Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2021376 - 10/05/17 02:10 PM Re: Beaty: "I don't believe in victories" [Re: JimWest]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Originally Posted By: JimWest
Originally Posted By: dgless21
If Beaty doesn't believe in winning, wouldn't he be 0-28?

Why win the three? He doesn't believe in winning, after all.

Sorry if I infringed on your MU safe space with my facts and logic.

He's really bad at coaching and the players took over a few times.
Took over what? The team?

#2021379 - 10/05/17 03:05 PM Re: Beaty: "I don't believe in victories" [Re: 58hawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: 58hawk

Hey Mr. Obtuse - 3 wins for Beaty were when the players on the field Took Over. Yes, they mutinied on the bounty in order to win.

#2021389 - 10/05/17 09:18 PM Re: Beaty: "I don't believe in victories" [Re: KUCO_VOC]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
Originally Posted By: 58hawk

Hey Mr. Obtuse - 3 wins for Beaty were when the players on the field Took Over. Yes, they mutinied on the bounty in order to win.
B.S. That is simply not true. Source?

#2021394 - 10/06/17 09:45 AM Re: Beaty: "I don't believe in victories" [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Loc: Lawrence Beer Co.
He doesn't use facts in his arguments. He manufactures crap. Repeatedly.

It's not a one time thing. He literally does it in every. single. discussion. No one wins because he's going to just keep making up bigger and bigger lies until you stop giving him attention.

Why can't you guys grasp this? Discussing with him just makes the entire football board worse.

Hail to thee our Alma Mater, hail to old KU!

#2021395 - 10/06/17 10:20 AM Re: Beaty: "I don't believe in victories" [Re: dgless21]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

It's not a one time thing. He literally does it in every. single. discussion. No one wins because he's going to just keep making up bigger and bigger lies until you stop giving him attention.

Why can't you guys grasp this? Discussing with him just makes the entire football board worse.
Hmmm, 1,700 views later (it's a fact!), you come up with this? Do better.

HEY GUYS!! Let's stop posting replies to see if dgless is right!! My only objective here is to LIE...what a, glorious, poster dgless is.

Edited by KUCO_VOC (10/07/17 08:24 AM)
Edit Reason: glorious dgless

#2021408 - 10/06/17 05:10 PM Re: Beaty: "I don't believe in victories" [Re: KUCO_VOC]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Hmmm, 1,600 views later (it's a fact!), you come up with this? Do better.

HEY GUYS!! Let's stop posting replies to see if dgless is right!! My only objective here is to LIE...what a pompous poster dgless is.
I'm at a loss for words to respond to you.

#2021423 - 10/07/17 02:51 PM Re: Beaty: "I don't believe in victories" [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

In order to win, the coach needs to give up on calling double safety blitzs. But he doesn't WANT to win, right?

#2021424 - 10/07/17 02:51 PM Re: Beaty: "I don't believe in victories" [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Kingsbury is 27-27 before today's game. Make that 28-27...

#2021430 - 10/07/17 03:45 PM Re: Beaty: "I don't believe in victories" [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Jman1 Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

In order to win, the coach needs to give up on calling double safety blitzs. But he doesn't WANT to win, right?

On third and 2, no less. What complete and utter imbocile dialed that one up? Don't the players just have to think "this is Fing moronic"? Maybe they don't know any better and just follow the herd to slaughter. Honestly I think it may be the latter

Edited by Jman1 (10/07/17 03:45 PM)

#2021434 - 10/07/17 04:35 PM Re: Beaty: "I don't believe in victories" [Re: KUCO_VOC]
vmlb Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Desperate times lead to desperate measures. And what do you superior coaches call on third and 2???????

#2021443 - 10/07/17 05:24 PM Re: Beaty: "I don't believe in victories" [Re: vmlb]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: vmlb
Desperate times lead to desperate measures. And what do you superior coaches call on third and 2???????
Herbert was underutilized early today on O.

Coaches decision.

I'm a fan, he's a coach (in name).

On D, it wasn't a goal line stance on TT third down and two yards play. Too early in the game to be doing that blitz call...Kansas did look desperate there.

#2021447 - 10/07/17 06:10 PM Re: Beaty: "I don't believe in victories" [Re: KUCO_VOC]
track Offline
gale sayers

Loc: Topeka,Kansas

Coaches decision.

On D, it wasn't a goal line stance on TT third down and two yards play. Too early in the game to be doing that blitz call...Kansas did look desperate there.

Would not have made one iota difference. We couldn’t run on them and we couldn’t stop them. The players were out matched and so was the coaching staff. A total butt kicking by a superior team.

#2021448 - 10/07/17 06:13 PM Re: Beaty: "I don't believe in victories" [Re: KUCO_VOC]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

What ever happened to going for a QB sneak? If its 4th and inches how do you not get a first down? Simply handing the ball off doesn't work for us. Have to get creative.

#2021470 - 10/07/17 11:16 PM Re: Beaty: "I don't believe in victories" [Re: track]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: track

Coaches decision.

Would not have made one iota difference. We couldn’t run on them and we couldn’t stop them. The players were out matched and so was the coaching staff. A total butt kicking by a superior team.
For once, I agree with you. Why? B/c you are at my frustrated level w/Beaty.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Preview