Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2017332 - 05/16/17 10:49 AM Does Rachael Maddow really want this?
imzcount Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: az
She was absolutely giddy when someone sent her a couple of pages of Donald Trumps tax return not long ago.
I don't think people realize that his tax return is twelve thousand pages long! LOL Everyone has been clamoring to see his tax returns but they really wouldn't know what to do with them when they got them. Twelve thousand pages in length, a stack of paper just over four feet in height and weighing one hundred twenty pounds. I pity the people who are currently auditing those returns, which is most likely a year round full time job.
I would love to see how giddy Maddow is or anyone else for that matter when someone arrives with that stack of paper! Be careful what you ask for!

#2017389 - 05/19/17 11:29 AM Re: Does Rachael Maddow really want this? [Re: imzcount]
imzcount Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: az
IRS auditing Trump tax returns. Trump should probably fire the current IRS commissioner because of the Obama administration targeting conservative political groups. But then liberals would most likely say it's because he's hiding something. Hogwash.
More than 30 lawmakers sent a letter to President Trump on Thursday in a renewed call for IRS Commissioner John Koskinen to step down from his post before the end of his term.

House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, and 37 House members sent the letter, which accused Koskinen’s of providing false testimony to Congress and obstructing the congressional investigation into the IRS targeting of conservative political groups.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/...ers-demand.html

Obama said "there's NOT a smidgen of corruption in the IRS".
So if not a "smidgen", then how much corruption is there? lol. The Obama demonrat team has a way with words. Another example was Susan Rice when she said "I leaked nothing to nobody". Which is the same as saying she leaked something to somebody, lol.

#2017522 - 05/25/17 04:17 PM Re: Does Rachael Maddow really want this? [Re: imzcount]
jock Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: At home
lol

Preview