Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2020601 - 09/16/17 09:33 PM Don't guess the score, Guess the Crowd
Jman1 Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

We already know WVU a whole bunch, KU short of a dozen.

How many people will actually pay and/or berate themselves and be masochistic next home game?

I'm gonna go with 2500

#2020606 - 09/16/17 10:27 PM Re: Don't guess the score, Guess the Crowd [Re: Jman1]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Mc to the Pherson
It will be a bloodbath. I truly think it is time where we ask ourselves....do we want to even TRY to have an actual P5 program? If so, there needs to be complete replacement of EVERY person responsible for the continual shitshow that we are exposed to weekly. We are the losingest program of the past decade. #1! but not in a good way. I'm [censored] sick of it. Zenger? Gone. Unfortunately, Bill Self likes him, so that won't happen. Beaty? Nice guy. Just incompetent. Gone. Bowen? Wouldn't be where he is if he weren't a legacy at KU. Gone.

After the clean out, we have to go for an actual proven coach. Who is it? no one knows....but it has to be someone who has had SUCCESS somewhere else. We haven't rolled the dice on a successful coach that could actually get another job in D1 football. It will not be cheap, but I guarantee you...when the Truckstop Ten goes away in five years, which it will, if we don't have a landing spot (most likely the B1G), it will seem like a bargain compared to landing in the MAC or MWC, and losing Self to the NBA.

Just my thoughts. [censored] sick of the shitshow.

#2020610 - 09/16/17 11:28 PM Re: Don't guess the score, Guess the Crowd [Re: KUHawkhead]
Jman1 Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

Originally Posted By: KUHawkhead
It will be a bloodbath. I truly think it is time where we ask ourselves....do we want to even TRY to have an actual P5 program? If so, there needs to be complete replacement of EVERY person responsible for the continual shitshow that we are exposed to weekly. We are the losingest program of the past decade. #1! but not in a good way. I'm [censored] sick of it. Zenger? Gone. Unfortunately, Bill Self likes him, so that won't happen. Beaty? Nice guy. Just incompetent. Gone. Bowen? Wouldn't be where he is if he weren't a legacy at KU. Gone.

After the clean out, we have to go for an actual proven coach. Who is it? no one knows....but it has to be someone who has had SUCCESS somewhere else. We haven't rolled the dice on a successful coach that could actually get another job in D1 football. It will not be cheap, but I guarantee you...when the Truckstop Ten goes away in five years, which it will, if we don't have a landing spot (most likely the B1G), it will seem like a bargain compared to landing in the MAC or MWC, and losing Self to the NBA.

I like the way you think, mister. I'm gonna be keepin my eye on you

#2020622 - 09/17/17 01:29 PM Re: Don't guess the score, Guess the Crowd [Re: KUHawkhead]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
Originally Posted By: KUHawkhead

Not sure about the rest, but the last part I think perfectly describes every single KU fans feelings.

#2020751 - 09/20/17 10:07 PM Re: Don't guess the score, Guess the Crowd [Re: Jman1]
casey Online   content
hello

Loc: elsewhere
KAI will announce the crowd somewhere between 28,000 and 29,999. Believable number will be somewhere between 24,000 and 25,999.

#2020759 - 09/21/17 01:24 PM Re: Don't guess the score, Guess the Crowd [Re: casey]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
So says the KU troll...

#2020788 - 09/22/17 01:43 PM Re: Don't guess the score, Guess the Crowd [Re: casey]
John_Brown Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Newton Kansas
Originally Posted By: casey
KAI will announce the crowd somewhere between 28,000 and 29,999. Believable number will be somewhere between 24,000 and 25,999.

It's gonna be hot for an 11am kick. No more than 5000 souls in the east stands at kick off. Maybe 24000 for total the 2nd qt. Less than 5000 total at the final play. Not a good day for the IronArses. Hit the shade under the sycamores and a few brews before heading back up K10 to JoCo.

On the contrary, I'm expecting a better game than ya'll. I'm saying WVU covers 55 to 31.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk, Beat Mizzou

#2020843 - 09/23/17 03:07 PM Re: Don't guess the score, Guess the Crowd [Re: Jman1]
casey Online   content
hello

Loc: elsewhere
Official number: 23,901. That should be this season's low water mark. Texas Tech and Baylor are potential Ws, and Grapes and Sooners travel well.

#2020847 - 09/23/17 03:41 PM Re: Don't guess the score, Guess the Crowd [Re: casey]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: casey
Official number: 23,901. That should be this season's low water mark. Texas Tech and Baylor are potential Ws, and Grapes and Sooners travel well.
No to potential wins

Preview