Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2018268 - 06/21/17 02:14 PM Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" [Re: dgless21]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: dgless21
Nick Saban, by definition, is a "possible" candidate every time the KU job opens. Just like Bohl or any other coach you want to name.

I read in the media recently that college athletics donations are going up. Fans I spoke with recently suggested Burman, Booth, and Anschutz (all billionaires with degrees from the University of Kansas) might be willing to pile together 20M a year to hire Saban away from Alabama.

Give me a title like, "Fans and Media Suggest Saban to KU," and I can write one helluva clickbait article like the one you posted.
To paraphrase kman "you are full of bs". I looked up a link, I'm not related or the writer, but even that's not good enough. Go kick your dog. I'm through with "you're" not funny posts.

#2018269 - 06/21/17 02:20 PM Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Bear Bryant is my half baked coaching choice.

#2018270 - 06/21/17 02:48 PM Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Loc: Lawrence Beer Co.
Animal cruelty is wrong. I recognize that you lose arguments repeatedly, but I would hope that you are adult enough to respond to your losses in a humane manner.

Bohl was your original half baked coaching choice, and you even dug up an article about it. Why are you changing it? Which is it? Do you have an article about fans and media speculating Bear Bryant to KU too?

I don't know that he's better than Saban, though. Fans and media suggest Nick Saban is a possibility.

Hail to thee our Alma Mater, hail to old KU!

#2018271 - 06/21/17 04:03 PM Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Bohl was a real candidate if you believe the media isn't "fake news".

The dead guys and Alabama coach are completely half baked nut job mentions by a chronically obtuse poster(s).

I can already see the "deer in headlights" look from the Kansas coach during the 2017 games. .083333 % er.

#2018272 - 06/21/17 04:07 PM Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" [Re: KUCO_VOC]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC

The dead guys and Alabama coach are completely half baked nut job mentions by a chronically obtuse poster(s).

I can already see the "deer in headlights" look from the Kansas coach during the 2017 games. .083333 % er.

If you don't like Beaty then don't support KU football. Simple as that. We don't need you and either does Beaty.

#2018275 - 06/21/17 04:19 PM Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

No he wasn't. The article suggests he was a "possible" candidate and that KU would move forward with its search in November. Why is reading comprehension so hard for you?

At no point does it say Zenger or the KU athletic department was interested in making him a candidate...because they weren't. At no point does it say Bohl is was interested...because he wasn't. They have no sources except fans and media--and the media part unsurprisingly lacks any links/citations.

It's no different than what I'm saying about Saban. He's a possible candidate. Fans and media. Blah blah blah.

#2018276 - 06/21/17 04:23 PM Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

So now you can see the future?

And for what it's worth, it is actually 8.3333%.

.0833333% would come out to 0.0008333 and is incorrect.

Trolling you is too easy.

#2018277 - 06/21/17 04:26 PM Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

So in simple layman's terms, the Beaty love fest is for only KU fans like you. 2-22 is AOK. Is that really college football? It's a dumpster fire 40% contained. Been burning a long time. When I say Bohl, others say it's unrealistic to expect success at Kansas. You & 15k other "fans" cannot cover the losses in manure and say I smell roses. Be a better fan than that.

#2018278 - 06/21/17 04:34 PM Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" [Re: dgless21]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

So now you can see the future?

And for what it's worth, it is actually 8.3333%.

.0833333% would come out to 0.0008333 and is incorrect.

Trolling you is too easy.
I see a space between the .083333 and percentage which is used to call him less than a one per center. .08 percenter is less than one. Do your homework

#2018279 - 06/21/17 04:38 PM Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Actually, this was supposed to be a (Nick and Kristen) Saban lovefest.

You keep trying to change the topic to Beaty and Bohl for no particular reason.

#2018280 - 06/21/17 04:38 PM Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" [Re: dgless21]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

No he wasn't. The article suggests he was a "possible" candidate and that KU would move forward with its search in November. Why is reading comprehension so hard for you?

At no point does it say Zenger or the KU athletic department was interested in making him a candidate...because they weren't. At no point does it say Bohl is was interested...because he wasn't. They have no sources except fans and media--and the media part unsurprisingly lacks any links/citations.

It's no different than what I'm saying about Saban. He's a possible candidate. Fans and media. Blah blah blah.
No one here backs you up. Saban vs Bohl? We had a shot at some experience w/Bohl. Kiddy coach hasn't worked out.

#2018281 - 06/21/17 04:41 PM Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

I see a space between the .083333 and percentage which is used to call him less than a one per center. .08 percenter is less than one. Do your homework

He is not less than one percent. He wins 8.33 percent of his games.

#2018282 - 06/21/17 04:42 PM Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" [Re: dgless21]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Which is it? You keep up on that moving target. Next you will say Harbough was not interested in Kansas. Fake news

#2018283 - 06/21/17 04:45 PM Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

No one here backs you up. Saban vs Bohl? We had a shot at some experience w/Bohl. Kiddy coach hasn't worked out.

Every semi-intelligent person here realizes that Saban is used to exaggerate a point, but I don't need a backing.

Bohl had no interest in the KU job. KU had no interest in Bohl. Just like my boy Saban.

#2018284 - 06/21/17 04:47 PM Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Which is it? You keep up on that moving target. Next you will say Harbough was not interested in Kansas. Fake news

I don't know what this means in regards to Kristen or Nick. Please explain.

Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Preview