Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2021073 - 09/29/17 01:19 PM Re: Texas Tech [Re: JimWest]
Kman_blue Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
Originally Posted By: JimWest
Ah yes, that thing that you can't describe is right over my head.
Joke is still flying right over your head.

The reality is that I called you out on having actually communicated nothing of substance
I'm flattered by your imitation of almost my exact wording in an earlier post in response to you. Couldn't think of saying it in your own words?
and now you are forced to double-down on it by pretending that you actually did say something but now your argument is that only people with vastly superior intelligence (only people with telepathic abilities through the internet) could grasp the nonexistent message that you presented in your post.
Never said that at all. Only said that you apparently don't get it.

The simple fact is I asked you to explain how you would intend to demonstrate a negative. But, due to your complete lack of understanding of what "negative" means (and, more specifically, "negative reinforcement") you believe that telling me that arriving in person somehow is prima facie explanation that needs no further elucidation. The problem with this entire line of ruralite logic is that "negative reinforcement" doesn't mean what you think it means and you are exposing your complete lack of real education and pretending the substitute of farm lingo is somehow equivalent.

Stay in school kids.
My wording in the post you originally questioned wasn't some academic paper published in a journal somewhere where the phrase "negative reinforcement" would be a point of contention. It's called colloquial English. There's a reason why I put the "negative" part in quotes.

Get out and interact with some real people sometime and figure out how the language is being used in real world situations to communicate things people except you seem to understand.

#2021074 - 09/29/17 01:53 PM Re: Texas Tech [Re: John_Brown]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

ITT: words no longer have meaning and we should be able to understand people when they say completely incorrect things because reasons

lol

Typical ruralite. Doing everything you can to diminish the value of education in favor of your pointless, sports-focused existence.

#2021076 - 09/29/17 02:03 PM Re: Texas Tech [Re: John_Brown]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

In the next episode, we'll see a slew of acronyms and other farm idioms that no one outside of "colloquial" Hicksville, U.S.A. will understand whatsoever.

Honestly, I think you are 5-10 years away from turning into one of those K-State people like tmcats. If anyone needs to get out into the real world, it's you rural dwellers that seem to think your new non-language carries meaning in places where people don't hang out at the truckstop lamenting those big city folk that are just out to force diversity and lifestyle acceptance into your safe little blanched skin "community" of Burger King aficionados.

#2021077 - 09/29/17 02:06 PM Re: Texas Tech [Re: JimWest]
Wilt Chamberlain

If you took the time to actually think about why I put that word in quotes, then maybe you'd have figured it out.

Can't help you with not understanding my joke about how I could show you in person what negative reinforcement means.

As far diminishing education, I did nothing of the sort but the value of real world application of and experience of using that education in said real world looks to have eluded you so far in your life. Then again, you come off as being very young still so I bet you got plenty of time.

#2021078 - 09/29/17 02:13 PM Re: Texas Tech [Re: John_Brown]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

Oh, now it was a joke? That makes 3 different excuses for your inability to articulate your own thoughts.

"Real world application"? lol

Some of us work to elevate those around us instead of debasing ourselves to "fit in" with the ignorant masses. Education is precisely the path to do so. By suggesting that lax construction in language leading to easy ambiguity is not only ok, but preferred, is an outright rejection by you of the value of education.

#2021079 - 09/29/17 02:13 PM Re: Texas Tech [Re: JimWest]
Wilt Chamberlain

In the next episode, we'll see a slew of acronyms and other farm idioms that no one outside of "colloquial" Hicksville, U.S.A. will understand whatsoever.

Honestly, I think you are 5-10 years away from turning into one of those K-State people like tmcats. If anyone needs to get out into the real world, it's you rural dwellers that seem to think your new non-language carries meaning in places where people don't hang out at the truckstop lamenting those big city folk that are just out to force diversity and lifestyle acceptance into your safe little blanched skin "community" of Burger King aficionados.
You're not very good at internet pop psychology. In fact you're very bad at it. Well below average. If it was an IQ test, you'd have scored below 10...maybe below 5 seeing how far off you are here. LOL

#2021080 - 09/29/17 02:18 PM Re: Texas Tech [Re: Kman_blue]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

Originally Posted By: Kman_blue

You're not very good at internet pop psychology. In fact you're very bad at it. Well below average. If it was an IQ test, you'd have scored below 10...maybe below 5 seeing how far off you are here. LOL

JimWest calls it as he sees it.

