Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2020459 - 09/12/17 10:27 PM Off to Ohio
bullpuphawk Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Loc: McPherson, KS
Heading out Thurs afternoon for the trip to Ohio. Thought all summer that we really would have a chance to break the road losing streak. After watching last Saturday's disappointing loss, I'm not anticipating much of a game. It would be great to be surprised with a win. Anyone else heading to the game?

#2020464 - 09/13/17 06:37 AM Re: Off to Ohio [Re: bullpuphawk]
Saguaro_Jayhawk Offline
Phog Fanatic

Weather should be nice for you in Athens then. Any lingering hurricane remnants should have blown thru by today or tomorrow at latest.

Have a safe trip and enjoy a Jayhawks' upset victory!

#2020473 - 09/13/17 12:23 PM Re: Off to Ohio [Re: bullpuphawk]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
Nope.

Don't have the time to travel to Ohio for the game nor the desire to pay for airline tickets and a hotel if I flew instead of driving.

Hopeful we come out with a win, but I'm not very optimistic about it right now. Need to see some sort of spark from this team before I'll be too optimistic about any game. Some fire and execution that we've lacked so far.

Have fun out there and congrats on giving that much support to the team.(I'm serious, good on you for that) Never been to Athens, OH so I don't really know if it's a nice place to visit or not regardless of the game. Hopefully it is for you.

#2020476 - 09/13/17 12:40 PM Re: Off to Ohio [Re: bullpuphawk]
kylecof11 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
Heard they have a really good marching band, so stick around during half time.

#2020529 - 09/15/17 09:25 PM Re: Off to Ohio [Re: bullpuphawk]
HawksFB Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Follow this board relatively religiously and it's hard to read Kman losing faith...

Preview