Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2019516 - 08/11/17 12:36 PM Re: I'm back! [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: Kman_blue
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
Nope, you said I was a GD wiener. Hypocritical wiener is a unicorn spouting the company line.
You can be both and from this quote I'll take it you deny being a hypocrite, but embrace being a GD liar. Good to know.

And HH did say, "last on the right track". Dead last is more like it...
Nice job mangling his quote to fit your narrative. Any more make believe bullshit you want to pull out your ass?

Quote Full rebuild mode unquote nicely avoids the lack of on-field achievements so far. Sure, he is a nice guy (Beaty, not Beatty) that will give out schollies in order to fill out the roster. Can he coach? No one can point to his record better than you kman and say "sure!".
More quote mangling and manipulation that does nothing more than reveal just how intellectually dishonest you are. And the misspelling of coach Beaty's name was part of HH's original quote as I did not manipulate nor intentionally mangle his words unlike you..

Good point about coach Beaty handing out scholarships to fill the roster as proof he's a "nice guy" who can't coach. LOL

And I've never spouted any "company line" BS. nor have I said coach Beaty's W-L proves he can or can't coach. Any more straw man points or arguments you want to make?

Sure, I looked up Kansas 2018 football team recruiting rankings today. Gray box shows #57 and still sinking...

#2019518 - 08/11/17 03:13 PM Re: I'm back! [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Mc to the Pherson
Dont worry...Denver is safe from me! I love visiting, but for the most part it is an overpriced shithole IMHO. Love going to see my Broncos Play, though!

#2019520 - 08/11/17 04:10 PM Re: I'm back! [Re: KUCO_VOC]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Originally Posted By: Kman_blue
Nope, you said I was a GD wiener. Hypocritical wiener is a unicorn spouting the company line.
You can be both and from this quote I'll take it you deny being a hypocrite, but embrace being a GD liar. Good to know.

And HH did say, "last on the right track". Dead last is more like it...
Nice job mangling his quote to fit your narrative. Any more make believe bullshit you want to pull out your ass?

Quote Full rebuild mode unquote nicely avoids the lack of on-field achievements so far. Sure, he is a nice guy (Beaty, not Beatty) that will give out schollies in order to fill out the roster. Can he coach? No one can point to his record better than you kman and say "sure!".
More quote mangling and manipulation that does nothing more than reveal just how intellectually dishonest you are. And the misspelling of coach Beaty's name was part of HH's original quote as I did not manipulate nor intentionally mangle his words unlike you..

Good point about coach Beaty handing out scholarships to fill the roster as proof he's a "nice guy" who can't coach. LOL

And I've never spouted any "company line" BS. nor have I said coach Beaty's W-L proves he can or can't coach. Any more straw man points or arguments you want to make?

Sure, I looked up Kansas 2018 football team recruiting rankings today. Gray box shows #57 and still sinking...
50th per Rivals and don't think it includes the latest verbal.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview