Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2019131 - 07/22/17 09:19 AM Re: Improvement of each position group [Re: track]
pizzanbeer Offline
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: track
Talk is cheap. Until we have a QB that can consistently move our offense, score touchdowns and win games, it's an unproven position. It's hands down the most important position in today's offense dominated games. Although I believe we have potential at QB, nothing has been proven on the field to date.

Oh come on you stick in the mud. The purpose of this thread is to speculate about which position group will improve the most. Stop lecturing people and rank which position groups you think will improve the most and why.

I disagree that QB is the most important position on the field. What good is a QB without a solid OL? Not much as the Weis teams clearly showed us.

#2019132 - 07/22/17 09:32 AM Re: Improvement of each position group [Re: jayhawkfan0710]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
OL is my top choice to improve the most as it was the weakest link last season. We've got some different pieces to plug in along the line this time. Always been a Bragg booster. My least important improving group is the QB area. Less Quiv this season will be helpful-not a consistent set of hands on him. With a high priced OC this year, who knows? Don't write off this group just yet.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview