Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2019090 - 07/20/17 07:20 PM What's it gonna take to sign Devonta?
John_Brown Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Newton Kansas
Money? Change of scenery? Partying? MardiGras in Kansas:

You basketball guys understand this game better than I do. We do it all the time over in AFH. We're blessed w/ a guy like Orgeron down in BatonRouge. Anyone but that guy and we'd probably be outta the game.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk, Beat Mizzou

#2019095 - 07/20/17 08:01 PM Re: What's it gonna take to sign Devonta? [Re: John_Brown]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
I think as long as he's still friends with Harris and Lee and coach Hull keeps staying in contact with him, he'll sign.

I think he liked everything he saw and heard when he came up for Junior day and having friends and coaches he likes and trusts already here as well as the chance for him to possibly go down as a legend here helping to turn this program around are why I think there's a very good chance he signs with KU.

#2019107 - 07/21/17 12:43 PM Re: What's it gonna take to sign Devonta? [Re: John_Brown]
kylecof11 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I think it comes down to 2 things..

For KU to have an offense that passes the ball all over the place. And that will be the case with Meacham.

For KU to be competitive and not get beat by a 4 TD Except for the OU and oSu games, KU should be competitive in each one.

#2019125 - 07/22/17 02:29 AM Re: What's it gonna take to sign Devonta? [Re: John_Brown]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Both Devonta and Corione retweeted this awesome KU football video tweet tonight. Gotta be a good sign, right?

Yeah, I know I've already posted links to this video in 2 other threads, but it's just that good IMHO that I wanted to make sure as many people saw it as possible.

#2019152 - 07/23/17 02:12 PM Re: What's it gonna take to sign Devonta? [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: Kman_blue
Both Devonta and Corione retweeted this awesome KU football video tweet tonight. Gotta be a good sign, right?

Yeah, I know I've already posted links to this video in 2 other threads, but it's just that good IMHO that I wanted to make sure as many people saw it as possible.
Long way to go. I predict a de-commit but would be happy if he comes.

#2019161 - 07/23/17 09:57 PM Re: What's it gonna take to sign Devonta? [Re: KUCO_VOC]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC

Of course you predict a de-commit.

#2019163 - 07/23/17 10:35 PM Re: What's it gonna take to sign Devonta? [Re: 58hawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: 58hawk
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC

Of course you predict a de-commit.
...and I'm happy if he follows thru at Kansas. You forgot to copy that also.

Preview