Page 21 of 24 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2018759 - 07/07/17 09:41 AM Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach [Re: JimWest]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Lawrence Legend

"I went to class for 9 months, eYe SO aSmArT" [/quote]

Att leest dat wood bee 9 mor munths en class than yu. Ho, ho, ho. [/quote]

lol

EyE pAYeD $10k 4 A DUGreEE WiPh A M In IT!!!!!!! ThAT MAkEZ ME SMARATZ

ENTrAnCE rEqUIRemeNTZZ?!?@ NOoOOooo, JUSt HAD tew HAlFVE A BA!@#! [/quote]

Yu be'n SMARTZ an hafing a BA!@#! our opin two seareus debayate, acceuelee mor ove a joek.

#2018766 - 07/07/17 09:30 PM Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach [Re: Jayhawk1952]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Notice how Jimbo hasn't denied the "co ck sucking" part. And 52 if you really have two Master degrees why do you stoop to being annoyed by Jimbo. He is harmless unless he bites while performing his expertise.

#2018767 - 07/07/17 09:44 PM Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Lawrence Legend

Gnats, flies and mosquitoes are always annoying no matter how many degrees one may have.

#2018768 - 07/07/17 10:32 PM Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach [Re: PHOGUSHER]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Notice how Jimbo hasn't denied the "co ck sucking" part.

Why would I deny that? That would be like you saying that I have black hair and me getting offended for some reason.

#2018769 - 07/07/17 10:34 PM Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach [Re: Jayhawk1952]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

Originally Posted By: Jayhawk1952
Gnats, flies and mosquitoes are always annoying no matter how many degrees one may have.

lol

It's obviously clear that your "degrees" don't mean anything. In the insect analogy, your intellectual prowess would be a repellent to "gnats, flies and mosquitoes" but since your degrees are not indicators of intellectual prowess, they are ineffective.

#2018770 - 07/07/17 11:22 PM Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach [Re: JimWest]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Lawrence Legend

Originally Posted By: JimWest

lol

It's obviously clear that your "degrees" don't mean anything. In the insect analogy, your intellectual prowess would be a repellent to "gnats, flies and mosquitoes" but since your degrees are not indicators of intellectual prowess, they are ineffective.

Your response shows just how dense you are. There is only one point being made in the insect analogy, that you are a small annoying pest to others on this board. It makes no difference if someone is in preschool or has a doctorate, you are still a small annoying pest to them. That is the only point being made, plain and simple. To take it any further is to try and make the analogy walk on all fours and that is an incorrect thing to do.

#2018771 - 07/07/17 11:24 PM Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach [Re: Jayhawk1952]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

lol

Your response shows just how dense you are. There is only one point being made in the insect analogy, that you are a small annoying pest to others on this board. It makes no difference if someone is in preschool or has a doctorate, you are still a small annoying pest to them. That is the only point being made, plain and simple. To take it any further is to try and make the analogy walk on all fours and that is an incorrect thing to do.

So what you're saying is that you don't know what you're saying and are unable to articulate what you mean. Got it. Good job on those degrees though.

#2018772 - 07/07/17 11:33 PM Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach [Re: JimWest]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Lawrence Legend

lol

So what you're saying is that you don't know what you're saying and are unable to articulate what you mean. Got it. Good job on those degrees though.

You are far more dense than I ever imagined! Perhaps preschool would help you, but then that is probably unrealistic. Guess I'll just have to get my fly swatter out.

#2018773 - 07/08/17 12:13 AM Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach [Re: Jayhawk1952]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

You are far more dense than I ever imagined! Perhaps preschool would help you, but then that is probably unrealistic. Guess I'll just have to get my fly swatter out.

Sorry, you aren't paying me to give you a piece of paper that says you're smart. You actually have to prove it here.

#2018774 - 07/08/17 09:34 AM Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach [Re: JimWest]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Notice how Jimbo hasn't denied the "co ck sucking" part.

Why would I deny that? That would be like you saying that I have black hair and me getting offended for some reason.

You are no fun at all. Or are you wink wink...lol.

#2018775 - 07/08/17 10:42 AM Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach [Re: JimWest]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Lawrence Legend

Sorry, you aren't paying me to give you a piece of paper that says you're smart. You actually have to prove it here.

I don't need to pay you anything to determine whether or not I'm smart, I've, actually, never laid claim to that. For whatever it's worth, whatever you determine wouldn't be worth a smidgen. Neither do I nor anyone else on this board have to prove anything to you. However, you have proven what a pest you are: like a buzzing fly, like a squeaky door, like a constantly howling dog, like an incessant headache, like walking with an extremely sore toe, etc., etc., etc. At least I have to give you credit for being the best at something (that seems to be something you desire according to your little oxymoron) -- that is being the most irritating, obnoxious, disliked creature on this board. My apologies to the term, creature .

#2018778 - 07/08/17 03:32 PM Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach [Re: Jayhawk1952]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

I don't need to pay you anything to determine whether or not I'm smart, I've, actually, never laid claim to that.

lol

Ok, Mr. I'm Smart CuZ I HaZ MasterRz DegRee

Quote:
For whatever it's worth, whatever you determine wouldn't be worth a smidgen.

A smidgen of what? Here you go again with your English ineptitude.

Quote:
Neither do I nor anyone else on this board have to prove anything to you.

I know you think that. It is common for the ambitionless ruralites to pretend that they don't care what other people think. But, you do care, which is why you will undoubtedly be responding with yet another nonsensical defense of rural life as being somehow important or noble or whatever.

Quote:
However, you have proven what a pest you are: like a buzzing fly, like a squeaky door, like a constantly howling dog, like an incessant headache, like walking with an extremely sore toe, etc., etc., etc.

JimWest is legion.

Quote:
At least I have to give you credit for being the best at something (that seems to be something you desire according to your little oxymoron) -- that is being the most irritating, obnoxious, disliked creature on this board. My apologies to the term, creature .

Tryin' to bring down me, the champion
When y'all clowns gon' see that it can't be done
Understand me son...

#2018779 - 07/08/17 03:53 PM Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach [Re: JimWest]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Lawrence Legend

If you want it spelled out, all of your words are worth a smidgen of nothing. That's probably expressing an overstated value

#2018780 - 07/08/17 04:10 PM Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach [Re: Jayhawk1952]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Lawrence Legend

If you want it spelled out, all of your words are worth a smidgen of nothing. That's probably expressing an overstated value

Delete the word, "probably" and insert the word "actually."

#2018785 - 07/08/17 06:53 PM Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach [Re: Jayhawk1952]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

You are quoting your own post. Jimbo is embarrassing you. Not meaning any offense but he doesn't take things seriously which goes along with his gay lifestyle. And you do...but nobody cares. Quit debating him with your lengthy diatribes. He only cares about one thing concerning length and they are not words...

Page 21 of 24 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 >

Preview