We make everyone else look good
Ramble thought #2: Shovel pass.
Ramble thought #3: If you are a referee and you suck, you probably have to work the KU game. I think this has been proven over and over all year. 70 minutes to complete the first quarter due to what, 6 or 7 replays is absolutely uncalled for and the officials responsible should be looking for other work. The Big 12 needs to step in. Absolutely painful to sit through that.
Ramble thought #4: I forgot.... Got all worked up over the first three...

#2021495 - 10/08/17 09:48 PM Re: 4 rambling thoughts [Re: Unleashed]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
4. Fire Beaty

#2021513 - 10/09/17 11:13 AM Re: 4 rambling thoughts [Re: Unleashed]
Jman1 Offline
Big Dipper

Originally Posted By: Unleashed
Ramble thought #1: Big 12 should not kick us out...who is going to take our place at the bottom? They should think about that. Guaranteed W every week. We make everyone else look good
Ramble thought #2: Shovel pass.
Ramble thought #3: If you are a referee and you suck, you probably have to work the KU game. I think this has been proven over and over all year. 70 minutes to complete the first quarter due to what, 6 or 7 replays is absolutely uncalled for and the officials responsible should be looking for other work. The Big 12 needs to step in. Absolutely painful to sit through that.
Ramble thought #4: I forgot.... Got all worked up over the first three...

I actually thought about your ramble #3 about 1/2 way through the 2Q. Refs and announcing staff have to be on pins and needles that they don't draw the "short straw", and have to do the KU game. And when they learn of their doomed destiny for the weekend, they must say to themselves, "Oh F##k. Jeez, I need a new job".

Edited by Jman1 (10/09/17 11:14 AM)

#2021563 - 10/10/17 05:57 PM Re: 4 rambling thoughts [Re: Jman1]
Unleashed Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Hahaha. Somebody's gotta do it.

Preview