Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2020342 - 09/10/17 01:12 PM This guy should stop football and do....
Jman1 Offline
John Brown

standup comedy. He's as funny as a cat 5 hurricane slamming the the Virgin Islands

“I just have to perfect my craft, continue to practice hard, get in the film room, make the game a lot slower and just trust my teammates, trust my technique and all that,” Torneden said of how he plans to put a stop to that

Guy has no business starting on a DI team, much less a power 5(if that's what we are?) team.

#2020343 - 09/10/17 01:22 PM Re: This guy should stop football and do.... [Re: Jman1]
dgless21 Online   mad
Local Deity

Loc: Lawrence Beer Co.
You can blame him, but we have other safeties (Richmond, Miller, and Cole come to mind).

I'd say, at some point, you put in someone new and try to see a new result. Same with the dudes that kept getting beat on the OL.

Won't be surprised to see for people calling for Zenger and Bowen ousted in the immediate future.

Hail to thee our Alma Mater, hail to old KU!

#2020346 - 09/10/17 01:38 PM Re: This guy should stop football and do.... [Re: Jman1]
Jman1 Offline
John Brown

Won't be surprised to see for people calling for Zenger and Bowen ousted in the immediate future.

Here, here. I second the motion

If that's the best product Bowen can put on the field we are doomed. The ONLY time he had a good defense in his tenure was when Bill Young ran the show and had a "Title".

Preview