Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2018437 - 06/24/17 08:05 PM This place dead or what?
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Another season of fun behind us. Going to miss some from these teams.

Everyone doing ok?

#2018440 - 06/25/17 04:18 AM Re: This place dead or what? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Not really dead. Was thinking you might have been. Wtf been happening.

#2018442 - 06/25/17 10:43 AM Re: This place dead or what? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
BLUE has been behaving. He left us alone for a decent period of time.

#2018445 - 06/25/17 12:41 PM Re: This place dead or what? [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I would not wish upon even my Jayhawk "friends" my past several months. I even woke once and my ex wife was in the room. I thought I was in hell already but not yet anyway.

I really will miss seeing Frank Jackson play. Whoever he played had a long day ahead of them because he is relentless. I hope he can make it in the NBA. Isiah Thomas has done well and Mason is much bigger than Ulis who played well. Ulis is about 5'8 140-145 lbs.

When is the HOF induction for Self? I bet you Larry Brown is one of his presenters, who will be the other two? Does he get a 30 for 30 infomercial........whoops, I mean deep look into his career?

#2018446 - 06/25/17 02:02 PM Re: This place dead or what? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Sorry you had a bad several months. Glad you're back. But UK still suks and I will be in Chicago for another Jayhawk beat down of dem Wildcats.

#2018451 - 06/25/17 03:24 PM Re: This place dead or what? [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KYBLUEBLOOD Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

We will get that beat down and I'm certain of that. No way these Cats will be ready. Youngest ever team in NCAA history possibly. 8 freshmen I think. No experience at all returning that was worth a dang. I would even settled for Dominque Hawkins at point.
But, these guys are hopefully better by March but to be honest, not feeling it. A weak class overall for college ball. Next year will be a good class, known otherwise as transfer time.
I loved DeAaron Fox. He needs some muscle weight I think but man he is so fast.
I really thought by April, UNC and UK were the two best. They got us by a buzzer beater and happy to see Roy make Coach K nervous. K is finished with the one and done stuff....... now. After seeing it takes more than rolling the ball out with a bunch of talent.

Hey, Phog, have you ever spent any time in the OBX in NC? I've visited and have a UK pal down that way who is a big golfer. He owns 4-5 pizza joints in Kitty Hawk, Duck, Nags Head. Good guy and his papaw played for Rupp.

#2018463 - 06/25/17 08:58 PM Re: This place dead or what? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

KYBB, glad you're back. I was wondering about you and was hoping you were okay.

#2018468 - 06/25/17 10:55 PM Re: This place dead or what? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
bigdogjac Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Oklahoma
Welcome back!

#2018473 - 06/26/17 09:45 AM Re: This place dead or what? [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Trance Land
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Not really dead. Was thinking you might have been. Wtf been happening.

#2018474 - 06/26/17 09:46 AM Re: This place dead or what? [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Trance Land
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Sorry you had a bad several months. Glad you're back. But UK still suks and I will be in Chicago for another Jayhawk beat down of dem Wildcats.

#2018478 - 06/26/17 12:36 PM Re: This place dead or what? [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOOD
We will get that beat down and I'm certain of that. No way these Cats will be ready. Youngest ever team in NCAA history possibly. 8 freshmen I think. No experience at all returning that was worth a dang. I would even settled for Dominque Hawkins at point.
But, these guys are hopefully better by March but to be honest, not feeling it. A weak class overall for college ball. Next year will be a good class, known otherwise as transfer time.
I loved DeAaron Fox. He needs some muscle weight I think but man he is so fast.
I really thought by April, UNC and UK were the two best. They got us by a buzzer beater and happy to see Roy make Coach K nervous. K is finished with the one and done stuff....... now. After seeing it takes more than rolling the ball out with a bunch of talent.

Hey, Phog, have you ever spent any time in the OBX in NC? I've visited and have a UK pal down that way who is a big golfer. He owns 4-5 pizza joints in Kitty Hawk, Duck, Nags Head. Good guy and his papaw played for Rupp.

Yes I have been to the Outer Banks a few times. Wasn't much different than the Sandbridge area of Virginia Bch. So I figured why drive the extra miles.

Preview