Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2017372 - 05/18/17 11:08 AM Re: Did off-court effect recruiting? [Re: MICHHAWK]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Originally Posted By: MICHHAWK
You're full of hot air.

Full of the truth that plowbillies can't handle.

#2017373 - 05/18/17 11:11 AM Re: Did off-court effect recruiting? [Re: Jayhawk1952]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
Originally Posted By: Jayhawk1952
You're full of hot air.

You are 100% correct. You just took less words to say the same thing that I did.

phrogmusher is the KUsportsdotcom version of levar ball. I can't decide who is more full of $#!t.

#2017374 - 05/18/17 11:13 AM Re: Did off-court effect recruiting? [Re: Jayhawk1952]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

You're full of hot air.

You are 100% correct. You just took less words to say the same thing that I did.

20000 words and nothing said....of course Kentucky fans have something to do with it. They demanded switching coaches until they got a winner with Calipari. You ever read Rupp Rafters?? Don't get me wrong we have passionate fans but we accept under achieving.

#2017375 - 05/18/17 11:15 AM Re: Did off-court effect recruiting? [Re: PHOGUSHER]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Don't get me wrong we have passionate fans but we accept under achieving.

You should go picket on Naismith Dr.

#2017377 - 05/18/17 12:57 PM Re: Did off-court effect recruiting? [Re: MICHHAWK]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

I suspect that Billy G's UK record and the powers that be realizing that they had blown it with that hire had a whole lot more to do with the coaching change than anything the students did. If that is not the case, then the powers that be should have been fired as well.

#2017378 - 05/18/17 01:51 PM Re: Did off-court effect recruiting? [Re: MICHHAWK]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

You're full of hot air.

phrogmusher is the KUsportsdotcom version of levar ball. I can't decide who is more full of $#!t.

You ...until I knock it out of you. Ouch babeee...very ouch.

#2017379 - 05/18/17 01:53 PM Re: Did off-court effect recruiting? [Re: MICHHAWK]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Don't get me wrong we have passionate fans but we accept under achieving.

You should go picket on Naismith Dr.

Why..,..nothing going on there now. Especially no recruiting. ..boom.

#2017380 - 05/18/17 07:57 PM Re: Did off-court effect recruiting? [Re: AlOerter]
bigdogjac Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Oklahoma
There he goes again guys, threatening violence. I'm still waiting for mine that he promised.

#2017381 - 05/18/17 09:12 PM Re: Did off-court effect recruiting? [Re: AlOerter]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Nebraska
I will agree with some that Phogusher has said. We are not up to standard in recruiting this year. It does seem funny, and out of sorts to me as well. Bill Self set these standards of recruiting here. Bill Self created this expectation of getting at least some great freshmen to land in the Phog. Preston and Garret might turn out to be excellent, hidden gem type Top 100 talent. They might be outstanding, and a year from now I will say" What a great recruiting job" done by Self.

I don't think though some really understand that the Spurs will come calling, and Self has said that San Antone is one of his favorite cities to spend time at. His college roommate is Buford. Connections that no one really understands. If Self passes on this now, will he get another gig that has these perks?

Will he go? Don't know. Is college basketball the same now as it was a few years ago? No. Its getting more watered down, and lacking in competition. If the OAD isn't changed soon, it will be the end to college basketball and March being this great venue for high quality basketball. Thats my opinion. I don't think the sky is falling by any means, but what else does Self have to prove here?

#2017382 - 05/18/17 09:36 PM Re: Did off-court effect recruiting? [Re: AlOerter]
bigdogjac Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I am a little disappointed in recent recruiting also. I am happy with with the quality of transfers that we are getting. I would like to get a OAD or two, but don't want a whole team of them,

I would be shocked if BS went to San Antonio, OKC Thunder or OSU. I feel he will be a Jayhawk until he retires. I don't have anything to back that up other than, an anonymous source leaked that to me.

#2017383 - 05/19/17 01:13 AM Re: Did off-court effect recruiting? [Re: bigdogjac]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Originally Posted By: bigdogjac
There he goes again guys, threatening violence. I'm still waiting for mine that he promised.

What are you talking about. I never threatened you. I like your Okie butt.

#2017384 - 05/19/17 08:41 AM Re: Did off-court effect recruiting? [Re: PHOGUSHER]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
self may have figured out he's not going to beat cal's one&done method. and he can see that playing old has it's advantages. in fact, it may be superior, thus the transfer moves. so, this year's class is just a reflection of that tactical change - playing catch-up while stocking the backroom.

i also wonder if the off-court issues didn't affect this year's team performance. still champions of this conference for many reasons, they were at times far from overwhelming and putrid in 'the dance' v. O.

#2017385 - 05/19/17 08:59 AM Re: Did off-court effect recruiting? [Re: AlOerter]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Putrid maybe..but its their norm to get to a NCAA round that the Wildcats only been to once in the last 25 years. Why do you even try.

#2017387 - 05/19/17 09:15 AM Re: Did off-court effect recruiting? [Re: tmcats]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: tmcats
they were at times far from overwhelming and putrid in 'the dance' v. O.

I'll give you that they were not at their best against oregon. But other than that, they had the best body of work of any team in the country. KANSAS was the best team this past year. They just did not win it all.

#2017399 - 05/19/17 09:35 PM Re: Did off-court effect recruiting? [Re: AlOerter]
bigdogjac Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Thanks Phog!!!! i think I got you confused with that ol boy from Denver!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Preview