Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2020794 - 09/22/17 05:42 PM Re: Always remember.... [Re: Jman1]
Jman1 Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

"Young wasn't the be all/end all of DC's. Beaty's love for the "Air Raid" adversely effects the defense farther than most realize."

No, he wasn't but it would be like the second coming of Jesus if he were to return, comparatively speaking with what we have now.

#2020795 - 09/22/17 05:48 PM Re: Always remember.... [Re: Jman1]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
My two cents is we have players but no competent plan to use them. Staff changes at DC & HC needed. Last two games were eye openers for most. Me included

#2020803 - 09/22/17 07:24 PM Re: Always remember.... [Re: dgless21]
John_Brown Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Newton Kansas
Originally Posted By: dgless21
Considering the amount of money Zenger is making...and the top tier financials KU Athletics has, KU is a desirable location as an AD.

It may be. But noone, and I mean noone in the country has a bigger smoking hole to fix than KU Football. Sure Army sucks at MBB, but noone cares. KU Athletic's future in terms of conference realignment are dependent on what happens to this football team over the next 5 years.

Can you imagine how difficult the next AD's job will be in 2022 to announce the University's excitement at joining the American Ag Conference w/ KSU/CSU/OSU/ISU/NMSU/Tech/TSU/NDSU and a couple of bible colleges down in Waco/FtWorth?

Rock Chalk Jayhawk, Beat Mizzou

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview