Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2020791 - 09/22/17 05:36 PM From getting to know: West Virginia
Jman1 Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

In a base 3-3-5 stack alignment, the Mountaineers have a lot of responsibilities on their sophomore defensive ends Adam Schuler II (6-4, 268) and Reese Donahue (6-4, 263) and senior nose tackle Xavier Pegues (6-2, 292). None of them have recorded any sacks, but Schuler and Donahue have combined for 17 total tackles.

Don't worry Mountaineers, should be a career day for all 3

#2020797 - 09/22/17 05:52 PM Re: From getting to know: West Virginia [Re: Jman1]
Jman1 Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

And this nugget:

What was the first thing KU coach David Beaty noticed when he watched film of the Mountaineers?

“Speed, speed, speed,” Beaty said. “I mean, for years that university has been renowned for going down to Florida and getting a bunch of fast guys. They've continued to do that.”

Uh Oh. Beaty setting the table for the beatdown. Speed, speed, speed vs. Not very fast, not very good, not well coached or disciplined

#2020798 - 09/22/17 05:56 PM Re: From getting to know: West Virginia [Re: Jman1]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Beaty beatdowns are becoming epic things to behold. Hey, as long as the money is direct deposited, Beaty could care less.

I never thought Game Ball could be looking good...

#2020801 - 09/22/17 07:02 PM Re: From getting to know: West Virginia [Re: Jman1]
John_Brown Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Newton Kansas
Originally Posted By: Jman1
And this nugget:

What was the first thing KU coach David Beaty noticed when he watched film of the Mountaineers?

“Speed, speed, speed,” Beaty said. “I mean, for years that university has been renowned for going down to Florida and getting a bunch of fast guys. They've continued to do that.”

Uh Oh. Beaty setting the table for the beatdown. Speed, speed, speed vs. Not very fast, not very good, not well coached or disciplined

Preview