Your diabetes seems to be impairing your cognitive abilities as you further have no comprehension of the IQ scale or even what an IQ test measures.

#2021081 - 09/29/17 02:24 PM Re: Texas Tech [Re: JimWest]
Wilt Chamberlain

Oh, now it was a joke?
Go back and look at the clear indications of my response being a joke. The "LOL". The mentioning of the joke going clear over your head in a follow up post to the joke one. You still are completely lost and now struggling with reading comprehension as I never said nor implied anywhere in any post that the original post you questioned was a joke so how can the later joke be a supposed "excuse" for my original post? Words only have meaning if you actually read them or maybe you're having trouble with basic logic now.

Some of us work to elevate those around us instead of debasing ourselves to "fit in" with the ignorant masses.
Yuck! Those dirty ignorant peasants! I find it extremely difficult to believe that you elevate anyone around you in this regard.

Education is precisely the path to do so. By suggesting that lax construction in language leading to easy ambiguity is not only ok, but preferred, is an outright rejection by you of the value of education.
Only ambiguous to you.

#2021082 - 09/29/17 02:30 PM Re: Texas Tech [Re: John_Brown]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

Communication is the responsibility of the communicator. But you ruralites that believe that your own failure as a communicator is a legitimate reason to ridicule don't understand this precisely because you are uneducated and you hate education at its core.

It's much easier to project your own failure onto the audience than accept you have the issue. This projection extends well beyond communication for you and indeed permeates much of your Sour Grapes existence.

#2021083 - 09/29/17 02:43 PM Re: Texas Tech [Re: JimWest]
Wilt Chamberlain

JimWest calls it as he sees it.
JimWest got cataracts. JimWest like talking bout JimWest in 3rd person.

Your diabetes seems to be impairing your cognitive abilities as you further have no comprehension of the IQ scale or even what an IQ test measures.
LOL It's called an analogy.

Maybe you'll like this one better. If your ability to read people was a 40 time, it'd be around the 10 second mark.

#2021084 - 09/29/17 02:47 PM Re: Texas Tech [Re: JimWest]
Wilt Chamberlain

Communication is the responsibility of the communicator. But you ruralites that believe that your own failure as a communicator is a legitimate reason to ridicule don't understand this precisely because you are uneducated and you hate education at its core.

It's much easier to project your own failure onto the audience than accept you have the issue. This projection extends well beyond communication for you and indeed permeates much of your Sour Grapes existence.
Right back at ya.

The guy with a clear blank spot in his ability to understand certain types of normal everyday human communications and interactions is now projecting that failure onto the communicator.

#2021086 - 09/29/17 03:04 PM Re: Texas Tech [Re: Kman_blue]
Jman1 Offline
Big Dipper

Is Jim West really who he says he is?

Me thinks his real identity lies within the personification of Rick "I know nothing, I am shocked and I have cheated for 3 decades coaching college basketball" Pitino

Edited by Jman1 (09/29/17 03:05 PM)

#2021087 - 09/29/17 03:21 PM Re: Texas Tech [Re: JimWest]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Not too quick on the uptake tonight are ya?

On the uptake of what?
Exactly.

It's all gone right over your giant bulbous over confident head.

Ah yes, that thing that you can't describe is right over my head.

The reality is that I called you out on having actually communicated nothing of substance and now you are forced to double-down on it by pretending that you actually did say something but now your argument is that only people with vastly superior intelligence (only people with telepathic abilities through the internet) could grasp the nonexistent message that you presented in your post.

The simple fact is I asked you to explain how you would intend to demonstrate a negative. But, due to your complete lack of understanding of what "negative" means (and, more specifically, "negative reinforcement") you believe that telling me that arriving in person somehow is prima facie explanation that needs no further elucidation. The problem with this entire line of ruralite logic is that "negative reinforcement" doesn't mean what you think it means and you are exposing your complete lack of real education and pretending the substitute of farm lingo is somehow equivalent.

Stay in school kids.
You're pathetic. How's that for "intelligence"?

#2021088 - 09/29/17 03:23 PM Re: Texas Tech [Re: JimWest]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO

And this has what to do with the topic? Sounds like you have failed to communicate the subject matter.

#2021089 - 09/29/17 04:07 PM Re: Texas Tech [Re: John_Brown]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

lol this guy

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Preview