Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2018251 - 06/20/17 05:17 PM Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Basically Kansas needs a consultant to teach the kiddy HC about how to coach...sure he gets 3 seasons total to prove my point. He can't grow into a BG12 level coach. It's like a nag becoming a triple crown winner . Believe me, I know nags (dgless21).

#2018252 - 06/20/17 06:02 PM Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Online   mad
Local Deity

Loc: Fuzzy's Taco Shop
NICK SABAN. Stop bringing your other nonsensical discussion into my thread.

Hail to thee our Alma Mater, hail to old KU!

#2018253 - 06/20/17 07:25 PM Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" [Re: KUCO_VOC]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
Originally Posted By: Kman_blue
But remember, Bohl has really turned a downtrodden football program around in short order.
Everyone has this on record now, KUCO is for giving coach Beaty 3+ years to turn this around! Straight from the horses mouth!

Now lets see if he keeps his word.
It will take him 3+ just to find the indoor crapper. Bohl had 10+ as a successful college HC. Biig diff
If you think coaching in the FCS is the promised land and Wyoming is a power program then go ahead and pump sunshine toward Bohl.

#2018254 - 06/20/17 07:55 PM Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" [Re: 58hawk]
track Offline
gale sayers

Loc: Topeka,Kansas
The Wyoming coach just kicked 3 players off the team and suspended 5 more players... he must be recruiting outlaws. Sounds like he would have been a good hire for misery.

Edited by track (06/20/17 08:35 PM)

#2018255 - 06/20/17 08:11 PM Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Online   mad
Local Deity

He still passes if Saban wants him to be a linebackers coach at KU.

#2018256 - 06/21/17 03:13 AM Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" [Re: beenahawk]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
Originally Posted By: beenahawk
Shoot, as long a some are in deep with fantasizing, I'll chime in that we SHOULD have hired Rockne! grin
I suppose we could go down near Emporia and dig up some of his remains still and then get the boys in the KU lab to clone him.

#2018258 - 06/21/17 07:43 AM Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Online   mad
Local Deity

If we hired Rockne, Saban would be less likely to come.

Saban is coming to light the KU football torch--not just carry the KU football torch.

#2018259 - 06/21/17 09:21 AM Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" [Re: track]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: track
The Wyoming coach just kicked 3 players off the team and suspended 5 more players... he must be recruiting outlaws. Sounds like he would have been a good hire for misery.
Apparently first week of April. Two months ago.

#2018260 - 06/21/17 09:26 AM Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" [Re: 58hawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: 58hawk
Originally Posted By: Kman_blue
But remember, Bohl has really turned a downtrodden football program around in short order.
Everyone has this on record now, KUCO is for giving coach Beaty 3+ years to turn this around! Straight from the horses mouth!

Now lets see if he keeps his word.
It will take him 3+ just to find the indoor crapper. Bohl had 10+ as a successful college HC. Biig diff
If you think coaching in the FCS is the promised land and Wyoming is a power program then go ahead and pump sunshine toward Bohl.
No and no, so I'm not doing that either.

#2018261 - 06/21/17 09:29 AM Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" [Re: dgless21]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: dgless21
If we hired Rockne, Saban would be less likely to come.

Saban is coming to light the KU football torch--not just carry the KU football torch.
That one jammed up your azz?

#2018263 - 06/21/17 11:05 AM Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Online   mad
Local Deity

I would strongly prefer you don't spend any time thinking about my ass or anything being jammed up it. It makes me thoroughly uncomfortable.

This is deeply more disturbing when I have made it abundantly clear that this discussion is about the Nicholas Lou Saban Jr. coaching football at KU.

#2018264 - 06/21/17 11:14 AM Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: dgless21
I don't see what Craig Bohl has to do with Nick Saban coming to KU.
http://www.gowyo.com/sport/m-footbl/2016/roster/5773f018e4b0bdd131abf660
https://www.mwcconnection.com/mountain-west-football/2014/10/3/6900015/craig-bohl-a-possible-candidate-for-the-kansas-job
There was interest in Bohl, none for your guy. See my supporting link(s) above.
I have put out there the "what if" scenario as OTHERS saw it.

#2018265 - 06/21/17 11:38 AM Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Online   mad
Local Deity

That has nothing to do with Nick Saban.

Nick Saban was and is a "possible" candidate for coaching KU football.

His name has been brought up repeatedly on KU message boards. Nine pages worth of Nick Saban discussion just this week.

#2018266 - 06/21/17 01:23 PM Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Quit embarrassing yourself

We (Kansas) have no shot with anyone from Bama outside a couple transfer players. Now Bohl on the other hand was talked about legitimate at an earlier time. By non idiots on this Board. And media types.

#2018267 - 06/21/17 01:50 PM Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Online   mad
Local Deity

Nick Saban, by definition, is a "possible" candidate every time the KU job opens. Just like Bohl or any other coach you want to name.

I read in the media recently that college athletics donations are going up. Fans I spoke with recently suggested Burman, Booth, and Anschutz (all billionaires with degrees from the University of Kansas) might be willing to pile together 20M a year to hire Saban away from Alabama.

Give me a title like, "Fans and Media Suggest Saban to KU," and I can write one helluva clickbait article like the one you posted.

Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Preview