Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2020416 - 09/11/17 07:49 PM Re: The game we forgot to show up [Re: track]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: track
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
If we don't recruit BG12 level, coach at BG12 level and don't develop BG12 level players perhaps we need to start with a better staff and HC? Just a thought...
If we don't recruit BG12 level, coach at BG12 level and don't develop BG12 level players perhaps we need to start with a better staff and HC? Just a thought...

We have mostly 2 and 3 star recruits with a couple of 4 star.... they need to become juniors and seniors with a redshirt year to be Difference makers... . same as many of the other big 12 teams. It takes 5 years for a recruit to be a redshirt senior. We are not even half way there under Beaty.
7 years of Beaty beatings. Nice

#2020419 - 09/11/17 10:41 PM Re: The game we forgot to show up [Re: track]
moose1 Online   content
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Wichita
Originally Posted By: track

We have mostly 2 and 3 star recruits with a couple of 4 star.... they need to become juniors and seniors with a redshirt year to be Difference makers... . same as many of the other big 12 teams. It takes 5 years for a recruit to be a redshirt senior. We are not even half way there under Beaty.

Yes it takes time, but it also means progress. Now maybe the CMU game was an brain fart anomaly game. If so it was a bad time to have agame like that. Anyway will see how KU plays against Ohio. If KU plays the way they did against CMU then we are in for a long season.

Let's see how they play against Ohio, but I think this is going to be the biggest game in Beatty's tenure.

#2020425 - 09/12/17 08:02 AM Re: The game we forgot to show up [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Warren Beatty's tenure?

#2020530 - 09/15/17 09:29 PM Re: The game we forgot to show up [Re: Kman_blue]
HawksFB Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

There was alot in this thread, but didn't see it so correct me if I'm wrong. I was looking up and down the sideline all game when Frazier was getting beat, and Baldwin was not even dressed. Didn't see him anywhere on the sideline.

Did anyone else see him?

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Preview