Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2020348 - 09/10/17 01:49 PM "BABY, BABY, BABY"
Jman1 Offline
Phog Fanatic

As my 15 year old daughters GIRLS volleyball coach would say when they when they don't perform or don't give max effort(AND I FRICKIN LOVE IT)

I think the KU Gridders can be lumped into that category

Edited by Jman1 (09/10/17 01:53 PM)

#2020350 - 09/10/17 02:20 PM Re: "BABY, BABY, BABY" [Re: Jman1]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Mc to the Pherson
I listened to it the whole way home from our cabin in Buena Vista Colorado yesterday on Sirius. Truly one of the poorest first halves I can remember listening to, with a total collapse the last five minutes of the first half. I guess my biggest question is....where do we go from here? I watched OU look like an absolute legit national title contender last night, enjoying their performance for the conference, but thinking .......My God.....they're gonna just go off massively against us and could potentially score 100 pts if Mayfield needs the numbers to make a Heisman run.

I'm just so sick of sucking that I truly could walk away from KU football for good. We've made so many piss poor hiring, recruiting, and coaching decisions that you almost have to try and be as unsuccessful as we have been. I'll never understand how Zenger is still our AD, other than Bill Self must really like him.

I'll try and stay faithful, but the thoughts of attending ANY games this year are just not too appealing to me. I'll still watch and cheer my Hawks on, but I just truly cannot take this bullshit anymore.

RCJHKU!

Edited by KUHawkhead (09/10/17 02:21 PM)

#2020351 - 09/10/17 02:55 PM Re: "BABY, BABY, BABY" [Re: KUHawkhead]
track Offline
gale sayers

Loc: Topeka,Kansas
Wonder how good OU would be with Bender and how good we would be with Mayfield? In today's offense a team lives and dies by the quality of the quarterback play. Neither Gill or Weis or Beaty have been able to recruit a difference maker at the QB position..... but who would be stupid enough to want to play behind our offensive line. Mangino understood that and he put together a decent line and then recruited a kid who had some es capability... a mini Mayfield..... Reesing.

#2020352 - 09/10/17 03:31 PM Re: "BABY, BABY, BABY" [Re: Jman1]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Mayfield will be in the NFL. Big diff

#2020353 - 09/10/17 03:32 PM Re: "BABY, BABY, BABY" [Re: Jman1]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Bender will spend money to pay for tickets to the NFL.

#2020355 - 09/10/17 03:39 PM Re: "BABY, BABY, BABY" [Re: track]
Jman1 Offline
Phog Fanatic

Well, you could go the Glen Mason route and recruit some guys that can actually block, move and have an attitude and edge to themselves. These marshmallows up front right now are like Charlie Chaplin, Don Knotts and Rodney Dangerfield(OH NO WAIT, I CANT DISRESPECT MR DANGERFIELD LIKE THAT). lets say Snoop Dog. That is a lot more fitting

Preview