Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2019463 - 08/09/17 05:23 PM I'm back!
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Mc to the Pherson
After a five to seven year hiatus, I have decided to return to the board. Let's just say the time after losing our last real coach hasn't been the easiest on me mentally. I have seen the improvement that I really needed to see to the point that I now can say that we are at last on the right track.

RCJHKU!

#2019469 - 08/09/17 09:25 PM Re: I'm back! [Re: KUHawkhead]
bigdogjac Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Oklahoma
Right on!

#2019474 - 08/10/17 07:40 AM Re: I'm back! [Re: KUHawkhead]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
Uh oh!

Someones gonna be around soon to label you a unicorn if you keep this "we're on the right track" line going.

Personally, I thought you took your bagpipes and moved up to the unabomber cabin in Montana. Good to see you shaved the beard and cleaned yourself up a bit to rejoin society here on the board! grin

#2019475 - 08/10/17 08:00 AM Re: I'm back! [Re: KUHawkhead]
kylecof11 Offline
Max Falkenstien

HE'S BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! And still hates Lew Perkins.

#2019480 - 08/10/17 08:55 AM Re: I'm back! [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: Kman_blue
Uh oh!
Someones gonna be around soon to label you a unicorn if you keep this "we're on the right track" line going. grin
Nope. HH has a firm grip on reality, unlike a couple others on here.

#2019486 - 08/10/17 10:28 AM Re: I'm back! [Re: Kman_blue]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

We did do a relocation, just to an 80 acre property in the sand hills NE of Hutchinson. I haven't written my manifesto yet.

I am piping with Wichita Caledonian pipe band and recently competed in Chicago where we finished 7th out of 35 bands total.

RCJHKU!

#2019491 - 08/10/17 12:14 PM Re: I'm back! [Re: KUHawkhead]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Hopefully you've had time to go to Skaets in Hutch. I lived several years near the fairgrounds there. Farmland Industries had business there at the time.

#2019495 - 08/10/17 12:49 PM Re: I'm back! [Re: KUHawkhead]
kylecof11 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Or Bogey's for the amazing milkshakes they have. 151 different kinds from what I remember as a kid.

#2019496 - 08/10/17 04:37 PM Re: I'm back! [Re: KUHawkhead]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Oh my goodness yes to both! Basically the wife and I decided to downsize, sold our big old farmhouse out by McPherson and moved into a 940 ft one bedroom house on 80 acres near Prairie Dunes that my brother in law owns and. my nephew had turned into his drinking and drug den of sin. Wife took new job at bank here, and I still drive to Newton to my practice. It was kinda hard donating or selling 70% of your worldly possessions, but I really don't miss anything now that it is done. We are looking at this place as our decade house. Live here ten years, then decide where we want to glide down into retirement at. Colorado was always the #1 choice, but holy [censored] is it growing! Even our little hideaway of Buena Vista is growing madly. Montana, Maine, possibly Canada or Scotland are all on the list.

In a nutshell....I'm glad to be back here!
RCJHKU!

#2019499 - 08/10/17 09:02 PM Re: I'm back! [Re: KUHawkhead]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: KUHawkhead
Oh my goodness yes to both! Basically the wife and I decided to downsize, sold our big old farmhouse out by McPherson and moved into a 940 ft one bedroom house on 80 acres near Prairie Dunes that my brother in law owns and. my nephew had turned into his drinking and drug den of sin. Wife took new job at bank here, and I still drive to Newton to my practice. It was kinda hard donating or selling 70% of your worldly possessions, but I really don't miss anything now that it is done. We are looking at this place as our decade house. Live here ten years, then decide where we want to glide down into retirement at. Colorado was always the #1 choice, but holy [censored] is it growing! Even our little hideaway of Buena Vista is growing madly. Montana, Maine, possibly Canada or Scotland are all on the list.

In a nutshell....I'm glad to be back here!
RCJHKU!
Nothing's changed, it's just now yours, right?

Congrats on the bag pipe competition! It's not my thing, but it's interesting to hear about from you.

940sq. ft. ...you guys are almost on top of each other I'd imagine. Must have a good way of not getting on each other's nerves at all or maybe you like being on top of each other all the time? LOL

Funny, when you retire you want to move north to somewhere cold, while 2/3 of the people in those places move south to Florida or Texas when they retire.

#2019501 - 08/10/17 09:14 PM Re: I'm back! [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
Uh oh!
Someones gonna be around soon to label you a unicorn if you keep this "we're on the right track" line going. grin
OK, then you do agree with his statements like,

"Beatty has done well in a full rebuild mode..."

and

"I now can say that we are at last on the right track."

