Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2017244 - 05/11/17 01:37 PM Re: Would a football national championship.. [Re: Kman_blue]
John_Brown Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Newton Kansas
Originally Posted By: Kman_blue
I don't know if another Big 12 team besides OU or UT winning the conference and/or making a run at the college football playoffs changes the conference dynamics at all. I actually lean towards no it won't. I do think though that if OU does they;ll start to shut up a bit more and not actively try to destabilize the conference more in the public's eye. If UT does, then I think they'll probably get more entrenched in their views about the conference.

It may change some of the national perceptions of the conference though if another school outside of OU and UT made the playoffs.

And what's all this ugly purple spam I see? Only thing I made out was the phrase "methinks". Is someone retarded or British or perhaps both here?

Would be nice if OU/UT would become 'entrenched' in their indigenous conference the way USC /Michigan/Alabama/UNC are entrenched in their indigenous conferences. Boggles the mind to imagine UT in a conference based in Mountain View California. On the other hand, OU cannot go forever selling a 90000 seat stadium w/ a home schedule of <= 0.500 teams that have never won a MNC.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk, Beat Mizzou

#2017245 - 05/11/17 01:42 PM Re: Would a football national championship.. [Re: tmcats]
John_Brown Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Newton Kansas
Originally Posted By: tmcats
texas will be, by far, the most interesting conference program to watch this coming season. coach herman is all over the place blowing bevo. and, naturally,
they're ranked - again - in preseason polls. whistle

Blowing Bevo is what the Longhorn Network demands. Isn't it?

Rock Chalk Jayhawk, Beat Mizzou

#2017272 - 05/12/17 08:36 PM Re: Would a football national championship.. [Re: John_Brown]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Nope porking Bevo is televised throughout Tejas. Wrong again! Lol

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview