Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2021548 - 10/10/17 02:20 PM Re: Does Bowen get fired before seasons end? [Re: PbBut]
casey Offline
hello

Loc: elsewhere
Originally Posted By: PbBut
Originally Posted By: casey

I got this wrong. I wonder if Booth's enormous gift is conditioned on keeping all the current coaches and AD in place.

I suppose anything is possible, but under what scenario do you envision a guy with Booth's success putting up with this kind of performance in his business? And why would he want his name associated with and empty stadium?

Booth's gift is irrational. So was BGL's last minute extension of Z. These are curious times at KAI.

#2022654 - 10/28/17 08:41 PM Re: Does Bowen get fired before seasons end? [Re: Jhawktalk]
vmlb Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Watching TT vs. OU. TTs first three drives end up with tds. No different then when we played them, except the OU offense actually moved the ball and scored. Maybe they will fire Stoops.

#2022656 - 10/28/17 09:06 PM Re: Does Bowen get fired before seasons end? [Re: vmlb]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: vmlb
Watching TT vs. OU. TTs first three drives end up with tds. No different then when we played them, except the OU offense actually moved the ball and scored. Maybe they will fire Stoops.
You Bowen lover!!! He has to go. After 7 futile seasons

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Preview