Both are diametrically opposed to the crap you've been spouting off for a couple years now and the same exact sentiments that motivate you to start calling people unicorns.

Sure makes you look like a hypocrite at best or a GD liar at worst.

#2019502 - 08/10/17 10:37 PM Re: I'm back! [Re: Kman_blue]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Ah yes....I am an odd duck! I can't stand tropical or warm locations. Lived in the Florida Keys for 14 moths back in 90,,,,,HATED it. I am a snow snow snow snow person.

#2019504 - 08/11/17 06:39 AM Re: I'm back! [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Uh oh!
OK, then you do agree with his statements like,

"Beatty has done well in a full rebuild mode..."

and

"I now can say that we are at last on the right track."

Both are diametrically opposed to the crap you've been spouting off for a couple years now and the same exact sentiments that motivate you to start calling people unicorns.

Sure makes you look like a hypocrite at best or a GD liar at worst.
Nope, you said I was a GD wiener. Hypocritical wiener is a unicorn spouting the company line.

And HH did say, "last on the right track". Dead last is more like it...

Quote Full rebuild mode unquote nicely avoids the lack of on-field achievements so far. Sure, he is a nice guy (Beaty, not Beatty) that will give out schollies in order to fill out the roster. Can he coach? No one can point to his record better than you kman and say "sure!".

BTW, HH if you ever retire and move, consider Minnesota first and Denver area last!! No more people move here, please!!

#2019510 - 08/11/17 10:56 AM Re: I'm back! [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Nope, you said I was a GD wiener. Hypocritical wiener is a unicorn spouting the company line.
You can be both and from this quote I'll take it you deny being a hypocrite, but embrace being a GD liar. Good to know.

Nice job mangling his quote to fit your narrative. Any more make believe bullshit you want to pull out your ass?

Quote Full rebuild mode unquote nicely avoids the lack of on-field achievements so far. Sure, he is a nice guy (Beaty, not Beatty) that will give out schollies in order to fill out the roster. Can he coach? No one can point to his record better than you kman and say "sure!".
More quote mangling and manipulation that does nothing more than reveal just how intellectually dishonest you are. And the misspelling of coach Beaty's name was part of HH's original quote as I did not manipulate nor intentionally mangle his words unlike you..

Good point about coach Beaty handing out scholarships to fill the roster as proof he's a "nice guy" who can't coach. LOL

And I've never spouted any "company line" BS. nor have I said coach Beaty's W-L proves he can or can't coach. Any more straw man points or arguments you want to make?

Oh, and welcome back again KUHawkhead! haha

#2019511 - 08/11/17 10:59 AM Re: I'm back! [Re: KUHawkhead]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: KUHawkhead
Ah yes....I am an odd duck! I can't stand tropical or warm locations. Lived in the Florida Keys for 14 moths back in 90,,,,,HATED it. I am a snow snow snow snow person.
I hear ya, but I'm more or less done with winter by the end of January. Wouldn't mind a little cooler summers like this year though.

#2019516 - 08/11/17 12:36 PM Re: I'm back! [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

You can be both and from this quote I'll take it you deny being a hypocrite, but embrace being a GD liar. Good to know.

Nice job mangling his quote to fit your narrative. Any more make believe bullshit you want to pull out your ass?

More quote mangling and manipulation that does nothing more than reveal just how intellectually dishonest you are. And the misspelling of coach Beaty's name was part of HH's original quote as I did not manipulate nor intentionally mangle his words unlike you..

Good point about coach Beaty handing out scholarships to fill the roster as proof he's a "nice guy" who can't coach. LOL

And I've never spouted any "company line" BS. nor have I said coach Beaty's W-L proves he can or can't coach. Any more straw man points or arguments you want to make?

Sure, I looked up Kansas 2018 football team recruiting rankings today. Gray box shows #57 and still sinking...

#2019518 - 08/11/17 03:13 PM Re: I'm back! [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Dont worry...Denver is safe from me! I love visiting, but for the most part it is an overpriced shithole IMHO. Love going to see my Broncos Play, though!

#2019520 - 08/11/17 04:10 PM Re: I'm back! [Re: KUCO_VOC]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO

Sure, I looked up Kansas 2018 football team recruiting rankings today. Gray box shows #57 and still sinking...
50th per Rivals and don't think it includes the latest verbal.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Preview